[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>these two are now in your favorite video game How does it go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

>these two are now in your favorite video game
How does it go?
>>
>Tom & Jerry's Bad Fur Day
Do they have toonforce or adapt to the world? And are they a team or just chasing each other?
Because I can see them having no problems until maybe it's war.
>>
>>385370859
Sora, Donald, and Goofy visit the Tom and Jerry World.

Hmm
>>
File: 1500153119668.png (210KB, 350x491px) Image search: [Google]
1500153119668.png
210KB, 350x491px
>>385371341
What Keyblade would Sora even get?
Would Tom Jones show up?
Would they even show Sora's face or just up to the neck?
Would they use any of the fucking songs?
Would Tom and Jerry talk again?
Is Spike Heartless?
>>
>>385370859
I'm not going to use favorite, because I have too many to go through to decide what's my overall favorite so I'll use game I played last.

>Danganronpa 2: Ton & Jerry Edition.

They probably be used as examples of Truth Bullets with their accidental involvement of the crime scenes, while they have their shenanigans with each other. Maybe Gundham tries to tame them at some point since he's the Ultimate Animal Breeder and all, since they keep making things more complicated.
>>
>>385370859
Tom and Jerry hunter
>>
>>385371494
>Is Spike Heartless?

kek
>>
File: heroVIII.jpg (63KB, 391x723px) Image search: [Google]
heroVIII.jpg
63KB, 391x723px
Tom gets eaten by a Dragovian disguised as a mouse. No one knows until the end of the game.
>>
File: 1481491965015.png (13KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
1481491965015.png
13KB, 473x454px
>>385370859
>Harvest Moon
Their just running around on a farm while I'm gone for the day fishing, mining, and giving waifus flowers and homemade cake
>>
>>385370859

I'm actually surprised no one's made a Friday 13th/Dead by Daylight sort of game but make it cartoon-chase-shenanigans themed rather than horror.
>>
eh they are just kind of hanging around with the other animals. nobody gets hurt.
>>
>>385370859
Everything's exactly the same but now the game is in Tom & Jerry's art style & there's the occasional slapstick sequence that has nothing to do with the rest of the game

you know, pretty much the same as their recent movies
>>
>>385370859

> Dark Souls

Technically not my favorite video game, but the thought of these two literally killing each other for eternity feels appropriate.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.