[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
It's fun
>>
You're wrong.
>>
>>385367823
meh
it gets repetitive really fast, i really cant imagine normal people 100%ong it
it's a good game, but not really fun
>>
File: 1500611342581.gif (540KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1500611342581.gif
540KB, 500x475px
>>385367823
>No massive car battles
>No massive attack routes respawning
>Can't have your own personal armada of war cars to charge into battle
Meh, could have been better.
>>
>>385367823
It's pretty good if you really immerse yourself in the desolation of a mad max world; but the repition and general barren world can wear on you. Hard to get sucked in without getting burned out.
>>
how big is the map?
>>
>>385370924
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK70gOyo_Cw
>>
Nope
>>
>>385367823
It is. But it gets old quick. Collectathon and empty world. I gave up on it after 10 hours or so.
>>
>>385370924
stupid big
but since you're always in your car it's pretty nice
>>
I would have loved it if the convoy routes were retaken. The only saving grace of that game was the convoys. Once they're gone, they're gone
>>
>>385367823
The cars were brutal and could get other gangs cars and your car had a fucking roped SPEAR. The explosions felt white hot, fire everywhere, beatiful. The shotgun is the only gun you need!

Its was kinda bland, and very fetchy. But it feels like they tried. Closest to feeling like you're play Fury Road.
>>
>>385369919
>has capture mode
Worth the 6 bucks I spent in it that one snow day.
>>
>>385374434
I honestly thought the sound design was the best thing about it. I wish random, large convoys would spawn in the end game. Shame the only real unique "war rig" was the antagonists at the end.
>>
>>385367823

Highly repetetive

t.actually bothered looting all the stashes etc, and I hate myself for it
>>
File: John Aslarona.png (3MB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
John Aslarona.png
3MB, 853x1280px
I rushed it before dropping it, feels nice to play but it's so boring overall.

I don't even need the map full of shit, that's part of the problem, I mean in open world games in general.

Only watching the map full of crap it burns you out, feels like they just copy paste the same thing to increase game hours.
>>
The game is bad and the fun you are having is fake.
>>
>>385367823
It's fun but the gameplay doesn't allow for a ton of creativity so it gets old eventually.

Once you beat all the side quests there isn't much to do, respawning convoys would have been a good idea.
>>
>all the bosses are exactly the same
>>
>>385375735
The north east section of the map is basically a barren desert. I still had fun with it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.