[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TOXICITY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So /v/ is there any dev that actually supports players being able to call someone else a faggot in videogames anymore, or are feelings more important that being able to turn around and walk away nigga?
>>
>>385367710
>LE TOXIC XD
faggot lol term just leave this forum now
>>
OH GOD THE ENTIRE THREAD IS BAIT!!!
>>
>>385367710
are you sure that's what toxicity refers to? I thought toxicity was specifically addressing the issue of players throwing, feeding, and report spamming in League
>>
File: 1493751648930.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1493751648930.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>385367710
>Wah I can't throw a fit and yell at other people online! What a bunch of fucking snowflakes
Anon the issue is that you're annoying other people. It's like asking why people get so upset at barneyfag spamming a thread.
>>
>>385369993
"Toxic" behaviour is really anything that's done with the intent of aggravating another individual. But there's people now that can't handle a bit of trash talk.

I've been on the end of people name calling and instead of being a bitch I ask them how to improve. E.x l4d2 I played a shit tank. I get called lots of shit, so I'll respond with "so what would be the better strat for X?" You'd be surprised how many people respond with actual advice. Of course there's always that one faggot that will reply "XD GIT GUD"
>>
Im pretty sure the EVE devs do
>>
>>385370854
I dont get upset at barneyfag, I dont even understand why he waste his time like that
Is like being mad at black holes
>>
>>385370962
shit talking leads to fighting which leads to expensive toys needing to be replaced
>>
>>385370857
wait so what's the difference between "toxic" and "trolling"?
>>
>>385371758
it's the same
but when you troll you're toxic for everyone
>>
>>385370857
Wrong
Toxic refers to anything you don't like. Toxic has been used by game devs to refer to gameplay mechanics they didnt like and wanted to change. Toxic is the dumbest term
>>
Valve sells cosmetics in dota 2 that literally serve no other purpose than to antagonize other players.
>Waow!
>Waow!
>Brutal. Savage. Rekt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.