[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else fell for the Switch scam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: pane1.jpg (18KB, 460x200px) Image search: [Google]
pane1.jpg
18KB, 460x200px
Who else fell for the Switch scam?
>>
There is no switch meme for me to fall for because they're constantly out of stock
>>
I'm not going to buy one until next year when it has games I want to play. You scammed yourself.
>>
Got one as a gift, so I'm enjoying it lol.
>>
It's not a scam if you didn't read the fucking release calendar.
>>
File: 1500346803839.png (109KB, 125x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500346803839.png
109KB, 125x300px
>>385362081
That would imply you bought one.
And as we all know people who make these threads dont play video games and are only fishing for (you)'s
>>
>>385362081

Got so bored with it I had to buy Minecraft.
>>
>>385362081
Post a pic with timestamp, friend. Because let's be real, you don't have one.
>>
File: reggie not bad.gif (3MB, 461x259px) Image search: [Google]
reggie not bad.gif
3MB, 461x259px
>already have 3 Switch games I really like, and Odyssey still coming later this year

Now granted, I'm mostly a PC gamer, but I don't know if there's ever before been a console that I bought 4 games for in 1 year. There's certainly never before been a console that had 4 games I want within the console's first year.
>>
>he moved from "Wii u scam" posting to "switch scam" posting

WEW
>>
File: 1500452747292.png (34KB, 196x197px) Image search: [Google]
1500452747292.png
34KB, 196x197px
>>385363292
Its first year is looking pretty good.
I hope they fix the stock issues if they want to keep it alive for very long.
>>
bait, but nigger, you're in control of your wallet. you can look up the games yourself and find out if there are things you want. it's your own fault
>>
>>385362081
It's only a scam if you buy one from a scalper. Luckily for me and my high intelligence, I had an alnighter to get a project done, and Switch pre orders went up as soon as I checked Amazon.
>>
>>385362081
same shilling happened before and during Wii U launch how would you not realize it
>>
I just gonna wait for the update version
>>
WHERE IS ANIMAL CROSSING!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>385362081
You can't really call something a scam because you didn't get one
>>
File: DFuev5hV0AAxS6x.jpg (73KB, 838x640px) Image search: [Google]
DFuev5hV0AAxS6x.jpg
73KB, 838x640px
>>385363021
this

>finished botw and bored with MK8D already
>don't like ARMS or Splatoon 2
>every game in the eshop is shovelware or I have them already on steam
>thinking of buying Minecraft so my casual GF can play something and add more games to the "collection"
>>
Fell for it.
gf was desperate to get one but I wanted to wait till E3. Caved in about a month before.

Bored of BotW 3 dungeons through.
MK8 matches play out the same way over and over and over again because of drop rates.
Arms looked shit
Splatoon looks OK but not $60 OK
Eshop is dead
Temptation to buy Minecraft or Monopoly in the near future to get something out of it.
Future is '2018' games which have zero gameplay and a single jpeg

I was going to get a PS4 to fill that console itch but it feels like Switch or PS4 I was going to be disappointed at least.
>>
File: 1483733042607.png (260KB, 593x635px) Image search: [Google]
1483733042607.png
260KB, 593x635px
>>385362081
>tfw just recently got a used wii u with mario kart, smash, mario maker, kirby, and BotW
I'll probably buy one when its at the end of its life cycle and actually has games
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.