[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TEW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (36KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
36KB, 460x215px
Can I fully enjoy the game and understand the story and shit without the DLCs? I can buy it for 4 bucks. I like Mikami and I fucking love RE4
>>
Yes.
>>
>>385358081
Pass on it. The game is 90 percent repetitively killing the same enemies for ten hours. Boss battles are on the dull side. The story is meh, while the side story told though the journals is actually more interesting.
>>
>>385358154
Ok, getting it then. The only thing that stops me is that people shit on this game as hard as they can
>>
>>385358475
Shit, I don't know what to do. I'm really, REALLY low on money. So I need to choose. There is a bethesda sale and I can get dishonored for 3 bucks. I just need to play something for a week before I get my money and buy a PS4
>>
>>385358475
>90 percent repetitively killing the same enemies

Really? I thought one of TEW strongest aspects was enemies variety. Sure there is those zombies, but the game throws so many "mini-boss" enemies and always keeps you intrigue on what will appear next.

>>385358081
The story is a mess and unfocused no matter how much you look at it. Still worth however, playing through it right now.
>>
>>385358502
That's a normal thing, even with popular games.

The thing is don't go in expecting RE4. It might move like it but it's different enough that you shouldn't expect the same thing again.

As for the plot, it's a bit complicated.
All the clues are there but you got put the pieces together yourself and it's kinda convoluted.
It's supposed to be a jumble of crazy people's minds who constructed the world so it's not a constant or logical progression so be ready for constant shifts.
>>
>>385358631

If you've played RE4 or 5, then you'll probably like TEW. Dishonored is also quite good. Can't really go wrong with either. They are both like 7/10's.
>>
>>385358631
Dishonored 1 is the better game. Good game-play and story.
>>
>>385358081
Go for it. The best parts of the game resemble RE4 by a lot, and the worse parts are not long. On top of that it's a new franchise, which is always something that should be celebrated.
>>
>>385358081
No, you can't "understand" the plot even with the DLCs cause there's nothing to get, it's a simple mess and anyone who says they know what's going on is lying

The game is a very cheap way making a horror game without really knowing how to; Just throw some loud sounds and lots of gore, that'll do the work, right?

It's enjoyable at some points tho, the game is a pure rollercoaster, sometimes it's great, sometimes it's average, and most of the time it's below average

It's long as fuck tho so well worth 4 bucks
>>
>>385358081
Yes but the story is dumb anyways. As a whole I didn't really like TEW but it didn't shit the bed until quite a way in and there were some good parts mixed in with the bad so I'd say it's worth $4.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.