[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best From game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: bloodborne_the_old_hunters-wide.jpg (3MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne_the_old_hunters-wide.jpg
3MB, 2880x1800px
What is the best From game?
>>
For Answer
>>
DS1 > BB > DS2 > DS3 > DeS > all the other games From made
>>
Dark Souls 3
>>
lost kingdoms
>>
>>385351967
Garbage opinion
>>
Bloodborne, DeS, or DaS

Bloodborne is great but it's got some very glaring flaws that DeS and DaS do not have. Namely how abysmally implemented the Chalice Dungeon + Blood Gem system was done.
>>
>>385351517
3D Dot Game Heroes
>>
1 = Bloodborne > Demon's > SOTFS > 3
>>
>>385351517
King's Field
>>
>>385352172
Why do people act like DS2 and SOTFS are not the same game?
>>
File: rom.gif (207KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
rom.gif
207KB, 268x268px
They're all top tier in their own way

>DeS
best atmosphere
>DaS
best world design
>DaS2
best PvP and neat ideas like powerstancing and cloak physics
>Bloodborne
best music, best weapons, and 2nd best boss fights
>DaS3
best boss fights
>>
armored core is better than any souls game, rip in peace.
>>
>>385351517
Otogi 2 or Ninja Blade
>>
>>385351517
BB=>DS3=>DS1>DeS>>>>>>>>>>>DS2
>>
Ku-On.
>>
>>385351517
Armored Core: Last Raven
>>
>>385351517
DaS = DeS = BB > DaSII:SotfS = DaSIII+dlcs > DaSII > DaSIII

fact
>>
>>385351517
BB => Das = DeS > DSIII > every other FROM game > SOTFS > shit > DSII
>>
>>385353183
>DaS2 best PvP
I don't get why everyone says this, I was sort of into DaS1 PvP for a bit but 2 was just eh for me. Is it the huge selection of weapons? Is it because people liked using cheesy hexes to one shot people?
I'm genuinely curious, because it seemed like the same shit as DaS1 but with even more bullshit to one shot you with, combined with equally bad netcode.
>>
>>385351517
DaS on PC
>gungame mod
>boss rush mod
>randomizer mod
>more gameplay and quest mods coming up
>countless texture and ui mods
>obligatory pc perks such as 60 fps, 4k resolution and various other enhancements through dsfix and/or reshade

it's just too good
>>
>>385355654
it had triple the viable PvP builds that Dark Souls 1 had, plus an arena mode and it lacked the shitty ganksquads of Dark Souls 3
>>
Dark Souls
>>385355654
It's because people think that 2's PvP working more closely to how the developers intended mean it's inherently better.
>>
>>385355847
>Dark Weapon
>Longsword
>Estoc
>every FotM weapon before it was patched
Spells are the only thing that offered variety in 2, and even then everyone was using one flavor of them simply because quality sucked balls.
>>
>>385355741
>more gameplay and quest mods coming up
>countless texture and ui mods

elaborate
>>
>>385351517
They're all fucking overrated garbage.
>>
>>385355654
All actual high-tier players hate the shit out of DS2 pvp. It ruined invasions and turned the series' pvp into arenafaggotry above all else. Even then the actual combat depth was puddle deep, it rewarded passiveness the most out of souls game and coupled with terrible overall speed of a combat it made it impossibly boring.

It also has the most disgusting turtling in the entire series, virtually unbeatable.
>>
File: Mandatory Souls Games.jpg (306KB, 1198x827px) Image search: [Google]
Mandatory Souls Games.jpg
306KB, 1198x827px
Dark Souls is the best, it became a phenomenon for a reason.
Then there's Demon's Souls and Bloodborne, which can be ranked either way. I put Demon's above BB, but I admit I cut it a good amount of slack for being the first.

And then there's a power gap.

And then there's Dark Souls II and III, which never should have happened. III is above II since all fine on a basic level, just bland. Dark Souls II on the other hand is just a fucking mess.

So that gives us:

Dark Souls > Demon's Souls > Bloodborne >>>> Dark Souls III >> Dark Souls II
>>
>>385356442
>being such a pleb that you can't appreciate the best games of the last decade

I almost feel pity for you.
>>
Armored Core: Silent Line
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.