[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 2 help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Fallout2front.jpg (258KB, 800x832px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout2front.jpg
258KB, 800x832px
Can some give some tips on how to play and progress my character? I'm currently at the point in the game where i have to pay 1,000 dollars to free Vic, if that helps. I know how to do the main quest and stuff I just need help with gaining experience points and leveling up more.

Any advice will help.
>>
Play it blindly, google up and use official manual for any gameplay help you might need.
Please don't spoil yourself the pleasure that is losing your Fallout virginity.
>>
>>385347378
Steal from everyone and then sell you pleb
>>
>>385347592
Well I know how to play it's just that I feel I'm constantly getting stuck in terms of character progression. I have no ammo for my weapons and the spear sucks ass so I just end up getting fucked during combat.
>>
>>385347715
Stealing is your friend.
Picking the best weapons you can and raising Small Guns will improve your damage/$$$ ratio, thus helping you out.
test[\spoiler]
>>
>>385347707
stealing is best way in acquiring loads of money
>>
>>385348009
Oke, now a real spoiler, read it if you're that desperate:
In a shithole that Den is, no one cares if you kill somebody except for his friends. You're free to kill either of traders(Tubby or Flick) and take their shit, propelling your wealth to acceptable heights.[\spoiler]
>>
>>385347707
I have plenty of stuff to sell. It's just that no one has enough money to buy it. The desert eagle i picked off a raider for example is worth 800$ but no one has over 200$ in their wallets.
>>
>>385347378
You can get a pistol from a dungeon in the car yard in klamath, but it's tough.
>>
>>385348238
Move on to a better city then. Fallout is all about exploration, leave /v/ and explore shit nig
>>
>>385348361
I'm trying that as we speak. Currently in way south near the coast trying to find San Francisco to sell my shit. It's tough as hell though because I keep getting stopped by the Enclave and those goddamn fire geckos.
>>
>>385348515
I'd suggest going east first. It's way too early for San Fran and you'll get tons of quests east
>>
>>385348586
Alright I'll do that then
>>
>>385348238
learn to give up on loot. At a certain point, my car was filled up with tons of shit and even San Fran markets didn't have enough money to buy it from me. I bought all the ammo I needed for the guns I used then just stopped picking up loot entirely.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.