[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crash Bandicoot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault.jpg (99KB, 817x458px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
99KB, 817x458px
He's so bad it's kind of funny:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw9fg0xxZOI

Geijin T.V.
>>
Abuse him
>>
He's awful
>>
>>385345670
This has 20 views. Is this you, OP?
>>
>>385345670
>shilling your god awful youtube channel
enjoy the dislike you fucking faggot
>>
God no ha! I'm better
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (49KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
49KB, 480x360px
Oh dear
>>
>>385346878
>doesn't know how to use replies
>actually puts the game name in the thread title
>video has 20 views

OP is definitely the guy in the video
>>
>>385345670
> Watches pewdiepie
> I can do the same with british accent and without the funny cuts
its shite mejt, stop
>>
Congrats, OP. You've earned your dislike. 7 minutes worth of video (and more if unedited) of you being incapable of analysing a fucking pattern.
>>
Let's break him
>>
Can we get 100 dislikes for op
>>
it's so painfully obvious that OP is the guy who made the vid, i feel kinda bad for him that he even tried
>>
>OP is so new he probably doesn't know how to delete his thread either to stop the dislikes
>>
I'd rather put my dick in a blender than watch him again
>>
More like the manik autistic
>>
This thread is some straight up Poe's law shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170727-214751.png (454KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170727-214751.png
454KB, 1080x1920px
There is no saving him
>>
Ignoring this raid bait, why do faggots like the one OP linked to do what they do? Are they delusional? They make hours and hours of content, none of it remotely good or against the typical let's play grain, and literally no one is watching.

Why do they do it to themselves?
>>
>>385345670
Haha thanks OP that was really funny

What other games should he play anons
>>
File: pls.png (390KB, 579x382px) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
390KB, 579x382px
>>
>>385350029
hehe that wheelchair game
>>
Epic win OP!
>>
what a totally unlikable faggot.
>>
bump, OP deserves dislike bomb for his obvious shill
>>
So how long until the board turns into advertisements for shitty youtube channels and not much else? I give it 6 months.
>>
He's gorgeous
>>
>>385351774
>implying this board isn't already /v/ - ecelebs
>>
>>385348479
Youtube dislikes don't do shit, they're about the same as likes as far as youtube is concerned. You need to report his account for spamming using a link to this thread and the archives.
>>
The sign off at the end of the video nearly killed me
>>
>>385351774
obviously I won't click the link but if even a few people were tricked into disliking the video and raising its priority in the youtube algorithm as a result then obviously it works, I would expect as much as 40-50% of /v/ are young people who are "social media trained" to interact with things they don't like or even hate rather than ignoring them. same thing happens on /tv/ with small creators evading bans to post "hate" videos with opposition opinions to their favorite e-celebs. just gotta hope the mods wake up someday.
>>
>>385352194
>>385351898
>unique IPs posting in the thread didn't go up when these were posted
>>
He needed the coat hanger at birth
>>
Its as though he thinks if he gets all the things necessary for a Lets Play channel he will eventually get popular.

He honestly needs to stop wasting his time with this bullshit and instead spend it towards achieving something worthwhile.
>>
>>385353049
note that this and the other auto-capitalised phoneposted sentences are the youtuber in question or the bots he pays for, if you got tricked into clicking the links in this thread please memorize this pattern of posting so you can learn from it and never do it again, as these threads can take upwards of an hour for the mods to delete for advertisement.
>>
>>385353384
Come on now. Someone needs to tell this guy that hes wasting his time.
>>
>>385349736
GOLEM GET YE GONE
>>
I've seen worse
>>
>>385353554
note the change in response format and a desire for engagement while not constituting a rise in unique IP addresses in the thread. feel free to call these people complete faggots who don't deserve to live but do so in one post so you don't bump their thread and do not click their links or repost their image macros, do us all a favor, I'm out hopefully this thread is deleted soon.
>>
File: 874845.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
874845.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
Keep bumping this so that video is nothing but red
>>
>>385346785
>>385346654
Joke's on you, it´s actually my bf :3
Please give him a like
>>
>>385352360
>young people
>can't even string a coherent post together

Is this the state of this board now?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 356x200px
>>
His voice makes me want to kill myself
>>
Hope his house sets on fire
>>
not gonna give him views but from the thumbnail he is cute

too bad he's probably straight and he's a generic lp cocklord in it for the money
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 720x720px
>>385357002
Not sure about that one
>>
This video is overflowing with epic
>>
>>385349736
This shit is making rethink my posture
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.