[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Witcher 3 argument thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg (57KB, 292x414px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg
57KB, 292x414px
Daily Witcher 3 argument thread
>>
File: Denise-Gough.jpg (75KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Denise-Gough.jpg
75KB, 500x600px
https://youtu.be/CIP2bv4vjIE

What do you think of the voice acting?
I think Ciri's is horrible and her va should retire.
>>
GAME SUCKS
>>
It's canon for the bloody baron to hang himself
It's canon for both the duchess and her sister to die
It's canon for ciri to be a witcher and geralt to stay a witcher
It's canon for gaunter to take olgierds soul
>>
>>385344483
Most of it is good but sometimes Geralt makes me cringe and Ciri, yeah, fucking hate her voice, sometimes she even sounds australian. But all of the time, she sounds annoying and cringy.
>>
File: 1445754836457.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445754836457.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
official witcher 3 review.

all non-quest related things you can find on the world are copy paste boring shit
no one will talk to you unless they are quest related and you have the quest that requires them
awful ui made for consoles and only 2 consumable slots, making alch spec a chore
no resource management, you just instantly get all your potions back for whats essentiallly free
enemys have 1, maybe 2, attack that they repeat over and over, making fights absolutely boring after an hour
level system only works to the games detriment, as youll quickly outlevel everything you have to do and it will all be easier than the game already is
coming across a SKULL WARNING SIGN monster should be exciting but it's not, because you know it fights exactly the same as all the others of its kind, only with more hp.
"cinematic" controls that ignore accuracy in favor of looking more natural
even death march is easy as fuck due to a lack of enemy attack variety and every ability you can spec into being way too strong
ciri sections are boring and unneeded and only serve to rob you of what could have been the one interesting boss fight in the game.
the final moments of the story seem rushed as fuck, from oh hi crones now we fight, to im eredin i have a secret, im dying my secret is this guy tricked us and i had no plan to deal with it, to oh actually geralt i didnt trick you
majority of loot is randomized and scales to your level. Nothing you find really excites you.
all enemies have an extremely short tether that you will cross unintentionally more often than not. At this point they ignore you and start walking back to the center of the area or hang around to get hit easily
witcher senses are only ever used when the quest requires it and is just hold right click to follow quest arrow. you cant actually track monsters or anything out in the world(and why would you need to? theyre all tethered to a small location and never move away)

6/10 game. Had potential, wasted it.
>>
>>385344483
>Not playing with Polish dub for best immersion.
If game let's you use language of game setting then you should be using it unless you are brain dead.
>>
>>385345091
Witcher 3's an AAA title made for the western console audience first and foremost. More effort was put into the English version.
>>
the game is 2 years old

there is literally nothing to argue about at this point - take your shill thread elsewhere
>>
>>385345240
>there is literally nothing to argue about at this point - take your shill thread elsewhere

People still argue about Japanese childrens' games from the late 1980's and 1990's. This logic is meaningless. Also, if that's the case, then why do threads shitting on the game get made every day?
>>
>>385345240
The game is 2 years old and is probably the most popular open world rpg of the past 5 years, there's literally nothing to shill.
>>
>>385344263

Daily reminder that the combat in Witcher 3 is utter shit.
>>
>>385345702
Hey bro I think you forgot your release day leshen combat glitch webm
>>
>>385345702
Name an open world 3rd person action rpg with better combat.
>>
We don't need an argument, it's trash, everyone knows this
>>
>>385345702
t. fromdrone
>>
>>385345821
Dragon's Dogma
>>
>>385345005
True witcher 3 review:
Standard solid gameplay: 7/10
One of the best plots in gaming: 10/10
One of the best music: 10/10
Great fairy-tale like graphics: 9/10
Bonus points: 2 Solid DLCs that easily outdone most of the standalone games: 10/10
overall: 9.7 [gameplay and plot both have 0.4 wage for RPG, music, graphics and bonus points have 0.1]
>>
For the gameplay, the most fun part for me unironically was preparing for a hunt. Making oils, bombs, potions, gear etc was just fun and made me feel like a real witcher
>>
best game of all time. sorry haters. lol lol
>>
>>385345952
Basically everything in DD is instantenuous. In witcher every combat action has a unique animation that takes time. If you just look at it witcher is much more believable.
>>
>>385345223
And it seems that it wasn't enough. Tried both and Polish one is just superior.
>>
>>385346314
Wouldn't say the best one of all time, but easily in top 5
>>
When compared to Gothic 2: The Night of the Raven, this game is ridiculous. I wish a long life to guy who shills for G2 every day.
>>
File: 1448377132512.png (1MB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
1448377132512.png
1MB, 680x497px
>>385346203
>mfw i read the bestiary and it actually helped me kill the monster
>>
>>385345952
Apples to oranges. It's like comparing dark souls to devil may cry.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.