[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KIRYU-CHAN!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1499906146374.png (155KB, 237x272px) Image search: [Google]
1499906146374.png
155KB, 237x272px
KIRYU-CHAN!
>>
>>385343451
I have only played 1 and I'm currently playing 0.
Why is Majima a fucking psychopath in 1 but hes calm as fuck in 0?
I still liked him in both games though.
>>
>>385344297
trauma
>>
>>385344297
Finish the game
>>
>>385344715
I finished it, but didn't understood the end very well, can you explain it to me ?
>>
>>385344943
he goes through a world of shit, gets tortured, saves the girl he loves but knows he can never have her or even let her know who he is

majima... had a hard life
>>
I just want Majima to settle down and have a nice wife alongside his yakuza shenanigans. Why does he have such a shit time?

I want to be his wife.
>>
I'm about to start Yakuza 2 for the first time.
Is my nigga Majima in it?
>>
>>385344297
It's called kayfabe. Staying in character like that also helps him do his yakuza job, such as intimidation and controlling his goons. He'll only behave normally around his closest friends like Saejima and Kiryu.
>>
Anybody played Kenzan? got a question regarding one of the bosses.

i already fought Houzouin Inshun but didn't do the secret sword move. i can revert my save back but it would lose me 2 hours of progress. is it possible to do the secret sword move again when i fight him in the tournament (once i unlock him)
>>
>>385346487
Has it ever been explained why he is so dead bent on being a yakuza instead of working as a manager full time? The guy is highly competent and can easily generate millions of bucks within weeks.
>>
>I was pretending to be crazy lol, because life is pointless anyway and you can do what you want

Yakuza 0 ruined the character. Now he looks like a try hard.
>>
>>385344943
Got played like a fiddle and what he did accomplish on his own, he had to walk away from
>>
>>385346964
because he wants to kill dudes
>>
>>385346964
I think it's part of some kind family insurance idea. Basically he wants his brother to have some "home" to come back to when he gets out of prison
>>
>>385346964
He just really likes the life style. The only reason he was as good as he was managing The Grand is because he thought it would get him back into the Yakuza. He'd probably lose any and all drive as a manager if the prospect of being a Yakuza disappeared. It was just a really cool way to show how dedicated he was to his cause.
>>
>>385347107
Play the game.

>>385347159
I mean, I get that part with Saejima, but what about the time before the hit and Majima's subsequent torture? Why did he join the yakuza in the first place?
>>
>>385344297

You got it all wrong. He's already a psychopath in 0 but after meeting Nishitani he learns that you can live life just how you like and it sparked the unmasking in him, bringing out the real Majima.

The calm Majima is just an act to keep his bosses happy.
>>
>>385347456
It's probably because since a young age Majima didn't really fit in with contemporary Japanese society. Probably got in trouble a lot in school and found a better sense of himself in a life of crime
Doesn't Yakuza 0 take place before Saejima is in prison?
>>
>>385347015
I was actually a bit disappointed by his "turn". Maybe it's my fault because I was hyping the shit out of myself waiting for the breaking point and suddenly it was just "I guess I don't give a fuck anymore LOL". It fits his character well enough but... eh
>>
>>385347571
Majima's entire motivation in Yakuza 0 is to get back into the yakuza so he could find a way to save Saejima who is currently being imprisoned.
>>
KUZEE
>>
>>385346706
anyone?
>>
how heavy is Yakuza 0 with references from previous games?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.