[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game actually good? It has high reviews and even some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: som.jpg (19KB, 250x299px) Image search: [Google]
som.jpg
19KB, 250x299px
Is this game actually good? It has high reviews and even some gotys.

but whenever I look at gameplay videos it looks like repetitive boring clear this area of orc damage sponges.
>>
it's good fun for a while although it is very easy and has bam ham combat

nemesis system is great though
>>
I found it super bland and wasn't really sure what the goal was. I played it once for like 2 hours and then never touched it again.
>>
It's half decent but gets repetitive very fucking quickly. Hope you enjoy cutting off Orc heads because that's basically all you do in this game, from start to finish. Story is forgettable too.
>>
>>385343790
I didn't even play for an hour but this
>>
>>385343196
I got 20 good hours of fun out of it

>>385343790
>I played it once for like 2 hours
You fucked up you need to have unlocked the mind controlling orcs to have played the full game
>>
>>385343196
Nemesis system is only good if you suck at the game. The game's combat is simple. The last parts of the game is a forced stealth section followed by a QTE boss fight.
>>
>>385343196
lore rape
>>
is this playable with mouse and keyboard? it looks.. really console-ized
>>
>>385344432
>Nemesis system is only good if you suck at the game
>parroting /v/ memes

i assume you mean you have to die to make it progress, which is completely wrong, every time you unlock or go to one of the towers time progresses and it works just the same
>>
>>385343196

I thought it was fun. Definitely worth the $10 or $20 I'm sure you can find it for now.

The only reason I didn't finish the game is because the map got really boring.
>>
>>385344771
>The only reason I didn't finish the game is because the map got really boring.
The second map is more fun

Did you even unluck branding?

>mfw plens try to review this game without having unlocked branding
>>
>>385344763
No, as in it's only it's best if you continuously get wrecked by a specific captain so that your last nemesis fight is actually memorable. Being able to use your fingers makes it so that this is generally impossible.
>>
>>385345078
what? they come back stronger if you beat them?
>>
>>385343196
On my second playthrough I 100% it without dying once. I'm shit at games. There are no extra difficulty levels. It's just THAT easy.

On the upside, there's some fun to be had with it. There's a lot of action and it'll keep you mildly interested for a few hours. The nemesis system is a cool idea, but since I never died, I never really had much of a "nemesis".

Some of the characters are pretty good, by which I mean the orcs and only the orcs. Human characters are shit, but the orcs have a lot of personality to them and are by far the most likeable npcs in the game.

Don't buy it if you're looking for anything even reminiscent of the book.
>>
>>385343790
Congrats, you battled simple orc mooks without any powers/defenses. You certainly saw everything the game had to offer.
>>
>>385345305
Yes. It's the only real interesting thing the game does other than orc head removing, some of them come back from that too.
>>
>>385345078
If you fight a high-damage, fast-attack spearchucker boss with resistances against stealth and ranged, they can fuck you ten ways to Tuesday before you can even reach them. Generally speaking, you're right, though.
>>
>>385343196
same shit over and over and over. bland, grey depressing areas. If you enjoy Batman Arkham combat and don;t mind a shitty story, then buy it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.