[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

haha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1497564048594.jpg (241KB, 1078x772px) Image search: [Google]
1497564048594.jpg
241KB, 1078x772px
haha
>>
croc was originally going to be a Yoshi game but Nintendo rejected it :)
>>
>>385339864
You mean they stole all of Argonaut's work on the game and altered it enough to be legally distinct and released it as Mario 64
>>
>>385339864
And croc only has one fang because the director's cat also only had one ;3
>>
sopa de bandicoot... uma delicia
>>
>>385339864
>>385340026
Haha, I love fun facts!! ^_^
>>
> Croc is the only dead franchise of the four
Poetry
>>
>>385340002
no

what are you talking about
>>
>>385339864
In croc you can use a cheat code that lets fly around the world
>>
>>385340228
>Crash has been dead but recently just got re-hashed with re-makes
>Lara Croft is nothing but fap fodder and Square trying to stay relevant because all their other mainlines are now dying
>Mario is the only superior franchise, and is the mascot and borderline namesake of Nintendo.
>>
>>385340091
>>385340091
>uma delicia

where the hell is this meme from
>>
>>385340398
Brazil meme about monkeys eating monkeys
>>
>>385340002
And somehow the guy still managed to marry Miyamoto's daughter
>>
>>385339443
RIP Nario
>>
>>385340341
There's also aglitch that lets Croc float when you use the tail spin in the air.
>>
>>385339443
where's the tuba
>>
In an alternative universe Croc sold millions and eventually led the devs to making a console to host the Croc games on called the Crocstation, which almost every person on Earth owned and put Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft out of business entirely. And as of now in 2017 the Croc franchise is up to its 7th installment and almost every single person on Earth owns the entire series.
>>
File: Croc_character.png (213KB, 349x523px) Image search: [Google]
Croc_character.png
213KB, 349x523px
HAZOO
>>
Nothing makes me happier than shit games like this that advertise themselves as "x killers" being fucking disasters, even better if the company files for bankruptcy after.
>>
>>385339443
WOAH
>>385339864
croc fucking sucks, so they did the right thing.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.