[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vindictus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: vindictus.jpg (35KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
vindictus.jpg
35KB, 460x215px
How bad is it /v/?

I didn't realize it was free or is there a sub which is some p2w shit?
>>
no, it's always been free*
>>
Started off average, got worse over time. Don't bother.
>>
The new content ever since S2 has just been... not fun. The bosses are designed to be annoying, frustrating, and gimmicky.
>>
>>385339070
Started off fun. The difficulty ranged between MonHun and Souls.

New director stepped in around a year or 2 ago and turned the game into a joke. It's Dynasty Warriors easy now for everything that isn't endgame content. Endgame content itself is full of shit gimmicks and p2w.
>>
File: mabinogi_demigod.png (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mabinogi_demigod.png
129KB, 500x500px
>>385339070
Is there any armor that lets my female character look like a guy? I love tomboys and always tried to get male looking armor for my characters in Mabinogi, but it was a pain in the ass because of all the gender locked armors.
>>
File: Vindictus-Episode-8-Pt.-1-2.jpg (153KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Vindictus-Episode-8-Pt.-1-2.jpg
153KB, 1920x1200px
>>385340794
Ingkells
>>
>>385339070
It's a pretty nice ARPG, very similar of Monster Hunter, but very grindy in general and EXTREMELY grindy at the end game. Also you'll need a good PC and internet connection for 60 stable fps.

If you want a free Skinner Box with good combat and can't/ don't want to emulate Monster Hunter or cuhrazy games, go play it.
>>
>>385341310
>but very grindy in general and EXTREMELY grindy at the end game
You can level from 1 to 95 in less than a day now.
>>
>>385339070
>is it /v/?
No.
>>
>>385341389
What the fuck lol. Damn, I think I was only 40 something with 100 hours in last time I played
>>
>>385341389
Do you only play games with a speedrunner mentality or what? Doing all secondary quests it's very grindy because most of them are equipment missions, and getting the materials for said equipment it's pretty grindy.
>Y-you don't have to do them
If you don't want the stats from titles, nor to fucking play the game, yeah I guess you don't need to.
>>
I'd play it but the game doesn't seem to shut down properly when I play it on steam.
>>
>>385342270
go to task manager and end iexplore.exe
it tries to launch up internet explorer for a survey or some shit after you close it and it uses internet explorer for that and it doesn't fully close until you close that
>>
>>385342478
Ahhh ok. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
File: 1499639826713.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499639826713.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
BEST GIRL
>>
it's great for a free game. if your broke and looking for something to play its definitely worth downloading. I wouldn't say its worth spending money on though.
>>
>>385342204
>Do you only play games with a speedrunner mentality or what? Doing all secondary quests it's very grindy because most of them are equipment missions, and getting the materials for said equipment it's pretty grindy.
That wasn't in a hurry at all. They streamlined everything so NPC chatter can be skipped by holding ctrl, don't need to run around town to talk to an NPC for story, can launch boats from anywhere, story rewards a hell of a lot more exp upon completion, and a lot of secondary quests were removed due to redundancy. Game's been nerfed to the ground in the past 6 months, anon.
>>
I fucking hate this meme of making the game easier for new players devs keep falling for, because they always neglect the people who tried to put up with it but didn't make it to the end.

>Bust my ass to try and grind up to the cap but give up 10 levels below it
>New update makes all the old story missions give out so much EXP that new players are dumped right at 90
>All of my story missions are completed and gone and I'm not retroactively given the increased EXP amounts
>Have to manually grind 10 levels or delete my character I've been using for years and start over

REEEEEEE
>>
>>385343767
>>Have to manually grind 10 levels or delete my character I've been using for years and start over
The hell are you talking about? You can level from 85 to 95 in an hour just running S2 raids now.
>>
File: 1459592192187.jpg (195KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
1459592192187.jpg
195KB, 900x719px
>>385343767
>I fucking hate this meme of making the game easier for new players devs keep falling for
I don't think you know what "meme" means, anon.
>>
>>385344118

Neither does anyone else on /v/
>>
Game is worth playing for some of the best combat in an MMO, but not worth sticking around because of the massive grind at end game to make any progress and massive cash shop jewery. Advance through the story and kill all the bosses at least once then just hang it up.

>>385339816
I cannot agree harder. After they added the Malina shit, which was was already unfun but tolerable, they somehow made it worse by making everything after it ridiculously annoying to fight.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.