[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of you faggots hype for this or nah? I think I am, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: MiddleEarthShadowOfWar.jpg (29KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
MiddleEarthShadowOfWar.jpg
29KB, 256x320px
Are any of you faggots hype for this or nah?

I think I am, but it might just be because there's nothing else even remotely interesting being released this year.
>>
First game had worst combat than batman.

No one with taste is hyped for this
>>
>>385338112
I bought Shadow of Mordor in the steam sale

it's sort of mediocre, there's no reason to think this will be better
>>
>>385338112

Tolkien is rolling in his grave over the lore rape of this game, no I'm not excited and 2017 has been pretty damn good so far. I've enjoyed Tales of Berseria, Zelda, Nier Automata, Splat2n, soon Super Mario Odyssey, Sonyfriends have also had Horizon, Nioh, and Persona 5. This has actually been a pretty damn good year for games, the best since 2011, maybe better.
>>
Currently playing SoM right now and I'm really hyped for the sequel. SoM is the first game I have genuinely enjoyed in a long time.
>>
>>385338359
It has the exact combat as batman
>>
Do I need to play the first game to understand this?
>>
>>385338773

It has been a decent year. What I meant was it's only July and there's nothing else really noteworthy until 2018.
>>
>>385338112
So did they ever said that this is a fanfic?
>>
File: 1501181997581.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1501181997581.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
When will Monolith make a new FEAR or Condemned?
>tfw never
>>
>>385338938
Same. I love the combat, the lore and Celebrimbor's sexy voice.

>>385339225
To get the gist of it, yes. But you'll probably get plenty of cutscenes and lore to read up if you get confused.
Or just watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Fr0Ip38pA&t=223s
>>
>>385338112
I got interested at E3 and play Mordor. Tons of fun and pretty funny too.
Fuck the Ghouls though.
>>
File: Butthurt_Dweller_Original.jpg (12KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt_Dweller_Original.jpg
12KB, 320x239px
>>385338112
>putting a nigger in Middle Earth when there are already orcs
>>
>>385338773
>>385340231

I think anyone even the slightest bit familiar with Tolkien's work knows the story isn't canon. To be fair the game doesn't try to be story/lore focused anyway. They just borrowed the setting and made a pretty entertaining game about murdering orcs.
>>
>>385340476
Monolith is a WB bitch and most of the people who worked on older games were left to built a new company
>>
Liked the first game, looking forward to SoW.
>>
>>385339383

Super Mario Odyssey soonish, maybe Xenoblade Chronicles 2 by Christmas or was that delayed?

Also Divinity Original Sin 2 coming soon, Metroid Samus Returns for 3DS in September

Ones that MIGHT be good but I'm hesitant to be excited for like Battlefront II, ones that I'm not particularly interested in myself but other people have been excited for like Bannerlord. It's a damn good year for games.
>>
>>385338112
First is mediocre action game.

Why would I care about this?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.