[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate FF2 so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Why do people hate FF2 so much?
>>
Awful levelling system, that's about it. It had a great story and world.
>>
Busted leveling system
The rest of the game is still pretty good and I'd rank it leagues better than pure schlock like XIII
>>
>>385336569
Weird leveling system and bad dungeons.
I actually liked it though.
>>
>>385336569
>attack your own party to get more powerful

I mean, it was an entertaining game but the mechanics were totally fucked up.
>>
Awful leveling, unintuitive world design (you can very easily wander into a late game area in the first 15 minutes of the game and get raped by monsters), lots of backtracking.
>>
>>385336569
Because it was the precursor to the retarded bullshit that was Saga games.
>>
>>385337824
This only plays a role if you're grinding, which is retarded anyway.
>>
File: mCXCnVE.png (53KB, 289x219px) Image search: [Google]
mCXCnVE.png
53KB, 289x219px
>Quest related spell is actually bugged and doesn't work as intended
This enraged me when I found out playing the original famicom version
>>
>>385336569

Well first, its a Final Fantasy game, with all the inherent flaws of Final Fantasy. Second, it had more flaws than a typical Final Fantasy game.
>>
>>385338562
are you talking about ultima

the best part is that the programmer was too lazy to fix it so he tried coming up with a story reason for it and sakaguchi wasn't pleased so he tried to fix it himself only to find that the programmer had ciphered the code
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.