[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFXII - Zodiac Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1500418964347m.jpg (189KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500418964347m.jpg
189KB, 724x1024px
Do you have your platinum yet /v/?

If yes, how many hours did it take you?
If not, why don't you?
>>
still stuck at the point where I have to choose a job for Vaan
>>
I still have get Zodiark, kill Yiazmat, fill the bestiary and do the trials. Have around 50 hours of gametime. Currently killing Archanchovies for Mithuna ingredients.
>>
>>385335814
Almost done then I see

>>385336115
I hear the bestairy is ass to fill, but Im just glad we have one at least. Seems retarded to not have it at all in XV
>>
File: 1500091990034m.jpg (50KB, 381x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500091990034m.jpg
50KB, 381x1024px
Gurdy is

C U T E ! !
U
T
E
!
!
>>
>Make 3D bestiary
>Forget to add zoom feature

Why, Square? Why?
>>
>>385336525
isn't there supposed to be a bestiary in 15 in a future update?
or was that just another rumour made up by some fag?
>>
>>385336525
Yeah the bestiary in xii is amazing, not only does it tell you about the monsters it also gives you snippets of lore about the world and characters, all in a very concise and interesting manner. Xv not having a bestiary was one of my main gripes with the game, since the world is actually pretty interesting and has nice "hidden" bits like the whole Ifrit thing. It really shows they had a nice thing planned but it was rushed out the door.

And yes filling the bestiary in xii is a bitch if you are doing it blind since rare and trophy game can be difficult to find.
>>
>stuck trying to get all the concurrences
>>
File: 1461190630577.jpg (51KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
1461190630577.jpg
51KB, 430x430px
>Zeromus fight
>>
>>385334924
no, I've been painting when I have a good amount of free time.
>>
>>385337672
So you can't zoom into those wolf vaginas anon.
>>
>>385337982
I find it a lot easier to prioritize low level over high level, to give you more chances for mist charges.

I ended up getting Black Hole on a Gize Bunny
>>
>>385338380
Speaking of vaginas, is Drace added to the bestiary after you complete trial mode?
>>
Zeromus is so strong. Like holy shit, he might be the best esper.

His damage for gravity well and big bang is calculated by the dofference of his current health minus his maz health, and it is multiplied like twice for gravity well and I think x5 for big bang?

Either way, get zeromus HP critical, cast decoy on yourself so zeromus doesnt die. Gravity well at about level 50 easilly does 30k damage. And when you do bog bang? I have seen it so 90k.

Here is zeromus fighting ultima.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKe-Q4p4PLE
>>
>>385338717
I haven't done the trials yet but probably not, which is a shame because Drace is a great character.
>>
are there any decent Larsa doujins?
>>
>>385338043
>Steamroll everything due to being a sidecontent whore
>Kill Bergan in what would have been seconds if I did the speedup
>Get key or whatever
>Go check it out, thinking I might finally get a challenge
>Get my asshole utterly rekt while barely even scratching Zeromus

Zeromus doesnt fuck around
>>
>>385337675
I dont know but Id much rather get a proper bestairy than MMO mode
>>
>>385339126
No.
seek therapy.
>>
>>385339126
Faggot
>>
>>385334924
This game has a lot of improvements. I just made Vaan a black mage, got all majiick lores and made gambits to cast different spells depending on elemental weakness, and I'm generally doing 15k per hit, sometimes even 60k+ if an enemy has a really bad weakness with fran using faith on me. Use sage ring for avoiding heavy mp consumption and opal ring if enemy has reflect. Get the restore mp when you kill an enemy license, and you'll have perputual mp.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.