[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1488496517062.png (174KB, 663x301px) Image search: [Google]
1488496517062.png
174KB, 663x301px
How is this allowed?
>>
Harvesting Nintendium ain't easy, give them time.
>>
>>385334706
Just like their gaming experience, Nintendo's supplies are artificial. To make it seem that people are interested in the Switch, just like the Wii U. It's pure propaganda.
>>
>>385334814
Nintendium mines dried up awhile ago.
>>
kill yourself you fucking tripfag
>>
>>385335374
Shut the fuck up Onsokumaru
>>
>>385335374
>tripfag
either lose the trip or kill yourself
>>
>>385334814
They're not using Nintendium anymore, they're using the same shit Apple uses
>>385335374
Shut the fuck up Onsokumaru
>>
Apples buying up all the resources needed to make Switches
>>
Why are people surprised by this? Isn't this the exact same thing they did with the Wii and the WiiU?

Claim they're out of stock to build hype and then release a second wave to sell a billion consoles?
>>
>>385336797
Because people are stupid.
>>
File: what the.jpg (149KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
what the.jpg
149KB, 530x300px
Define "this". Wtf is "this"?
>>
>>385334706

Define "this". What is being 'allowed' here?
>>
>>385334706
Honestly, it's a fucking lie. I live in new york and I can go to best buy, target and many other stores and just buy one. THEY ALL HAVE IT IN STOCK.

These news article are either paid to hype it up or they're just copying each other without really knowing if it's in stock or not.
>>
>>385334706
why is this thread allowed?
>>
>>385334814
What mad-man throws a gameboy or a switch off a three story building?
>>
>>385338696
Well I live in Orange County and can't find a place that sells the console that aren't in $500 bundles.
>>
Looks like the Switch is gonna be the next Wii lads.
Nintendoomed aint comein'
>>
>>385338696
I live in Orlando and nobody is selling them here.
>>
>>385338696
This pretty much, this isn't news it's ads.
>>
UK, my brother got one from amazon a day before splatoon 2 hit without even trying. I think people are confused because they're trying to stock every region equally, which means the "OMG NO STOCK!!!!!!" stories come flying in when none of the gooks who are the only ones that give a fuck about nintendo products can get their hands on them, even though in Europe they're just gathering dust on shelves.
>>
>>385341324
LOL this is the most pathetic image i've ever seen. You can tell the guy who made it was really trying to stick it to the "wii u whiteboard" image
>>
>>385343380

You're lying. Look at Amazon UK now. The grey is out of stock until August 24th and the Neon/Splatoon bundles are completely sold out with no restock date.

Nintendo UK's own webstore is utterly sold out.

GAME are completely sold out on their website, as is Base, Gameseek and ShopTo.

Unlike the U.S, you can't even buy those bullshit bundles with 3 games and accessories packed in. Those are all also sold out. Even the big retail chains like Tesco and ASDA are all sold out.
>>
>>385334706
>cant keep up
nigga they fucking CAN, they just refuse to to create hype and demand.
>>
>>385336228
>>385336158

>not forcing anon.
>>
>>385347109
>having faggot-tier opinions
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.