[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kojima turned Big Boss into a commie Woah really makes you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: big_boss_1_877.jpg (110KB, 340x435px) Image search: [Google]
big_boss_1_877.jpg
110KB, 340x435px
>Kojima turned Big Boss into a commie

Woah really makes you think
>>
>Ok this game will show why BB became evil
>just kidding, THIS game will show why BB became evil
>actually scratch that, the writing is too good and I didn't do it, it's non-canon now so THIS GAME will show why BB became evil
>no but really, this last MGS game is the REAL missing link, and will show why BB became evil
>aaaaaand you didn't even play as BB, did you rule it?

When did you realize Kojima was a hack?
>>
>>385332014
yeah, what's the problem? MGS5 was supposed to show how BB was evil
why are you surprised he got turned into a commie?
>>
>>385332014
>implying commies are bad
>>
Are you the butthurt fuckboy from a few weeks back who couldn't differentiate between being Che and evoking Che's image? Kys
>>
I really, really hate republicans
>>
>>385332913
Because MGS4 doesn't treat BB as evil, they treat him as misguided and the one to stand up to Zero, hence why he gets redeemed at the end
>>
>>385332339
>When did you realize Kojima was a hack?
Since mgs1
>>
File: 1500840147279.jpg (98KB, 800x643px) Image search: [Google]
1500840147279.jpg
98KB, 800x643px
>>385332014
The real question here is why Big Boss was white instead of black Hopefully Konami will make him black as he canonically intended to be.

>"In an interview with IGN, Hideo Kojima confirmed the rumours about the original design for Big Boss; he was an old man of African ancestry[...]"
>>
>>385332339
>peace walker
>the game where big boss recruited child soldiers
>the game where he turned his back on the boss's intentions
>the game where he starts hoarding nukes as deterrents
>"nah guize, we never had a game that showed how big boss became evil"
mgs fans don't deserve kojima
>>
>>385332913
>commie revolutionaries are typically idealists with good intentions that get hit with a spoonful of reality once their revolution is under way and end up commiting atrocities to try and salvage it

fits the character perfectly, I don't know why OP is upset. Maybe it's all the cock juice in his bloodstream.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.