[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over Steam, we have won.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: A new challenger appears.png (7KB, 563x205px) Image search: [Google]
A new challenger appears.png
7KB, 563x205px
It's over Steam, we have won.
>>
Never heard of you. What's so special about you, compared to Steam or GOG?
>>
Don't Google this shit because it means the marketer wins. You haven't heard of it not just because you're misinformed, but because no one else has either.
>>
>>385319451

We invite you to our truly engaging platform which we hope you will be building together with us. We want to introduce you – the gamers – to our world, the world where we bring all our crazy ideas to life and share them with you as unique gaming experience.

On Gemly we offer you exclusive content for games we develop and publish, gems you will not find anywhere else. Enjoy our offers from both Techland games and our cherry-picked selection of titles directly from our partnered developers and publishers.

We actively support the industry’s good standards in digital distribution. All of our games come from legit sources, directly from our partnered game developers and publishers.

We guarantee secure payments and we do not store nor process any precious and sensitive data. We value your time by giving you access to your games in the blink of an eye.
>>
>>385319575
> You haven't heard of it not just because you're misinformed, but because...

... it's all new.

Company of Heroes 2 for $4.99 at the moment
>>
>>385319623
>exclusive content for games
this is anti consumer choice
>>
>>385319623
>gems you will not find anywhere else.
>named gemly
>>
>>385319623
didn't read
>>
>>385319697
Wow a shitty game for 5 dollars? God better get my cc info stolen!
>>
>>385319623
>exclusive cancer

LMAO

consoles suck because of excluse jewery
>>
File: free dlc.png (277KB, 533x405px) Image search: [Google]
free dlc.png
277KB, 533x405px
>>385319709
> anti consumer

They are actually free.
>>
I like Dying Light, but there are enough digital platforms failing to Steam already.
>>
>>385319868
No, but it forces me to buy from there in order to get the free content instead of the platform of MY choice
>>
>>385319868
Free as long as you buy the game on their platform, no? Exclusivity is a form of competition that actually hurts the consumer.
>>
File: 1404571987305.jpg (15KB, 216x260px) Image search: [Google]
1404571987305.jpg
15KB, 216x260px
>>385319623
Nice sales pitch. Why should I choose you over, say, GOG?
>>
>>385319267
>Techland has their own launcher now
holy hell, this needs to stop
>>
Why the fuck are bumping this thread people?!
It's a fucking marketer shilling its new shit right here, and by bumping it you promote it
>>
Hmm, I'll check it out. Sounds interesting.
>>
Oh yes I totally enjoy using yet another launcher for a single game
>>
>>385320051
no I've bought Dying Light on Steam when the Enanched edition came out and still got the rifle. They sell keys, or at least that's what I read on a news site
>>
>>385320185
>play Paradox strategy game
>manage mods from Steam
>manage them again from the game's launcher
>manage them yet again in-game
I just fucking want launchers to die, I thought they were since we're forced to use Steam anyway, but now we're being doubled and tripled up.
>>
>>385319267

>techland

wow its like origin won as well
>>
You people are fucking retarded did you even try to google it? I'ts a store not a launcher, they are a reseller of steam keys, there is no DOWNLOAD HERE FOR FREE button anywhere.
That said Shadowrun returns and dragonfall are 3 doritos each which is better?
>>
SHILL EVERYWHERE
>>
>>385319267
What can you provide that steam doesn't already?
>>
>>385319267
are you niggers gonna release Hellraid in there? otherwise you can fuck right off
>>
>>385321374
Exclusive content for games no one cares about
>>
>>385319623
>exclusive content for games
Disgusting. This shit is cancer and anti-consumer in the way that it forces people to choose your service if they want full games. That doesn't mean you're providing a good service, that means you're getting ahead through deals. At least steam just puts their shitty characters on other games as exclusive content which noone but steam users would care about. Don't fucking do this.

If you must, just stick to reddit, you'll be shit on here because most people see through your fucking act here.
>>
>>385321526
Throw it in the bin with others that think this is a fucking selling point.
>>
>>385319841
>company of heroes is shitty now
i hate nu-v
>>
>>385319623
Why does this sound like a cult
>>
>>385321839
> playing CoH when Dawn of War 3 is available with superior graphics and gameplay

stop shitposting
>>
>>385319623
>We guarantee secure payments and we do not store nor process any precious and sensitive data.

Why mention something that is considered self-evident.
>>
>>385320185
There's like 20 of these fucking things now.
>>
>Dying Light developer Techland unveils Gemly digital distribution platform
lol fuck off
>>
>My only real problem with having to sign up with Gemly for the new rifle is that the Gemly site is buggy as fuck

>Tried logging in, it told me I had the wrong password. Went to the weapon docket website to double check, nope, I was for sure using the right password.
>Try again at Gemly knowing I'm using the right password, now it's a server error.
>Tried doing password reset, server error.
>Techland should have known that lots of people would be using this site to get the new rifle, why on earth would they skimp out on the server for the site? If this how they plan on selling future content they really need to improve the experience
>Edit: Now I'm logged in but I can't add the rifle to my cart due to more server errors. They probably need a day or two to fix this
>>
>>385320346
you can skip the steam and in-game points, im pretty sure all mods are downloadable from paradoxplaza
>>
>>385322807

> Falling for the Gemly meme.
>>
>>385322807
> register to a scam website to get some shitty riffle skin

You are the perfect marketers target.
>>
Holy shit how much do they actually pay you to come and shill so hard like this?

Need money pretty bad atm tbqhfam

hit me up
>>
>>385319623
You didn't answer the question.
>>
>>385319623
so at best it's a very niche platform to purchase games from. Yah say "it's over steam" but judging by what you just said you have as much chance as a cripple trying to break through a mountain with his already broken leg
>>
>>385321317
both are great.
>>
>>385323225
>techland
like 0.02zł per post
>>
>>385323225
Sent ;)
>>
More shilling please
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.