[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overwatch is a joke to other vidiya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
League Of Legends
>Has over 100 characters to choose from
>Characters are added every two months (used to be two weeks when the game launched
>Played and enjoyed across all skill levels.
>Not many characters feel weak and are all played
>Encouragment of maining, no real hard counters
>Still going strong
>Overwatch
>Very slow updates, new characters are added very slowly, currently has only over 20 characters
>The new characters that are added, expect for Ana are underpowered and not fun to play and do not change the meta in any shape or form
>Players leaving the game alreadly across all skill levels, both professionals and casual players, meaning the game isn't appealing to any side
>Majority of the heroes are not viable.
>Heroes lack any sort of versatility
>All about hard-counters, which is a retarded concept when you advertise your game around personalities which some players want to always play, making for a very dull game experience.
>Is only really popular due to its characters, marketing and Blizzard.

Overwatch is dying because Blizzard is retarded, they are trying to get into Esport crowd even though their game is MArio Party of FPS.
>>
>>385314848
>The shit I eat up tastes better than yours!
>>
Are you retarded? OW isn't dying. It has thousands of daily players.

>But it's losing players!
Says who? At most, a couple streamers left because streaming is a flavor of the month affair.
It still has a huge playerbase that isn't going anywhere.
>>
>>385314848
>>Majority of the heroes are not viable.
>>Heroes lack any sort of versatility
>>All about hard-counters
I'm confused are these points supposed to be about Overwatch or league?
>>
>no real hard counters
You can't be serious, literally any Darius would destroy a Yasuo for example
>>
>>385316186
yeah maybe in bronze
>>
>>385314848
Except both games are trash
>>
>>385314848
>assfaggot shitter thinks he's superior because he eats dogshit instead of horseshit
>>
>>385314848
Hunting for (you)s ay?
>>
>>385318350
this, fuck off op
>>
>>385314848
>Has over 100 characters to choose from
>Characters are added every two months (used to be two weeks when the game launched
>Encouragment of maining, no real hard counters
These are not positive things.
>>
>>385316186
>>385317004
Anyone who is good at the game knows that there is no such thing as a hard counter in random soloqueue games.
>>
>>385316168
t. silver

>>385316126
>The absolute delusion of overwatch players

Lmfao, face it. Tumblr-bait disney characters: the game was doomed to a short lifespan unless they got their ass into gear and started reworking the bland skill-less hero kits and shitting out new characters almost monthly.

The game was sold as an "esport" title and in that regard it's failed miserably. All you have left is casual console children and literal brainlets on PC. The beginning of the end for overwatch has begun.

Obviously blizzard aren't going to release numbers saying " Hey look! Everyones quitting our game and the ones that do play are shit at it and only play for a few hours a week because their friends still play"
>>
>>385320514
>Being this out of touch
Again, you have no evidence to support your claim that people are quitting. There's no reason to believe the game is "dying". I've heard of maybe two streamers leaving, and not even permanently.

>It's dying because I want it to be!!!
Keep crying.
>>
>>385320702
Everywhere you look you see people crying about balance, about it being boring. Both from pros and casuals, all due to the lack of new content and boor balancing.
>>
>>385322045
Ah, so basically, people complaining about things that will get fixed in due time. Yes, obviously this means one of the biggest games in the world right now is dying. Obviously.
>>
>>385322940
>biggest games in the world right now
>complaining about things that will get fixed in due time
Yeah, right, I am seeing how they are fixing Roadhog
>>
>>385316126
>It has thousands of daily players.
>source: my ass
>>
>>385323214
They've fixed most issues thus far, and they're clearly continuing to do so. Once the meta is fixed, all will go back to normal. All your seeing now is negative reaction to some shit trends.
>>
>>385323548
There's absolutely no reason to assume a game with 30 million accounts isn't hitting at least 100k per day, probably more.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (136KB, 955x961px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136KB, 955x961px
>>385314848
I don't know about all that since I only played overwtach like 1 hour total. What I do know is the blizzard fucking sucks at making skins. Look at the quality of skins on LOL and then look at the quality in Heroes of the storm and overwtach. In lol they make skins cute skins, they make sexy skins, they make funny skins, but all of excellent quality. Blizzard ones look like fucking trash. In heroes for example most kind I wouldn't even use them if they were free. Not to mention thr characters themselves are made to not look good on purpose because muh sjws
>>
>>385323680
Totally, issues are being fixed senpai.
Like how DVA's abbility is looked into.
>>
File: 573px-Kerrigan_Succubus_1.jpg (66KB, 573x599px) Image search: [Google]
573px-Kerrigan_Succubus_1.jpg
66KB, 573x599px
>>385324047
>>
>>385324047
100% correct
I think the reason is that they are checking the market right now. "If this clown buys a shitty skin for 5$ how much will ge pay for a great skin?"

If they would release good skins right now no one would buy the shitty ones. Its kind of a scam actually.
>>
File: 1497442563243.jpg (444KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
1497442563243.jpg
444KB, 1200x849px
League has superior asses. That is all
>>
>>385314848
you know what i realised i wonder how it feels if you actually bought a character in league with money because you liked him and you pick him when it's appropriate in your teams composistion and then you get reported and banned because he isn't meta
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.