[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time to discuss the best game ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: aaaa.jpg (442KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.jpg
442KB, 1440x1080px
It's time to discuss the best game ever
>>
File: the_witcher_3_wild_hunt-wide.jpg (257KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the_witcher_3_wild_hunt-wide.jpg
257KB, 1920x1200px
>>385314476
>It's time to discuss the best game ever
oh sweet a witcher 3 thread
>>
File: 1500224621512.png (741KB, 1192x3454px) Image search: [Google]
1500224621512.png
741KB, 1192x3454px
>>
That is truly the best game ever made, OP. Nothing will ever compare to that sense of progession, beautiful soundtrack, challenging fights, greatest atmosphere ever, and the best-designed enviroments.
There has never been a comfier game than G2 - whether you're wandering down the tropical roads of Jharkendar, exploring the lush forests of Khorinis, or running away from orcs in the dark, horryfing Penal Colony, you know that this is the best game that ever was or that will ever be.
Praise Piranha Bytes, for they gave us an RPG that makes all other wrpgs and jrps completely laughable and ridiculous.
It's the best game in history of video games, and those who despise it without even giving it a try should immediately kill themselves.
>>
>>385314632
TW3 is good, but you can't really compare it with this masterpiece.
>>
>>385314476

On November 22nd, 2002 a game simply labeled "The Greatest RPG ever made" manifested itself inside Essen Cathedral, Germany, while the bishop there was holding Mass.

By the grace of God, it appeared just as the Bishop was breaking the body and blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. It was a modern miracle and a sign of His plan.

Piranha Bytes employees were in attendance and gracefully received the gift as per God's wishes. 7 holy days and nights later the game was copied and sent out into the world where it would be cherished and loved by the chosen few who were destined by God to play it.

Fast forward to the modern time and some say the game is still talked about in secret and in hushed forums, where simply uttering it's name brings joy to those who know of its greatness. "Once in a lifetime experience," "perfect game," and many more praises have beset it's cherished form. But one simply stood out. "Greatest RPG ever made." The game now had it's disciples to spread its word of truth forever more.

At least that's how the story goes.
>>
Does anyone know if there's a mod where you can play with german voices but still have english text?
>>
>>385315414

"Afaik this can be done only if you mod the game files. Theoretically I know how to do it but it would take a week or so: First I would have to decompile the english and german vdf files and exchange all german subtitles to english ones and then compile a new vdf file."

quoted from steam forums
sry m8
>>
>>385315414
What? You don't love medieval guards talking like inbred hillbillies, or having 3 voice actors stretched thin across too many characters by forcing weird accents?
>>
>>385315523
yeah they're awesome but I'd just like to try something different for my next playthough
>>
>>385314476
STOP POSTING THIS SHIT OLD GAME DIE FAGGOT DIE
>>
>>385314476
It's not even the best RPG of all time, much less the best game of all time.

/thread
>>
>>385315657

it's the best RPG of all time
>>
File: 1496789904163.webm (1MB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
1496789904163.webm
1MB, 1050x590px
>>385315657
You can't do a /thread with a lie, bethesdashill
>>
>>385315851
is that a mod? sauce
>>
>>385315965
No, it's near the end of the base game for Gothic 1
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.