[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw boss has same name as your wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9558.jpg (29KB, 452x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9558.jpg
29KB, 452x325px
tfw boss has same name as your wife
>>
tfw boss is your wife
>>
Why is your wife called Lady Maria of the Astral Tower?
>>
>>385305275
>tfw boss' boyfriend has the same name as your wife's boyfriend
>>
>>385305348
She's italian
>>
>>385305353
Gehrman?
>>
>>385305275
You dont have a wife, you are virgin with waifu
>>
>tfw you call your wife a boss because she likes to order everyone around
>>
>>385305460
>he think everyone is as pathetic as him
Not every board is /r9k/.
>>
>first playthrough took me a full fucking day to beat her
>second time through i parried her 10 times w/ claw rune and she died

ah fun times
>>
>>385305529
good thing /v/ is /r9k/
>>
>>385305576
for you maybe virgin
>>
>>385305629
/v/ is /r9k/ because your a faggot just like you
>>
>>385305682
that is some amazing english skills you got there anon
>>
>>385305629
no, for everyone. you're on a board that's sole purpose is to discuss children's toys with other teenagers. the only thing more embarrassing is to be some grown adult , like you and spend your time here unironically kek
>>
>>385305778
Nah I think I'll stick to doing what I want to do, feel free to continue to belive you have to be pathetic to be on /v/ and can't be happy with your life and on this board.
>>
>>385305275
unrelated but since its relevant i had a question folks
so was the Doll a representation of Maria made by Gehrman?
because the Doll says something relevant after you kill Maria and Maria also has the same accent as the Doll
>>
>>385305923
Doesn't change the fact that you're a grown adult man, talking about chink videogames with tweens on a site found on the corner of the internet. I would kill myself if I were you desu. You've reached anew low. You're a pathetic manchild and your wife probably wants to leave you, but you'd never know because you're here
>>
>>385306293
she is probably enjoying the bbc while the cuck posts here.
>>
>>385306293
Its true I have to finally admit it, I shit post for a few hours a day and laugh at tweens like you getting mad everyone isn't a pathetic virgin like them. It's tearing my marriage apart, my wife screams at me everyday to stop talking about anime games on the corner of the Internet even though I tell her 4chan isn't the corner she keeps screaming about how it's my secret club website. Don't worry anon hopefully I find the strength to kill myself soon.
>>
>>385306356
Nice try but she actually goes to black areas for charity work, I've even dropped her off before and seen the large families of brothers she helps out smiling and waving to me.
>>
>>385306543
>((charity)) work

Yea I can imagine.
>>
>>385306615
She said she's known very well through the community for her work.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.