[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can one handheld have so many quality titles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 876432NintendoDS.png (510KB, 880x609px) Image search: [Google]
876432NintendoDS.png
510KB, 880x609px
NDS thread.
What are the must have titles?
>>
>>385304984
Super Mario.
>>
The Layton Series
PMD Blue & Sky
>>
>>385304984
Mario stuff
Pokemon Stuff
Kirby Stuff
Zelda (Not Spirit Tracks)
Metroid Prime
Meteos
Yugioh 2011
Animal Crossing
Chrono Trigger
Layton
Phoenix Wright

...Just off the top of my head
>>
>>385305214
>NDS
>>
nintendogs
>>
>>385305169
>Zelda (Not Spirit Tracks)
Spirit Tracks was better in every way except length
>>
>>385304984
seconding for kirby and phoenix wright
>>
Ghost Trick
TWEWY
Etrian Odyssey
SMT: Strange Journey and SMT: DeSu
Elite Beat Agents
Ouendan 1&2
>>
Does the 3DS even compare? The only titles on it I'd be interested in are SMT and fire emblem, are there any other good games for it?
>>
>>385305543
Etrian
>>
File: 2013-12-02 03.13.16.jpg (2MB, 2740x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2013-12-02 03.13.16.jpg
2MB, 2740x2448px
Starting a new Blue game.
Char/Squirt/Bulb?
who do i pick?
>>
>>385304984
All of the DS Castlevanias, all of the GBA Castlevanias if you get one that can play GBA games. Metroid Fusion and Zero Mission are also good but also GBA. Pokemon HG/SS and B/W2, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2, Resident Evil: Deadly Silence.
>>
File: 300x.jpg (46KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
300x.jpg
46KB, 300x450px
Did anyone else love the DSiware? There were lots of nice little games that I can't ever forget, all the Electroplanktons, that Dodo game, Pyoro, Paper Plane, some battleships tower defense or something and lots more. Those were the times...
>>
this is what I have/played so far:

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Contact
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Infinite Space
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Pokemon HeartGold
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon SoulSilver
Professor Layton and the Curious Village
Professor Layton and the Pandora's Box
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Radiant Historia
The World Ends With You

I also have 3 more AA games ordered, what else should I get?
>>
>>385306259
a flashcard
>>
>>385306289
Eh, I don't mind paying for the games, I enjoy collecting plastic. Also, I already have a a flashcard and CFW N3DS.
>>
>>385305862
squirtle my nigga
>>
File: 1493903357342.jpg (176KB, 974x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493903357342.jpg
176KB, 974x1024px
>>385305543
why don't they put NDS games in the 3DS eshop?
>>
Is Final fantasy tactics A2 any good? I played the first game and liked it but I'm skeptical about the sequel?
>>
>>385306783
They'd have to recompile the games from the source code for it to work, and jap developers are notorious for chucking source code out of the window whenever they get the chance.
>>
>>385306891
IMO it's better in pretty much every way. You have to deal with fewer laws but the laws will be specific to the battle instead of whatever day it is. Sometimes that fucks you but most of the time you they don't affect much. Also if you break the law all that happens is that you can't revive people for the rest of the battle and you don't get a bonus for being lawful.
>>
>>385304984
I wish the switch had the portability of the 2ds xl.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.