[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lawbreakers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
There's gonna' be an open beta for Lawbreakers coming up tomorrow - now on PS4 too! It's a 20 gig download so you can preload it now.

Beta Begins: Friday July 28th - 7am PT / 10am ET / 4pm CEST / 12am AEST (Sat)
Beta Ends: Monday July 31st - 7am PT / 10am ET / 4pm CEST / 12am AEST (Sat)
>>
This game is trash.

Shill elsewhere.
>>
>>385304389
Unless they balanced it so that the knife and smg guy isn't clearly miles better than everyone else, they can keep their shit.
>>
>>385305373
>shill
>>>/plebbit/
>>
>>385305628
Supposedly

http://lawbreakers.nexon.net/en/news/article/24392
>>
>>385304389
Trash game. Everything feels unsatisfying.
>>
>>385306458
Neat. Now if we could only get death match and/or team death match...
>>
>>385307371
Leave them feedback so they'll add it.
>>
File: ScreenShot_20170727131300.png (104KB, 730x166px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_20170727131300.png
104KB, 730x166px
>>385304389
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
>>385304389
Game felt too much like a clusterfuck.
I had no idea what was happening at any time and the tutorials were just links to 20 minute youtube videos. Like who the fuck is going to watch that shit?
They just gave every character way too much random shit, should've just kept it simple and straightforward. But no, instead we get a whole platoon of characters that are viable in one specific situation each.
Shame, I really liked the overall feel and movement of the game.
>>
File: evergreen-lawbreakers.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
evergreen-lawbreakers.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>385304389
Shill on neogaf
>>
>>385307760
They were like 5 minutes long, they added an actual tutorial mode now for people that are shit but if you liked of the flow of the game force yourself to play a couple more rounds and you will get used to it.
>>
>>385304389
Played the previous beta for a day, got bored and uninstalled.
It's not terrible, but it's also not particularly engaging.
>>
First arena-style game in a long time that actually piqued my interest. Last beta was much better optimized than the alpha and actually real fun. Lookin' forward to blowing shitters up as Medic tomorrow.
>>
>>385304389

>entirely team based
>teams smaller than overwatch

There's a reason literally nobody played this on PC. Because it's a shit concept.
>>
>>385304389
Sorry but the character designs are shit, this game is doa.
>>
>>385313107
You do understand that the power and adaptability you apply to each character can change how many players you need before the game becomes a clusterfuck, yes?

>Overwatch supports, (except arguably Ana) when singled out, have limited defensive options, are not built for pushing at the forefront of a team, and are built for staying close to teammates at all times. Most need to forego any offense/defense in order to heal teammates (Mercy beam, Lucio in heal instead of speed, Ana shooting teammates instead of enemies. Zenyatta is the exception)
>Lawbreakers' medic is capable of being offensive and defensive, highly mobile, and can 'fire and forget' healing drones on teammates with a fairly low cooldown

Being able to comfortably have a 2-2-2 setup of any class in a game like Lawbreakers, with that kind of power, would be fucking awful. A whole player makes a lot of difference.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.