[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck was the theme of this so good and MGS:V so fucking goofy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 698047.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
698047.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Why the fuck was the theme of this so good and MGS:V so fucking goofy?
>>
No idea what you're talking about, GZ sucked ass. It had the same dull Splinter Cell-lite gameplay with zero MGS personality.
>>
>>385299468
>tfw the demo was better than the actual game
when has this happened before?
>>
>>385300358
FF8 demo where the music better suited the movie played at the starting.
>>
>>385300358
FFXV Duscae demo
>>
>>385299601

That goes for all of MGSV.
It was a good game, no doubt. But it was a really bad MGS because it did not feel like one at all. It was also an unnecessary entry in the lore. All of it could just as well be erased and the story would stay the same.
>>
>>385299601
>>385302283
Kojima is just doing the same thing he's always been doing.. Injecting cinematography into his games. He's always been a film buff so it's obvious that you'll see something you're familiar with.
>>
>>385302378

Previous MGS were more of a movie, V was a TV series. And not a good one.
A TV series with lots of filler.
>>
>>385302378
What? MGSV is the least cinematic of them all by a huge margin. It's just a bad game man.
>>
>>385302378
He always want to make a movie after all, but just don't have a chance.
Might as well project his dream in his video game while he's at it.
>>
>>385299601

If GZ sucked ass, then TPP was utter shit juice. GZ was the only good part of MGSV; old style base infiltration, interesting setting, no overpowered gadgets and weapons, no dumb plot, and replayability.

I thought all of TPP would be like GZ, with large fortresses like Groznij Grad to sneak into, an interesting villain, good characters, and meaningful progression. Instead we got played.
>>
>>385302641
No, it's just a boring pile of shit. There's no charm. At least MGSV kinda sorta feels like Metal Gear in the very first mission.
>>
>>385302493
The beginning is literally from X-Files.
>>
>>385302545
At least we got a few great games out of him doing that.
>>
>>385302493
>Previous MGS were more of a movie, V was a TV series
You fucking autist tv series also applies. He loves television and fucking films.
>>
>>385303406

Pretty sure the autist here is you because you did not understand my post at all.
>>
>>385302641
Like a damn fiddle
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.