[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its been 30 Years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

Why do people, mostly one that have nothing to do with Nintendo (Studios, publishers, gamers) have such a hate boner and wish for Nintendo to die???
>>
Why is that little kid disturbed ?
Was that ice cream expired ? I need details.
>>
Pure undiluted jealousy.
>>
>>385294430
She's a good girl
>>
Online censorship and an unwillingness to change while being in a position where they represent a good chunk of the industry and have a lot of influence. Sure, they make fun games, but their publishing practices are terrible.
>>
>>385294383
Pain in the ass working with them and being a fan/consumer of them.
>>
>>385294543
>>385294598
be more specific
>>
>>385294430
Switch cartridges are made to taste awful so dogs and dumb kids don't eat them
>>
>>385294543
>an unwillingness to change
how does this affects anyone else??

>>385294598
>Pain in the ass working with
I have not heard about this since the end of Wii era
>>
File: 1499493214046.jpg (833KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1499493214046.jpg
833KB, 1000x1500px
Companies are mad that Nintendo won't bend over for them like Sony and Microsoft do.
>>
>>385294928
Pretty much this.
>>
>>385294928
I'm not sure what this image means by "bugged"?
>>
>>385294430
Nintendo flavored their cartridges for kids not to eat them. I guess she is just salivating.
>>
>>385295104
3rd parties don't care about their games in Nintendo bc no DLC, I guess
>>
>>385295104
>"bugged"?
I made it about 4 years ago, games had bugs and glitches (several) that were not present in other ports.
Arkham City had several section where texture will out right just not load
>>
>>385294928
Bending over in regards to what?
>>
>>385295104
Bugs, errors, all remaining unpatched.
>>
>>385294836
>Cries about how being unwilling to change your shitty practices doesn't effect anyone

I knew Nintendo fanboys were retarded but holy shit.
>>
>>385294928
Sonic ASRT was buggy on launch too, with some challenges being unbeatable.

I think almost everything eventually got patched though.
>>
>>385295328
>Bending over in regards to what?
I will not track down the sources cause 4 years ago but
Bethesda commented how Nintendo Dared to release a console without 1st asking em what do they wanted. they just showed up once and told em they had the WiiU.

Avalanche Studio (Just Cause games) was given a WiiU dev kit for free. they never used it quaoting "Nintendo never came here and asked us to make a game for them"

Sony and Microsoft are aware 3rd party is their BnB. so they bend to several lengths to please em. Nintendo on the other hand have prove they easily can survive on their IPs alone. so they are not as grovelling/ Money Throwing towards 3rd party like Sony and Microsoft
>>
>>385295394
>I knew Nintendo fanboys
how does it affect anyone other than said Nintendo fanboys???
>>
>>385295581
lmao grow up why are you getting so anal it effects general consumers who get put off by Nintendo's stupid shit it you say stupid shit yet all you do is plug your ears and go "SO!?!?"
>>
>>385296204
>it effects general consumers
how does Nintendo affects you and your retarded kin who dont even buy Nintendo??

You sure the
>lmao grow up why are you getting so anal
its you just cause it has games you can no get?
>>
>>38529492
FYI nintendo.doesnt decide how much the game costs. The developer does
>>
>>385296421
it's still possible to buy stuff from a company without being a fan or a fanboy of them, you dont even have to like them. who said i didnt buy nintendo crap? i used to but i got tired of their shit. recently nintendo's practices and their games have gotten really bad, or is it because i just grew up and realized the trurth about how theyre an awful company. funny how most nintendo fans are man children.
>>
>>385294383
I consider myself a fan but I can tell you why generally people don't care about Nintendo here (European country)
>prices of software, hardware and accessories - this is a problem for most consoles but Nintendo is by far the worst
>game portfolio that's considered unattractive for most - lots of kiddy/weeby shit, little competitive multiplayer and strategy games
>poor accessibility - no official Nintendo branch so few stores stock Nintendo hardware/games
>no video game crash in Europe that Nintendo build their cult following on
>PC being naturally more popular than consoles in this part of the world
>>
>>385297548
>>prices of software, hardware and accessories - this is a problem for most consoles but Nintendo is by far the worst
Stop being poor/ 3rd world, Nintendo has no need to devaluate its good just to present high sales number while undercutting teh gains from each sale

>>game portfolio that's considered unattractive for most - lots of kiddy/weeby shit, little competitive multiplayer and strategy games
Personal Opinion, while you are entitled to it, its your opinion non less and dont amount to wishing for the death of the company. you can just not buy em

>>poor accessibility - no official Nintendo branch so few stores stock Nintendo hardware/games
up to retailers, Nintendo has no control on wether or not a retailer has their stock

>>no video game crash in Europe that Nintendo build their cult following on
wut?

>>PC being naturally more popular than consoles in this part of the world
How does that entails "I want Nintendo to die"??
>>
>>385296887
>Nintendo practices
name em

>Their games
Personal opinion
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.