[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just Cause 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

SALVA MIA! What went wrong? 2 was so much fun, but 3 isn't even close.
>>
>>385293439
it's just more of the same, with prettier visuals and a wingsuit.
>>
>>385293439
It's not entertaining. The voice acting for example is just bad instead of being campy and funny. Even the radio announcer is so boring and every time it's kind of the same. Environments are same-y as well. It has a great base for entertaining game but it kind of fails. In the end it's not that bad but not as entertaining as JC2.
>>
There are better games in the genre now.
>>
>>385293880
>There are better games in the genre now.
Which games?
>>
People were probably burned out from the second game and the multiplayer too. JC3 also brought nothing great or new to the table outside of the wingsuit.
>>
>>385293439
I enjoyed it but the ending was lacklustre.
>>
The DLC should have been part of the base game, they make the game so much more fun.
>>
>>385294120
ANSWER THE QUESTION.
>>
>>385293880
Ghost recon wildlands.
>>
The world design was incredibly shitty with very few unique areas.
>>
>>385293439
As others mentioned, the only thing JC3 has going for it over previous titles is the wingsuit, which completely changes how you move around.
>>
>>385294120
Mad Max
>>
File: 1501033097735.jpg (69KB, 598x523px) Image search: [Google]
1501033097735.jpg
69KB, 598x523px
>>385293439
It's weird, on paper it sounds like a huge improvement from 2 but in practice it just didn't click.
Newer graphics, structures have individual parts and physics, the wingsuit, entire bridges collapsing, way more options with the tether system, a much larger world, etc.

Maybe I'm looking at it with rose tinted glasses but I think it went wrong when it became a checklist for me, I'd look at a region, mark the bases, clear them out by going in and just shooting at the weak points until it was all gone and then repeating, it was 6/10 and when I finished I didn't feel the same urge to come back to the game after a while like 2
>>
I dunno about you guys but I spent like 10 hours just flying around
>>
Ran like shit.
Seriously, that's the biggest problem with the game (at least on consoles)
>>
>>385295064
It's not the same genre you brainlet. Which other game has destructible environment and physics toys with unscripted events? None.

>>385298289
Not same genre. Just because it's open world and 3rd person action game doesn't mean it's similar...

Underage faggots these days. Kys.
>>
>>385298606
Destructible environments is not a genre.
>>
File: 1455315849177.webm (727KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1455315849177.webm
727KB, 800x450px
>>385298421
There's also the fact that you had to complete challenges to earn upgrades, which means repeatedly running certain mini-games repeatedly until you got a high enough score on a single run to get the max skill points. EVEN THEN, those skill points could only go towards certain skills, meaning you needed to play specific challenges to get specific upgrades.

Shit's annoying.
>>
>>385298606
they are still better than JC3 and even if it doesn't have the same destructible enviroments Mad Max has the exact distinct feel of an Avalanche game from a gameplay perspective and the way the player interacts with the world.

There are no games that are exactly what you are looking for because you are looking for a JC2 rerun and it doesn't and will not exist. We tried to provide relatively similar games knowing that there are no games that are exactly the same since Crackdown will be multiplayer focused and not around the open world but you'd rather just pull the underage card and tell us to kill ourselves.

You are a nigger of the lowest caliber and should reconsider your prepubescent attitude
>>
Is the multiplayer any good?
>>
>>385298912
>We

come on dude, that's just low quality.
>>
>>385298421
>I'd look at a region, mark the bases, clear them out by going in and just shooting at the weak points until it was all gone and then repeating
Literally Just Cause 2
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.