[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>11-19 Wait, what?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: age.png (52KB, 253x402px) Image search: [Google]
age.png
52KB, 253x402px
>11-19
Wait, what?
>>
We don't know his age he can be anywhere from 11 to 19.
I don't know where the 19 comes from though.
>>
>>385282435
I guess because he was called a teenager?
>>
You can only be a trial captain between those ages, and it's otherwise unconfirmed how old they are.

>>385282435
Mallow mentions she'll have to quit soon because she'll become too old.
>>
obviously his age is -8
>>
>>385282490
Why would they take ages 11 and 12 into consideration?
>>
>>385282029

you have to be a teenager to be a trial captain. giving them responsibility like that in fields that interest them is how Alola keeps its kids out of trouble
>>
>>385282435
Well in this case it doesn't make sense, but in real life I'm a short asian man. I'm 26 years old and people think I'm like 16. People say to be happy, but I'm not a woman and it makes people hate me during job interviews.
>>
>>385282554
is this some kind of reference or just coincidence
>>
>>385282928
what's 11 minus 19, anon?
>>
>>385282583
America's GMO are making teenagers appear earlier and earlier
>>
Does SM have the most forgettable gym leaders in the entire franchise?
>>
>>385283001
Oh never mind then
>>
>>385283364
Not more forgettable than Johto and Hoenn.
Who exactly do you mean by gym leaders anyway? The trial captains or the kahunas?
>>
"Age is on a spectrum" - Bill Nye
>>
>>385283364
did you not play xy?
>>
>>385283364
I'd say the opposite actually. You get to interact with most of them outside of the gym and they actually seem to have some role in the world instead of being locked in a box on the map for you to beat up and never return.
>>
>>385283725
No I didn't. How did you know?
>>
He is 5 years old
now check my 5
>>
>>385283364
No, because they interacted with the player more.
Almost none of the gym leaders from the first 3-4 gens had much presence. I feel like the only reason I remember the some of the ones from gen 1 is because I watched the anime when I was a kid, and the only reason I really remember the 3rd gen ones is because I grew up on 3rd gen and played through the games a bunch of times.

Gym Leaders didn't feel like actual characters until maybe 5th gen, where they actually did stuff outside of their gyms sometimes. 6th gen was a step back in that regard, because I can't fucking remember most of the Gym Leaders in that game outside of rollerskate girl.
7th gen was a step up from 5th gen.
>>
>>385283364
From least forgettable to most forgettable.

Gen1>Gen7>Gen5>Gen2>Gen3=Gen4>Gen6

Gen are classic therefore most memorable

Gen7 has the most interaction with them, so the trial captains are very memorable.

Gen5 was the first to make gym leaders have a life outside of pokemon, so they are also quite memorable

Gen2 is a mixed bag, half you can remember, half is forgettable.

Gen3 and 4 are mostly forgettable with a few exceptions.

Gen6 are all forgettable.
>>
>>385283364
I think they are more memorable than recent years honestly
>>
>>385284315
Outside of Brock and Misty and Giovanni for obvious reasons they're all forgettable.

>Gen6 are all forgettable.
Not Korrina.
>>
>>385283364

I can't remember a single XY gym leader except for the bug-eyed fairy chick.
>>
>>385284543
Everyone remembers Sabrina, and Lt.Surge. Blaine is somewhat forgettable, but more memorable than other old gym leaders like pryce or wattson.

I give you Erika and Koga.
>>
>>385283364
nah, thinking back i can remember them kinda vividly
i couldnt do the same for dp or xy
>>
>>385283364
I can only remember Acerola and Lana because they're attractive.
>>
>>385284053
because then you wouldn't be talking about SM's leaders not being memorable.

XY undistributed had the most bare bones cast and story since Gen 1
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.