[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well that was underwhelming. I like the design though.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 43214321441234.jpg (123KB, 1119x627px) Image search: [Google]
43214321441234.jpg
123KB, 1119x627px
Well that was underwhelming. I like the design though.
>>
>>385278839
completely wasted potential.

Easily the worst Ganon fight in the series and probably the most flaccid final boss fight I've ever fought.
>>
>>385278839
It was clearly the "cinematic battle"
The actual boss fight was against Calamity Ganon. Not really excusing it but that's the explanation.
>>
I got excited because I thought we would have to use elements of what we learned in the open world to fight him. Like pushing boulders and using magnesis and stuff. But we didn't :(
>>
File: 1408663095747.png (6KB, 290x159px) Image search: [Google]
1408663095747.png
6KB, 290x159px
>>385278839

>He has given up on reincarnation and assumed his pure, enraged form.

Gee Zelda that's oddly specific and weird that you would just know that by looking at him
>>
>>385279917
I got irritated hearing the 4 pilots uttering basically the same shit about 'WAIT FOR HIM TO GET INTO POSITION AND THEN HIT HIM WITH EVERYTHING WE'VE GOT GOOD LUCK HERO"

felt like a tutorial being repeated to a child
>>
>>385278839
is this shit fully emulatable on pc yet?
>>
>>385280079
That's the issue that pops up when you can clear the beasts in any order, each of them has to fully explain the gist of what is going on in case its your first one.
>>
>>385278839
it really needed an extra form before the dark beast phase
also the dark beast itself was way too fucking big
>>
>>385280354
Or they could have just set off a flag that removes the expositional bit from subsequent champions after saving the first.
>>
>>385278839

Shoulda been like sotc where hes some giant and you have to climb up him and then use each rune to defeat him
>>
>when you stand still to see how much damage he does and Ganon misses anyway
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.