[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any day now!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4790.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4790.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Any day now!!!
>>
File: dreamcastadonline.jpg (266KB, 2355x1567px) Image search: [Google]
dreamcastadonline.jpg
266KB, 2355x1567px
>>385277206
people who beg for sega to localize pso2 arent true fans of the series and are just typical /v/ tards looking for something to bitch about. if you were a true fan you would have already found a way to play it and once you did play it you would realize how fucking terrible it is.
>>
>>385277754
You claim to be a true fan yet I'm the one who drank Arizona iced tea in 2001 playing phantasy star online for 18 hours straight that one night with an on going play time of 821 hours. I'm the one who played phantasy star universe for 447 hours until I realized it was a disappointment. I DESERVE the fucking sequel
>>
>>385277754
A true fan would invert in that game instead of being an Illegal immigrant
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Ufyp3F4tU

The whole new world
>>
File: IMG_20170508_223249.png (418KB, 606x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170508_223249.png
418KB, 606x602px
>>385277754
Whoa whoa whoa, fuck you. That game is amazing. It's the original PSO with a mix of CUH-RAY-ZEE thrown in. I only stopped playing because it was becoming difficult to constantly keep up with the proxies being blocked.
>>
I stopped right after the WIRELESS ETHERNET and phantoms were added. Did they manage to make a new fun EQ?
>>
>>385277754
Release PSO on 3DS/Switch. PSO on the go is something I've dreamed of for years.

>Phantasy Star Zero

No, fuck off
>>
>>385280226

Well there's the PSP series and Phantasy Star Nova for what it's worth.

Does anyone know if Nova is any good?
>>
>>385280226
What's wrong with PSZ?I played a bit of it and I thought it was pretty fun for what it is
>>
>>385280567
it isn't
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.