[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destiny 2 is just dlc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 30

File: IMG_9277.jpg (527KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9277.jpg
527KB, 1900x1068px
Does any other game have a more cancerous fanbase than destiny? I understand people have different taste in games and I'm fine with that but what irritates me is that they just can't admit that the game has flaws. Try telling them that the game has a weak story and they will defending it by saying you just can't understand it and how it has a deeper story than every other game out there. Tell them that the gameplay is boring and the world is empty they will defend it by saying that the gameplay is perfect and every planet has over 100+ hours of content. Tell them that destiny 2 is just another expansion being marketed as full priced sequel (Which it really is. In fact I think it's actually worse than the original destiny.) and they will defend it by saying "It's a sequel. Of course it's going to be exactly like the first one. What did you guys expect a whole new game?" That was an actual comment from someone trying to defend the game I found on the destiny 2 trailer.

https://youtu.be/fcTsKWGs-CY

This YouTube video shows exactly what I'm trying to get at here. Watch it and then read the comments. Basically the entire destiny fanbase comes along trying to defend their game but just ends up proving him right about everything he said about them.
>>
>>385273009
As someone who was VERY critical of Destiny 1 (I thought it was shit). Is it a bad thing that Destiny 2 is basically just DLC? My main issue with Destiny 1 was lack of content. If Destiny 2 has a good bit of content, then that's all I want. I don't think the core gameplay of Destiny needed that much changing, although I'm happy with minor changes like nerfed cooldowns and the rebalancing of primary/special/heavy weapon slots. I feel as though I'm the only one who was actually really happy with the Destiny 2 beta, which is weird because I didn't like Destiny 1 at all.
>>
File: IMG_0292.jpg (37KB, 336x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0292.jpg
37KB, 336x352px
You are just entitled. Bungee doesn't owe you anything! Why don't you try making a game if you know so much.
>>
Destiny's problem is we're thinking of it as an MMO and it sort of is, but truly its not. If you think of it as an actual sequel it makes sense but it just feels too much like we shuld be getting the old content plus the new content not this shitty offering.

I am thinking of canceling my preorder and waiting for the "taken king" version of destiny 2 where it feels like there's a lot more to do overall instead of getting burnt out too early.
>>
File: 2f9.png (531KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
2f9.png
531KB, 600x640px
Give it to me straight, /v/, will Destiny 2 be a dead land on PC? People always most multiplayer games are dead on PC unlike consoles.

I know for a fact that this is true for fighting games but what about games like this or Battlefield?
>>
>>385273009
But what you said is true yet I'm still going to get the game.
>>
>>385273009
I didn't like Destiny too much but the beta for Destiny 2 felt a lot more solid. I don't get why ya'll are saying it's "just dlc." Destiny 1 didn't have cinematic story missions, 2 will. The environments in that opening mission alone were a lot more detailed and polished than anything in the first game. The gunplay is a lot smoother, and it looks like there will be more variety with the guns as opposed to having to use the same four guns until endgame.

That said, I will wait to get it cause Activision will milk it for all the DLC it can, but it seems like a straight improvement.
>>
what other good looter shooters are there really? dont say warframe, it's f2p p2w garbage. also despite all the problems with destiny 1, the raids were legit the best content I've played in a online game
>>
>>385273773

Pretty much just Borderlands.
>>
File: GRIND GRIND GRIND KILL KILL KILL.jpg (658KB, 1512x654px) Image search: [Google]
GRIND GRIND GRIND KILL KILL KILL.jpg
658KB, 1512x654px
>>385273773
Borderlands
Remember to turn your dialogue volume off.
>>
I love Destiny and I admit it's a very flawed game. I'll probably get Destiny 2 regardless but I'm going for the PC version so I'll be able to see if its worth it based on the console version.
>>
>>385273672
>console gamers complaining that it's too floaty and slow
DOA, never stood a chance.
>>
>>385273009
I'm actually really looking forward to Destiny2. It looks like it has a proper story this time and they made the guns feel alot cleaner, especially the pulse rifle. It does feel a tad slower and more Halo3-ish but Bungies' already said the beta build is about 5months old now. I'm optimistic, I've played the first game to completion but I wont deny the shit story and poor launch content.
>>
>>385273009
>youtube comments are filled with idiots
Lurk more underage newfag
>>
>>385273009
"ok"
>>
I never bothered with any of the DLC for the first game and that's not going to change for the sequel (assuming I buy it).
>>
>>385273773
>it's f2p p2w garbage.
>P2W
>Warframe

que
>>
File: 1497357958609.png (101KB, 272x398px) Image search: [Google]
1497357958609.png
101KB, 272x398px
>>385273009
if that were true Destiny 1 should have flopped in the first few months...but they kept buying each dlc every year. It won't flop, can't stop the destinydrones it'll still be large like the 2 million blizzdrones left in WoW
>>
>>385273009
Stop shilling your videos, BDobbins.
>>
I see some people on this thread are defending destiny and that's fine. Some of you are actually making good points. And who knows maybe destiny 2 will be good I just wasn't a fan of the beta. However, and I am just giving some advice here, do not buy destiny 2 on release day. Wait at least a week for reviews to come out. That's how we all got played last time. We bought it on launch and it ended up being full of bugs and a little bit overhyped. Hell you might even want to wait a year for the complete edition to release. That just some advice but spend your money how you want I guess.
>>
File: mc.png (2MB, 1332x1370px) Image search: [Google]
mc.png
2MB, 1332x1370px
>>
File: 1500623671761.gif (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1500623671761.gif
2KB, 100x100px
>>385274996
Didn't know that guy was still making stuff and am watching his newest stuff now. Thanks bro
>>
File: JUST.png (630KB, 860x680px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
630KB, 860x680px
>>385273009
post yfw destiny 2 is dead on arrival
>>
>>385273009
It looks like it's replacing cod(which is dying)
>>
>>385273009
>DBobbinsFTW
I see the /vg/ spammer has moved onto /v/ to try his luck.
>>
It's the same game! Even though a lot of Destiny fans can't agree on whether it's good or not?
>>
File: kek.jpg (45KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
45KB, 600x477px
>>385278779
>avid players hate all of the changes
>normies hate that there are no changes
bungie fucked up
>>
>>385273009
>calls out reddit
he's right you know
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (186KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
186KB, 1280x1024px
>4 planets at launch with the beta being 25% of the game
>Loot Cave existed for some time
>Literally over a dozen concurrent currencies at one point with Ascendant Energy, Shards, Glimmer, Motes, two types of Marks, various Coins, various Cores, and various Materials
>Legendary/rare engrams used to grant Uncommon gear
>Faction packages used to often decrypt into 2 Motes of Light
>Exotic Weapons, with 3 damage upgrade slots, had upgrade grinds of infinity and beyond
>Consistent infinite range one body shot kill weapons in the Final Round Efrideet's Spear existed at one point
>Random infinite range one body shot kill weapons in the Luck in the Chamber Eirene SR4
>Instant death Vex Mythoclast existed for 2% of the game's lifespan
>Fusion Rifles were repeatedly nerfed for the remaining 98% of the game's lifespan
>Still did not stop Pocket Infinity from being an instakill machine for nearly a year
>Three/sometimes two shot anywhere Thorn dominating the meta for months
>Potential two shot hand cannon in Last Word dominating the meta for months
>Potential one shot kill hand cannon in Hawkmoon existed at one point
>Two to three burst Pulses like Hopscotch and Hawksaw dominating the meta for months
>Doctrine of Passing dominating the meta for months
>Felwinter's Lie, Party Crasher +1, Matador 64 dominating the meta for 80% of the game's lifespan
>Conspiracy Theory D dominating the meta for another 10% of the game's lifespan after the above shotguns were nerfed
>special weapon ammo nerfs ended up buffing Ice Breaker to dominate the meta for the last 10% of the game's lifespan
>Bladedancers were unkillable for some time
>Voidwalker Nova Bomb was almost literally a mobile version of the Titan's FoH
>Titans got a subclass with 7 Nova Bombs in the Sunbreaker for some time
>This expanded to 21 Nova Bombs for a week or two
>Sunsinger Warlocks were able to use the Ram to stop Golden Gun shots for some time
>>
>>385278779
It's a very similar game, which is to be expected for a sequel.

>>385279472
Except that reddit was critiquing the game so much they had to quarantine it into a single megathread.
>>
File: marathon_20[1].png (50KB, 570x296px) Image search: [Google]
marathon_20[1].png
50KB, 570x296px
>>385279565
>Titan bubbles can potentially generate more orbs than their cost and fireteams were able to completely cover maps in Titan bubbles
>Stormcallers had sniper rifles built into their hands for some time
>Sticky grenades able to home from a meter away
>Primary school tier story in the vanilla game for around 8 hours featuring lines like "I don't have time to explain why I don't have time to explain"
>Low tier Marvel movie story for 5 hours in Taken King featuring 50 quips a second, zero suspense, and a dumbed down villain
>back to primary school writing for 3 hours in Rise of Iron with moments like Saladin having some giant earth shattering epiphany about how the Fallen haven't learned to master SIVA
>Good lore with plenty of thematic and literal connections to previous Bungie games hidden behind online cards
>Raid final boss Atheon could be pushed off the map with a few grenades
>Dark Below was $15 for like three worthless story missions, the worst strike in the game, and the worst raid in the game
>House of Wolves was $15 for like three worthless story missions and a wave defense mode
>took over 2 years for barebones private matches with less options than Halo CE's customs to become a thing
>Unbelievable "throw money at the screen" fiasco
>release of a new expansion essentially made previous versions of the game worth $5 (or, in NuBungie terms, $24.99)
>I didn't even mention the more subjective/BTS things like Salvatori's solo music paling in comparison to Marty collabs or how previous Bungie employees like Staten, Marty, Griesemer, DeLeon, etc. were treated like trash
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>>385279645
>this is the same company that created the Marathon series, one of the greatest stories told in video game history
>this is the same company that created Halo CE, the game that revolutionized shooters and has one of the strongest (if repetitive) campaigns in FPS history
>this is the same company behind Halo 2, which basically started matchmaking and console multiplayer
>this is the same company behind Halo 3, which broke games into the mainstream and released at launch with Forge and Theater Mode
>this is the same company behind Halo Reach, a game whose customs and Forge mode created more multiplayer options in the first two weeks of the game's lifespan than Destiny had for 3 years
Listen, I idolized Bungie pretty hard. I defended the controversial aspects of every Halo game (even though I felt that they declined in quality from the start- opinions may vary).
After playing through three years of Destiny, I can safely say that the old Bungie is dead. When even Halo 5, 343's Frankenstein version of Halo, outgrew Destiny in terms of multiplayer content I knew it was over and playing the Destiny 2 beta only reaffirmed my disappointment. Seeing people praise the bare minimum story mission included in the beta made me really wonder if these people had played through The Pillar of Autumn, Cairo Station, Sierra 117, Mombasa Streets, or even Winter Contingency.
But that's exactly it- I realized most actually didn't play through them. The gap in time between Halo Reach and Destiny 2 is legitimately larger than the gap between Halo 2 and Halo Reach. Most will just look at the intro mission and say "that's so cool! Cinematics! There are NPCs with dialogue in scripted sequences! There's a hint of a set piece! Cayde is so cool!"
To the NuBungie fanboys who I'm sure will read this post, play the Halo games and ask yourself if you really think anything in Destiny 2 looks to come to that level. If your answer is "yes," reevaluate your entire life.
>>
>>385279797
And no, I am not this goddamn "BDobbinsFTW" guy who keeps being spammed around here, I shut off the only video I watched from him as soon as he opened with "what is up people, I'm Batman"
>>
Ok ok, but like, think of it this way.

Why is Destiny 2 getting shit for being Destiny 1.2 but Splatoon 2 isn't getting shit on for being Splatoon 1.2?
>>
>Destiny 2 is just DLC

Fuck, I wish it was just DLC. They changed a shit ton actually. For the worse, mostly.
>>
I'll like it once they revert or tweak some of the changes made on ammo and super/nade regeneration

Other than that I'm happy with what we'll get. No more 1-shot nades/abilities, a bit slower, in game grimoire, more clan sherpa and other stuff, and a nice raid
>>
>>385279565
>>385279645
>>385279797
Good lord
>>
>>385279797
>>385279869
We haven't seen enough of the story to get a good sense of how it'll be. All we know is that it'll be better than anything in Destiny 1, which admittedly is an incredibly low bar to clear.
>>
File: 1500706390728.jpg (109KB, 613x640px) Image search: [Google]
1500706390728.jpg
109KB, 613x640px
>>385280120
>>
its the same fucking game but feels shittier to play and has significantly less content
>>
>>385279245
They tried to please everybody and they're pleasing nobody. I put 1800 hours into D1 and I'm kind of pissed that they made the sequel for people who didn't like Destiny rather than the people that kept it alive.

People played their game for three fucking years and rather than improve on the foundation they built, they basically hit the reset button on most of the mechanics. Instead, they gave into the forum bitching crowd and the "people still play Destiny LUL" crowd. Some things needed to be changed for sure, specifically how easy it was to get cheesy kills with abilities at OHKO weapons, but they didn't need to make the game into a shitty Halo clone to fix those problems.
>>
>>385273009
The destiny fanbase is utterly insane and filled with sociopaths who take game criticism personally. One youtube video I commented that while I enjoyed the beta for the most part, I wish Bungie would rethink the slow recharge rates of grenades and supers and I got 2 death threats and at least 5 people calling me toxic as responses.
>>
>>385279565
>>385279645
>>385279797
Fuck yeah anon
>>
>>385279645
>Crota is worst Raid in the game.
I resent that statement. The opening phase is pure fucking atmosphere.
>>
>>385280301
>why can't they just keep making games for people with shit taste
>>
>>385280301
No, they made the sequel for people who played their game. Specifically, the mlg tryhards who wanted to play Battle Rifle only Halo.
>>
>>385280321
>Commenting on youtube
You have no one but yourself to blame.
>>
File: 1423553859239.png (122KB, 439x443px) Image search: [Google]
1423553859239.png
122KB, 439x443px
Shooter RPGs were a mistake.
>>
>>385273672
>will Destiny 2 be a dead land on PC?
Of course it will be. If it's not Quake or something like Battlefield it'll be a nightmare to find people randomly without making your own group and seeking out people. PC communities for games the vast majority don't play don't really exist, you can still find games in Assassin's Creed multiplayer for example to this day on 360 but try it on PC and no one plays it at all.
>>
>>385279903
It's funny how much this all applies to Splatoon too. Saw some posts defending Splatoon saying no one plays it for the story anyway, but apparently that doesn't apply to Destiny. It's the exact same situation, but it's pretty much because it's ok to hate Destiny but not Splatoon.
>>
>>385273368
Console babbies just can't get behind the idea of MMO expansions I guess. D2 looks like what Cataclysm was to WoW in terms of being intended along the lines of a restructuring of the world and some systems. In the end it may just be people being anal about the titling of "Destiny TWO".

>>385273672
D2 PC has 60FPS. That alone will pull a few players. Besides, if Titanfall 2 PC can pull through with a pint-sized dedicated playerbase of 2-3k ish, D2'll be fine.
>>
>>385280301
>>385280459
Destiny is a garbage competitive game because Destiny is primarily about gear. There is going to be an imbalance between players all the time. It doesn't matter how hard nuBungie tweaks the game, even Halo 4 competitive shits on it
>>
>>385280459
>>385280459
Honestly, fuck those people. They're always bitching about something anyway and I have no doubt they'll turn on D2 a few months after release for one reason or another. They have literally dozens of other games to choose from. For better or worse, Destiny didn't play like other shooters. Might as well build on the things that made it stand out.
>>
>>385280201
>and has significantly less content
Destiny 2 will absolutely have more combat and an actual story.

It will be all shit though, Destiny 1 at launch was a 20 gallon barrel of sebum Destiny 2 will be a 100 gallon barrel of sebum.
>>
>>385280583
I disagree.
Gear level systems and PvP in RPG shooters were the mistakes.
>>
i'm gonna play it whether or not it's shit cause there's nothing else to play
>>
>>385280703
>>385279903
I don't understand how the "but Splatoon" argument absolves Destiny?
>>
Nobody will be playing Destiny 2. Stuff like Splatoon and PUBG are the new standard of shooting games.
>>
>>385280374
Just because it's the worst one doesn't mean it has no good qualities. I'd say that ambient atmosphere is one of the few things Destiny often gets right.
That doesn't excuse the fact that Crota's End is ridiculously short and the Deathsinger is straight up boring.
>>
>>385280931
PvP in Destiny is fine, but treating it like the next e-sport is fucking retarded.
>>
>>385280841
They're actually fixing most of the gear imbalances by moving to static stats on gear, which makes it easier to balance things.

The problem is that Bungie is designing all their mechanics around PvP, and its fucking up PvE. Just like how PvP has fucked up PvE in Destiny 1 for three years.

>>385280891
Hopefully Bungie listens to the beta feedback and backs off from some of the changes they made. But we'll see.
>>
File: Here's your order sir!.jpg (109KB, 770x578px) Image search: [Google]
Here's your order sir!.jpg
109KB, 770x578px
>>385273009
>Nearly every positive mainstream video has people shitting on Destiny.
>Nearly every negative mainstream video has people defending Destiny.
>>
>>385281092
It doesn't, and I'm not saying it does. I even enjoy Splatoon 2 more than Destiny 2 beta, but I'm just pointing out how /v/ casually dismisses the arguments against Splatoon 2 while taking off the kid gloves to critique Destiny 2
>>
>>385280841
It's been 2 years since they've given the best possible gear in the easiest way possible, thanks to crybabies like you
>>
>>385273672
most likely because of the 48 days delay
everyone will see everything (story, gear, strikes, maps, missions, etc) and what the endgame has to offer in that time
people will steer clear if it's again shallow like D1

PvP is also already soo slow on console that it'd be a major turn off for PC
>>
>>385281115
Crota solo was a lot of fun for me. It was mildly retarded that you could even solo an endgame raid, but it felt like it asked a lot out of you when it was current light level and not having to rely on retards from LFG was awesome.

Shame you can't do it in the new Crota if you aren't a filthy warlock.
>>
>>385281092
It doesn't. I don't even disagree with the stuff OP said, but the situations are remarkably similar, yet Destiny has copped shit since E3 while Splatoon gets a free pass..
>>
>>385281309
One is a game that people liked and wanted more of, one is a game that people hated and wanted a total redo of but just got more of the same.
>>
File: iyqBr_qS.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
iyqBr_qS.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
>>385279645
>Unbelievable "throw money at the screen" fiasco
Holy fuck I remember that shit. Bungie actually let this guy be the director for Destiny 2? What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>385281092
Being more of the thing that people liked isn't actually a bad thing. It's a frequently expected, and enjoyed, occurrence among video games. Complaining about Destiny 2 being too similar to Destiny 1 is like complaining that Sonic 2 is too much like Sonic 1. People are just singling out Destiny 2 out because shitting on Destiny is popular since the launch was such a disaster.
>>
>>385281194
>static stats
>in a looter shooter

Literally what the fuck

>>385281372
I'm against competitive Destiny you dingus. Trials and Banner only highlighted why the game should never have been competitive in the first place.
>>
>Hey guys check out this guys video whos totally not me I promise

Fuck off faggot. Either stop shilling your shit channel or get your own opinion.
>>
what went wrong bros? Why does it feel like shit?
>>
File: 1497602458314.jpg (87KB, 736x718px) Image search: [Google]
1497602458314.jpg
87KB, 736x718px
>>385273009
I play Destiny, Ill be getting D2. I honestly feel like Destiny 2 will be an improvement, but I also agree with most of what you said.

I play it for the raids, and for pvp. The raids I feel are (mostly) well designed and I cant think of another game that offers that sort of pve in a fps context. The pvp is ok, good enough for me to enjoy it for at least a bit. I wont tell you its balanced or fair or competitive or anything and the matchmaking makes it even worse.

Idk I wont defend Destiny, all of the complaints about it are legitimate, I am just willing to overlook them because of the parts I do like. If my friends ask about Destiny I dont recommend it that highly, I tell them I enjoy it but the game has major flaws.

You are right though, telling a Destiny player the game is bad is about as productive as telling a trap lover they are gay.
>>
>>385281528
>one is a game that people hated
>/v/ now represents the entirety of how a game is perceived.
>>
File: 1443736612965.png (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1443736612965.png
168KB, 400x400px
>>385273009

>Hey guys its ya boy dicksucker99
>I need more mature games for mature gamers such as myself, and other mature people who have also graduated highschool.
>>
>>385281528
We'll yeah, but the expectations of both sequels was around the same I wager. I know I saw a bunch of things like better campaign with co-op for Splatoon 2 or bigger maps with vehicles for Destiny 2.

And then both games got revealed as more of the same for better or worse, with less content than the first at the end of its life.
>>
>>385281593
As long as they hand-craft enough stuff, it's fine. Procedural generation continues to be shit, and it won't be worthwhile until we have literal AIs to do it for us.
>>
>>385281593
>Trials

Maybe. It certainly plays as cancerous as possible.

>Iron Banner

Iron Banner is EZ farm time if you have a halfway decent shot. The first few Iron Banners bring all the shitters out of hiding from PVE. If you are even slightly above average, playing during random times in the month is way harder.
>>
>>385281706
D2 is reserved for Diablo 2 get your own acronym faggot
>>
>>385281309
I never played Splatoon though.

>>385281509
Nintendo autism will always be the most powerful form of autism.

>>385281558
Or on the flip side how about it's wrong for games to create lazy sequels in general?
>>
>>385281183
But in the age of Twitch streaming that's inevitable.
There will always be at least one streamer that latches onto any PvP mode, and no matter how cancerous his opinions are they will be catered to because executives are creaming their pants over the idea of attracting their massive audience of children and retards.
>>
>>385281834
D2 is fucking Mighty Ducks 2 get your own acronym faggot
>>
>>385281695
All gun ranges nerfed for the tiny 4v4 PvP maps, which also worsens accuracy so guns are less reliable. Lowered aim assist across the board, which makes it harder to hit crit spots. Lowered gun damage across the board. Lowered super and grenade damage, and made abilities take longer to recharge.
>>
>>385281739
I mean we were specifically talking in the context of /v/.

For that point, a lot of reviewers have criticized Splatoon 2 for being too similar to the last game so the premise is flawed. I wouldn't be surprised if both games get similar scores (unless Bungie fucks up really hard with the amount of content again).
>>
File: 1496797770257.jpg (93KB, 687x778px) Image search: [Google]
1496797770257.jpg
93KB, 687x778px
>>385281834
And yet you had no problem deducing what game I was referring to.
>>
>>385273672
Destiny 2 will crush on pc solely because of the twitch community, everyone fails to remember that the twitch community was largely responsible for the success of the first title. Bungie knows this, why do you think they invited all of the high profile streamers to come play the game at the reveal event?
>>
I loved playing VoG with my friends
>Crota
had fun solo'ing every week
>HoW
Trials was ok first 2 weeks
>Oryx
shit
>Aksys
short and shit

Played the Beta, feels the same but slower.

Probably going to still play it for a bit, since I am not personally buying it. Give the raid a chance.
>>
>>385281910
>mixing your vidya and movie acronyms

I bet you think AC is only Alien Covenant and not even realize it's also Armored Core
>>
>>385273009
>that first point
>Alien Covenant
Yeah stopped watching there
>>
>>385282002
those are watchers, not players
>>
I think D2 will sell well but D3 will either crash or never get made since D2 will be utter casual microtransaction filled shit. We have another potential Dead Space on our hands only happening much faster this time. I have no doubt in my mind microtransactions will rape the fuck out of us for things not necessary but to save time grinding (hey look nightfall keys are a thing now I wonder why) and if you criticize this the great Destiny community will call you entitled and poor.
>>
>>385274074
This.

Even with its flaws, it's still incredibly fun.
>>
>>385281967
You literally said the full game title 5 words later retard
>>
>>385282161
Do you think no one goes out and buys a game because their favorite streamers play it? do you think that people dont look to their favorite streamers opinions of games before buying them? Its free fucking marketing and bungie knows it
>>
>>385273368
Honestly just make it a DLC then. Sequels should set itself apart from the original game whether by story or being overhauled. You don't see WoW 2, WoW 3, it's the same game with expansions.
>>
>>385281873
It depends what you mean by a lazy sequel, however. They've rebuilt the engine, they've remade 3 of the subclasses, they're modified the abilities of the subclasses they didn't remake, they've changed the weapon system, created new weapon types, added an entire new class of ability, redesigned armor system, made substantial changes to the game economy, all new locations, new enemy types, better clan integration.

I don't know what people are expecting from a sequel. Tetris?
>>
>>385280892
I always felt the story took a backseat to the lore. I had way more fun learning about the background than seeing my character march from planet to planet. But Bungie is addressing this, with a ton more cutscenes. I'm skeptical, but it's a step in the right direction.
>>
>>385282436
Agreed the Books of Sorrow were fantastic, but Bungie has done this before with Halo. The never integrated anything from the books into the games. The only thing we got was Dr. Halsey making an appearance in Reach.
>>
>>385282392
This is where they failed, if they just released D1 on PC alongside consoles, sold the base game for a subscription fee, released all that Dlc as updates, and then came along with Destiny: Cataclysm (D2) they would be doing just fucking fine, and the game wouldnt have suffered for it
>>
>>385282351
the tiniest fraction would, and jesus, it won't "crush" on PC
whoever is interested would watch the console twitchfags
>>
>>385273009
I played destiny at launch it was shit.

Stopped playing until TKK it got fun.

When the last DLC came out I had lots of fun playing it. And still run the old raids on hard with friends.

Yes it was shit at lauch and had no content.
Bungo has said they learned and are fixing that for Destiny 2.

Im stoked and I have faith that Destiny 2 is gonna be fun.

Yes i pre ordered and you can call me a shill all you want but Im gonna play it and enjoy it.
>>
>D2 is just DLC
good, all D1 needed was more content, and people seem to forget that wow expansions are always 60 dollars at launch
>>
>>385282436
I'm worried about that as well. All the people that built the lore that people liked are gone now. They've hired a shit ton of writers, but what they've shown so far is a little hamfisted. Judging by the strike, Nolan North Ghost getting a full game with his style in mind seems like it might get super annoying.
>>
I can already tell that the biggest downside to Destiny 2 will be only launching with one raid, each expansion adding one raid, and in 2 years there being a total of like 5 fucking raids.
>>
>>385282436
>I always felt the story took a backseat to the lore. I had way more fun learning about the background than seeing my character march from planet to planet. But Bungie is addressing this, with a ton more cutscenes. I'm skeptical, but it's a step in the right direction.
It, uh, really depends. I'm worried that their decision to stop making grimoire cards means they won't include anything like grimoire cards in the game, and that we'll only have shallow 3-star action-movie type stories now, and interesting lore snippets like Halo 3 terminals and Ghost Fragment: Mysteries are gone.
>>
>just an expansion

I fucking wish, they ruined the multiplayer.
>>
>>385282403
The game plays the same fucking way. Yes they "rebuilt" the engine like how COD has been "rebuilding" the Quake 3 arena engine. They didn't 'remake" the 3 subclasses they took away and even reshuffled some shit like no more bubble buffs that goes to the warlock now but lol you must not leave his rift or you lose them by the way if you stand still in this game you get torn up. Also no more customization you must play like we tell you. They changed the weapon system to be shittier to appeal more to PVP. They created what two new weapon types big fucking deal. The rest of your shit more or less is again them taking away and reorganizing shit. They are following the fifa rules of game design taking modes and sit away and giving it back to you later on. Don't play stupid here and act like they added a lot of shit when it's fucking clear all they did was take away or reshuffle mostly and it's to appeal to normies and MLG shitters..
>>
>>385282875
>>ruined the multiplayer
>reeeeeee i cant user a sniper and be le epic space ninja
The pvp is heavily focused on communication and map control now, and it feels incredible, try playing with some friends
>>
>>385279797
>The gap in time between Halo Reach and Destiny 2 is legitimately larger than the gap between Halo 2 and Halo Reach
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>385282212
Congratulations. This was my point. I used the acronym in a manner such that everyone would be able to understand its meaning given the context.

Would I have abreviated it 'D2' in a diablo thread? No, but considering the context, my abbreviation is acceptable. Have a nice day.
>>
File: 1466800367189.gif (94KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1466800367189.gif
94KB, 500x275px
>>385273009
Why does this game look like No Man's Sky?
>>
>>385282403
A sequel should be an improvement on the original game, not a downgrade.
>>
>>385283005
>The game plays the same fucking way.
Well, yeah. It's an FPS. Made by Bungie. Did you expect a fucking platformer?

There's a difference between not liking the changes Bungie made, and claiming that they didn't happen. Destiny 2 may very well be a shit game, but it's not the same as Destiny 1.
>>
>>385282812
That worries me, one of 1's greatest strengths was the mystery and awe the grimoire inspired. Without it, 2 would feel like just another shooter. And I'd hate to see that happen.
>>
>>385283258
Being a downgrade doesn't make it not a sequel, it just makes it a shitty sequel.
>>
>>385283258
Theyre marketing it as a sequel, its not, its an expansion
>>
>>385283320
That was in response to the retarded implication that the "rebuilt engine" meant anything special.
>>
>>385279645
>took over 2 years for barebones private matches with less options than Halo CE's customs to become a thing
And you know the best part? Destiny 2 launches without them.
>>
>>385283227
>shares some colors
>AY YO! HOL UP! U BE SAY WE WUZ NU MANS SKY N SHEIT? SSSSHHHHHEEEIIITTT!!!!!
>>
>>385283042
>The pvp is heavily focused on communication and map control now

Cool if you are into that sort of thing, but I liked the pace and cadence of Destiny. Making it depend more on team work and area control doesn't make the game better, it just makes it different.
>>
>>385281309
Say it with me folks.

It's

Ok

When

Nintendo

Does

It
>>
>>385279797
>Marathon series, one of the greatest stories told in video game history

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAA

HAHAHAA

HAHAH

AHAH

HAA

HA

A
>>
>>385279797
give me another company that's stayed the same throughout the years.
can't be nintendo related...
>>
>>385283863
>Making it depend more on team work and area control doesn't make the game better, it just makes it different.

And it doesnt make it worse either, what youre saying is you prefer the old pvp. Not that its ruined
>>
Bungie autists have a hard on playing victim and defending this game to the bitter end. You can see it in this thread. I call it Bungie Derangement Syndrome.
>>
>>385284028
Same thing
>>
>>385283919
>he never played Durandal
>>
>>385273009
If you don't like it, feel free not to buy it?
Destiny 1 was the best value for money game released in ages.

Destiny 2 will hopefully be the same. If its worth its price in content, who gives a shit if its DLC or a new game?
>>
>>385283919
Funny because it's true? Marathon, System Shock, Deus Ex, and Planescape are the upper echelon and nothing comes close.
>>385284150
Durandal and M1 have amazing individual writing pieces but Infinity's overall narrative is so impressive it's my favorite.
>>
>>385284028
For me, it is. If TTK is going to be as slow as it was in the D2 beta and the whole game is going to be centered around being on a microphone/baiting blueberries and teamshotting, that's just not super rewarding.

To each their own, but it feels like they've pissed away what was fun about the game to me.
>>
File: no man's sky multiplayer.jpg (174KB, 1279x665px) Image search: [Google]
no man's sky multiplayer.jpg
174KB, 1279x665px
>>385283721
I watched CowChop playing it and everything from the UI to the weapons to the circle-cursor to the rocks floating in midair screamed No Man's Sky to me.
>>
>>385284219
Destiny 1 was not good value. The content was shallow as fuck. It doesn't matter if you put 190 hours of autism into it running the same strikes 2000 times, you didn't do it because it was good but because the loot system hits the same part of your brain that it hits for gambling addicts.
>>
>>385284483
You're ten different kinds of retard aren't you.
>>
File: no man's sky 2.jpg (172KB, 1277x674px) Image search: [Google]
no man's sky 2.jpg
172KB, 1277x674px
>>
>>385284483
>>385284630

Holy fuck please kill yourself.
>>
>>385284550
>you're not having fun because the game is good! stop having fun!

Imagine being this miserable
>>
File: destiny 2.jpg (731KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
destiny 2.jpg
731KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>385284874
Speaking of miserable, you know who else uses this logic? Alcoholics.
>>
>>385284550
cry some more
>>
>>385284947
You know who uses that logic? fucking squares

You can drink alcohol and have fun doing it and not be an addict, you can gamble and have fun doing it and not be an addict
>>
>>385284550
I spent more time on crucible and raids than anything. Or just dicking around sparrow breaching into everywhere.
If a few hundred hours of fun doesn't justify a purchase, what does?
>>
>>385284550
Vanilla Destiny was bad value, but the raid was pretty fun. The Taken King did a lot to improve the game, and with Rise of Iron the game bundle was really good value for cost.
>>
well, they removed random rolls on legendaries didn't they?
that's the only design problem I had with the first game
the only technical problem of loading screens will be solved by getting this game on PC

so I'm satisfied and will be buying it with the season pass when it comes out for PC and is confirmed to work properly on the platform
>>
>>385285169
Rise of iron was 3 years of work for release price

There's people who shit on vanilla's shit value, but there's also other jewish retards that think we should be getting a 1000 hour game with 90 different mechanics introduced every 5 hours for $40 or something. Both sides disgust me
>>
>>385285093
Holy shit you guys got the denial thing going like addicts too.

>>385285120
>nah bro you are the square not enjoying drinking a liter of vodka every day it's quite normal

>>385285142
>dicking around sparrow breaching into everywhere
What the fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>385285314
No you disgust us because there clearly is a middle ground to the nonsense you just wrote but being the Bungie sycophant you are you just wrote out the typical response of calling others entitled just using more words.
>>
>>385284483
You're a dipshit, that much we can tell.
Destiny 1 came out before nu males sky and Destiny 2 simply shares the same UI from the original. Gun play is 10000x better than nu males sky. And the floating rocks are for that specific eninvorment. Also, floating rocks is not original from nu males sky. The games play completely differently. Do your research you failed abortion before you make dumbass comparisons.
>>
>>385285423
Using the dismount from the Sparrow to clip through things in the map, like how people clip through the Vault of Glass's door, I think.
>>
>>385285423
>nah bro you are the square not enjoying drinking a liter of vodka every day it's quite normal
Stop shitposting so hard, your new is showing
>>
>>385285423
You could do fun things with the sparrow to get into unreleased areas, or out the map. There were several pretty fun secret area to get to, as well as just being able to take the sparrow into places you normally had to walk.
>>
File: the absolute state of destiny.jpg (73KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
the absolute state of destiny.jpg
73KB, 1000x562px
>>
>>385285582
You are a faggot autist who thinks a game is good because you got 200 hours or whatever in a game of shallow content and can't see you put that time in only for loot drops which is the same mentality gambling addicts are. You "muh 200+ hours" Bungie sycophants are the worst. Hours didn't dictate a games worth.
>>
>>385279797
From the trailers and released content the writing is so shitty that it's impossible to believe the same company once wrote Marathon.
>>
>>385273009
Bought Destiny about 3 weeks ago and it's very addictive. I have no fucking clue what the story is since it's presented so terribly but it is fun. Totally worth the $5.99 I paid. It came with Taken King but I guess I'm locked out of stuff that's connected to Rise of Iron. While the game is fun, HOWEVER the mission layout, the multiplayer rotating games modes, not being able to pick game modes, all suck ass. Like Oh I guess I'm going here next...why? Who fucking knows...something something fallen...Cabal...kill them til you hit the countdown timer. Again...worth $5.99.
>>
>>385285649
>>385285579
So people glitched into stuff for hundreds of hours and this is one of the better game mechanics of Destiny?
>>
>>385285934
Its one of the most fun, sure. Do you not enjoy exploration?
>>
>>385286109
I don't know how well that looks on Bungie where people ignore the game and instead spend hours trying to glitch into things like autists is my point.
>>
Destiny is literally the game that saved this console generation its not going anywhere the limited edition is already sold out in preorders
>>
>>385286242
I'd personally say it means the base game is pretty good if people enjoy it enough to spend time fucking around in it.
>>
>>385286242
Not all forms of fun you can have with a game are intentionally designed.
>>
>>385285869
Destiny does have some good worldbuilding, but it's either under- or poorly utilized. Things like a liquid-based race that wrote itself out of time, parasitic elder god worms, all that shit is cool. They just don't do anything good with it.
>>
>>385286460
It means the base game is pretty bad if this is one of the enjoyment points people bring up considering there weren't many places to glitch into that were actually interesting.Just the early DLC areas thats about it.

>>385286503
Again this speaks bad of Bungie when glitching into areas is one of the key points in describing why a game is "fun".
>>
>>385286629
I think one of the biggest problems with destiny was that most of the lore they added was outside the actual game.

Seriously, why the fuck would you not give players access to grimoire cards in-game to read?
>>
>>385286786
I'm find with speaking bad of Bungie, but even if the developer was incompetent and made an otherwise mediocre game, it was still fun.
>>
File: giphy.gif (586KB, 231x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
586KB, 231x270px
>>
>>385286629
They've been infected with the Marvel movie virus like 343 Halo has, where every character needs to be a legendary elite hero and several of them have to be quip machines while the bad guy is some deep voiced dude who'll certainly get killed off at the end of the game
>>
>>385286786
You could glitch into hundreds of cool places just for fun. There were like 5 ghosts you could get with it, you could fuck up the vault of glass with it. Three different DLC places + one that was never released but had enemies and everything throughout.

You act like having fun with this means the rest of the game wasn't fun when it really means the exact opposite.
>>
>>385286794
For all the people working at Bungie, they've got some shit UX people working there. I don't think anyone can fathom why they didn't take the time to have that lore readable in-game. Anything that takes players out of the game is a faux pas.
>>
>>385285853
You can have your opinion, ill be over here actually enjoying a game, i hope you can say the same about something
>>
>>385287240
add inventory system on top of that
have to use your fucking phone to manage it
>>
>>385273009
Think of games like CoD and Destiny as a septic tank filter
Be grateful they exist but don't spend a bunch of time observing them, dey yucky
>>
>>385287676
Id much rather use my phone or PC to manage something like that, managing inventories with a console remote always sucks
>>
Why are the visuals so flat and boring? What is the actual budget? Something tells me they're outsourcing this shit reserving 90% of budget to marketing.
>>
>>385288719
D2 falls under the 500 million budget for the franchise, this 500 was also spent on D1 and its dlc
>>
>>385288930
*part of
>>
>>385288930
How much of that is marketing? I've seen PC FPSs look more impressive on slav-tier budget.
>>
>>385289542
>bothering increasing PC grafix when majority of players are console scum
why?
>>
Seeing vids of the game, I realised why they don't release Destiny on PC.
Shit won't fly.
>>
>>385289542
Idk probably quite a bit
>>
>>385289789
But theyre releasing d2 on PC my man
>>
>>385290046
How are they going to scum the much more demanding PC crowd? It's going to be a disaster like CoD and BF on PC that nobody bothers with anymore.
>>
>>385287012
Yeah. The trailers sound like shitty superhero movies. No nuance or anything even remotely interesting in the lines.
>>
>Every fucking time people laud Staten as some kind of transcrndant literature energy being

Guy was a fucking hack that got lucky
>>
>>385290127
>much more demanding PC crowd
enough of this meme
Destiny 2 is going to be released on the same platform as Diablo 3 and Overwatch (some of the best selling PC games of all time)
>>
>>385290127
>How are they going to scum the much more demanding PC crowd? It's going to be a disaster like CoD and BF on PC that nobody bothers with anymore.

WOW thrived for years on a scummier model than Destiny. Itll do just fine, with some help from twitch
>>
>>385290317
He isn't, but he can create competent stories. Bungie's current writers cannot. Also an absolutely top tier cutscene director.
Find me something from the 3 Staten-less years that Destiny has been alive, including the Destiny 2 beta, that matches the opening cutscene of Halo 2.
Or 3
Or CE
Or Reach
>>
File: 1446171972771.png (363KB, 900x991px) Image search: [Google]
1446171972771.png
363KB, 900x991px
>>385273672
Fucking no.

Not with the blizzdrone fanbase.

Also, you literally only need 5 other people to experience all the worthwhile content.
>>
File: 1460243742145.jpg (328KB, 1142x863px) Image search: [Google]
1460243742145.jpg
328KB, 1142x863px
>like destiny 1 but its on console
>destiny 2 is destiny 1 with more content and on pc

oh no, exactly what I wanted.
>>
>>385290856
Halo had the benefit of having an actual chatacter to work with instead of BEEP BOOP SILENT PROTAGONIST, but yes Destiny's narrative is ass
>>
>>385291117
Destiny narrative is ass.

The universe is great though.
>>
>>385291138
But Bungie doesn't do anything with it. They could have the best game that would define the decade/console generation but they chose to be lazy and fucking signed up Activision to publish their games.
>>
>>385280374
i hate crota's end because i had to play it 50+ times just to try to get a part for necrochasam. i still never got that part.
>>
File: 1469673266788.jpg (2MB, 1446x2046px) Image search: [Google]
1469673266788.jpg
2MB, 1446x2046px
Out of curiosity, what were people actually expecting from 2?

I thought the point of a sequel was to expand and move toward what made the first game successful, and move away from what was bad about it?

if they radically changed a working formula, wouldn't that be retarded of them as devs on a huge budget?
>>
>>385273009
I'm a huge destinyfag and I'm calling strawman on this. I've run raids with easily over a hundred different people at this point and every single one of them had something to complain about when it comes to the game. Nobody thinks it's perfect.
>>
>>385291516
I just want new raids.

More to do for PvE players.
I like the changes made to crucible.

Plus the gunplay is mostly untouched and its still a loot grind which is a fun combo for me.
>>
>>385291718
Isn't that what theyre doing?
The patrol changes look awesome.
>>
>>385291759
Yep, So im pretty happy and excited. They addressed all my big problems with D1
>>
>>385291516
>I thought the point of a sequel was to expand and move toward what made the first game successful
That's the thing, I don't see much in the way of "expanding" anything so far. It's hard to pass judgement right now because we don't know what the endgame routine is like but minute-to-minute gameplay feels worse if anything, with movement tech like Titan skating gone and the new weapon system making running a strike feel like all primary fire all the time.

The stuff they showed in the Nessus patrol video a couple of days ago has me very excited, though. It was a huge mistake not including some taste of that in the beta.
>>
>>385291759
Patrol changes? my buddy preordered it for me but i havent been keeping up with any deets, played the beta a little bit. what changes are there
>>
>>385292085
D1 campaign like missions in the open world with no loading screens.
Post-Story campaign missions
Heroic Public events
Hidden mini dungeons with bosses
weekly spotlight that includes treasure maps and nightfall tier loot

basically more endgame stuff for pve
>>
>>385292085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5QlGmv8-5c

Ironically, these changes are pretty similar to how things work in The Division
>>
>>385273009

How strict you think these shitheads are gonna be when it comes to botting? Will definitely play this if I can bot some sort of "loot cave" that Destiny 1 had back in the day
>>
>>385292172
That sounds pretty great desu, the beta didnt have me all that excited but I loved running around in patrols more than anything, if thats improved as much as you say then im already hyped
>>
>>385292359
Bungo has said that they left alot out of the beta they want people to be surprised with the changes.
>>
>>385292338
You really dont have to bot in modern destiny

The grind was turned down immensely.
>>
>>385292534
thank god for the removal of perk rolls
>>
>>385292587
I agree.

But I still hope there's some sort of equivalent like "shiny" roll.

God rolls weren't fun in practice, but special rolls are still fun.
>>
>>385292587
I'll miss em granted most of them were shit but once you got a god roll it felt damn good.
>>
>>385273009
Don't like it? Don't play it. Boom.
>>
>>385292697
no, grinding for certain rolls was double RNG hell
fuck it in all it's forms
>>
>>385292338
Farming engrams isn't really a thing anymore. You get worthwhile gear by actually running strikes, raids, pvp, etc.

You could theoretically farm for purple engrams but they would be well below max Light, and it would be a horribly inefficient thing to do. Just play the game.

>>385292587
I'm actually not looking forward to this. Having fixed rolls for weapons takes away from their uniqueness, and finding niche uses for unexpected rolls was fun.
>>
>>385292460
You can definitely feel that with how fucking empty the beta is, idk how well that strategy will work though, they may have lost more players than its worth
>>
>>385289542
Slavs go for dirty and dusty texture work which can look very nice on a low budget if you don't add too many reflective surfaces. Destiny has a specific clean and almost-cartoony artstyle that is more sensitive a lack of post-production cleanup.

Some of the rocky sections of the Moon in D1 look almost Borderlands tier graphics, which is an example of that negative mentioned above. Would look better if an artist had the time to go in and tweak it by eyeball. Of course the PC version will make this a lot easier because they don't have to limit their asset quality to get it to work on weak consoles; just dump in all the highest quality dev assets and let customers go buy their own 'spensive grafics cards to handle it.
>>
>>385273773
shadow warrior 2 but loot is more about gems to augment your weapons than looting tons of new weapons

there's still a pretty big variety of weapons regardless
>>
File: 1498933139892.jpg (27KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1498933139892.jpg
27KB, 800x733px
>>385273368
Because you dipshit
Why would you continue to support a franchise or developer who sold a product that wasen't even half finished
One of those updates added microtransactions into the damn thing
>>
>>385273773
The Division is alright and physical PC copies go on sale for ~$10 pretty often
>>
>>385292782
>Farming engrams isn't really a thing anymore.
man, that sounds lame to me. I enjoyed seeing colorful shit fly out of fallen enemies for me to loot.
>>
>>385293171
Engrams still drop, farming engrams is just stupid

>>385292969
>This mad
I'm going to enjoy it extra hard for you, anon
>>
>>385292907
And the problem with SW2 is each upgrade dropped can often be only a tiny incremental increase over the last upgrade, and managing them is a serious drain on time. The interface is 10 years out of date for the level of inventory clutter it gives out.
>>
>>385281706
most based reply on /v/ today
>>
>>385273009
Who are these people you're talking about? All my friends that play Destiny all agree that the story was hot garbage
>>
>>385273481
Give them 60$ expecting a good game and a good story (which was marketed as)
>Hurr durr i am retarded they dont owe you anything.
>>
>>385293620
please stop responding to yourself.
>>
>>385293268
yeah that's the thing that annoys me about it, I'd play for an hour and loot a ton of gems only to realize that I picked up a ton of useless shit that I need to combine into something that might be useful. I guess it's refreshing that they tried a different take on looter shooting but the way they did it is really tedious and will only appeal to a few people.
>>
>>385285869
>From the trailers and released content the writing is so shitty that it's impossible to believe the same company once wrote Marathon.

That company simply does not exist any longer.
>>
>2:50
>"cucked"

just another poltard roleplaying as a nazi
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.