[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: DmC_box_art.png (150KB, 256x315px) Image search: [Google]
DmC_box_art.png
150KB, 256x315px
Thoughts?
>>
Not as. As as everyone made it out to be
>>
>>385263020

I played it with no experience of any DMC game.

Got incredibly bored and disinterested by mission 2 and quit during mission 3.
>>
It was worth a play for a dollar I suppose, but not worth a full play through for me
>>
File: DmC Secret Mission.webm (628KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
DmC Secret Mission.webm
628KB, 640x360px
Horrible piece of shit game.
>>
>>385262964
Rename it something else like Donte the devil killer and it will be fine, just like Chaos Legion has different gameplay from DMC and it's decent, or Dino Crisis and RE.
>>
>>385262964
Que te jodan
>>
Pretty good action game.

Lots of colors. Lots of moves.

Too easy unless you crank it up.

4/5 highly recommended.
>>
>underage will defend thiS piece of shit
>>
>>385262964
Good action game made better by the fact that they replaced that awful anime faggot with the same kind of Chad that bullies weebs in real life
>>
>>385262964
The fact Capcom thought this was going to sell better than previous DMCs because of Ninja Theory's involvement is hilarious just from looking at the studio's history. The game was the wrong kind of edgy for the existing fanbase, and the name scared off a lot of casuals who might have tried it out, otherwise.

The combat is a restrictive, easy joke and though the parallel worlds thing was used pretty effectively for a distinct visual style, it's ultimately pointless for a game which has crappy platforming like DmC:DMC did. The writing is also a juvenile's idea of what "cool" is, which really shows what a difference the departure actual writing talent did to the script quality.
>>
>>385265852
and shills.

Notice that white knights come out of the woodworks anytime this shit goes on sale?
>>
>>385262964
Got it for like 10 eurobucks.. I liked it, especially the level design.
>>
A very good action game. DMC fans are gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPKHxbOg19s
>>
I had fun. Haven't played any other in the series though but I liked Bayo and it was on sale at the time
>>
It's a really mediocre action game. If it wasn't called Devil May Cry nobody would have remembered it past launch week.
>>
The series was never great. This is a simplified version of the series, sure, but it doesn't ruin anything because there was nothing there to ruin to in the first place.
>>
>>385266331
It's been four years, anon. No one is shilling this game.
>>
>>385268885
>It's been four years, anon. No one is shilling this game.

then explain the trolls in this thread?
>>
>>385269012
>How could several people not hate a thing that I hate?
One of life's greatest mysteries
>>
BIGGER
>>
>>385262964
It's a game for nobody. I'm an unreasonable DMC fanboy and I was actually kinda excited to see the original super edgy DMC concept that got a couple trailers because after DMC4 it was clear the series needed to do something else (and I could just replay the old games)

Instead they made a half assed coorporate pandering version of that idea, so they made a game that plays like the previous DMC games but not as good and with embarrassing "how do you do, fellow kids" dialogue and political commentary

the ps4/xbone version makes the game play a bit better but it also censors some of the more laughably edgy dialogue which is pretty hilarious after all the THIS IS OUR GAME WE'RE MAKING, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN FUCK OFF *lights cig* comments from the developers pre-release
>>
>>385262964
A shitty DMC game but a good hack'n'slash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP4ldBkQvw4
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.