[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST YOU AND ME MINER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: RED.jpg (8KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
RED.jpg
8KB, 189x266px
JUST YOU AND ME MINER
>>
File: hendrix.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hendrix.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
Still no word from Eos.
I don't think she made it.
>>
>>385257714
Aside from Shogo, this was one of my favorite FPS.
>>
Love this game.I loved how the enemies would pretend to be scared and panicked only to pull a fast one and fill you full of lead.Also,geomod was fun as fuck.
>>
Red Faction and Saints Row were officially in the same universe until SR4.
>>
bump for gud gaem
>>
>>385259951
This is news to me, elavorate.
>>
>>385260274
Ultor in Saints Row 2 were starting Nano tech research that Kapek perfected on Mars. The Saints Ultor in 3 were making a "Mars Mission" but that was just a movie at the end of the game.
>>
File: 1455314286131.gif (327KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
1455314286131.gif
327KB, 500x238px
my fav thing to do in this games multiplayer was go to the stage with the two big "castles" facing eachother with a friend. we would start rocket mining on the second floor of the two castles and dig a tunnel from one to the other, eventually meeting in the middle and creating a passage thru the mountain side. then we would start killing each other.

why have no games ever matched this ps2 gaems level of environmental destructibility? its fucking ancient at this point
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>385260274
The devs confirmed that Ultor was the same corporation in both games.
>>
>>385260550
Geo mod was a masterpiece of an engine that I am surprised didn't get updated outside of Red Faction: Guerilla.
>>
File: 1492620935232.gif (3MB, 250x258px) Image search: [Google]
1492620935232.gif
3MB, 250x258px
>>385260967
>guerilla was the most fun i've had wrecking shit in vidya since the original
>armageddon was the biggest piece of shit since 2

the series deserved so much better.
>>
>>385261223
It did.

The games that were good had the simplest of set ups
>Miner on mars gets caught in a rebellion

which is what people remember them for. There was a charm of the good games that the sequels never got.
>>
File: RFM.jpg (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
RFM.jpg
80KB, 1024x768px
>tfw opening the airlock to a railgun merc
>>
Can we petition Voliton to do a full remake of RF1? Honestly itd be way better than the saints row lite shit theyve been pushing.
>>
Found it real funny how Parker went through all of that shit only for it to all undone by the time Guerilla came out.
>>
>>385260514
What about the RF2 scenario? Was Sopot's coup also in the same universe?
>>
>>385265584
>remakes
please die
>>
>>385267128
YOU die
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.