[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one should I order?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: facebook-share-image-usa.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-image-usa.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
Which one should I order?
>>
File: rank.png (1MB, 1086x1142px) Image search: [Google]
rank.png
1MB, 1086x1142px
Don't buy them. They are the worst games in the series by a significant margin. Just wait for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
>>
>>385256935
Don't know about worst games, but yes: Just wait for usum.
>>
>>385256715
Wait for UltraMoon unless you REALLY want that Ash-Greninja and Shiny Tapu Koko
>>
>>385256935

I'm not a big pokemon game but what's so good about black 2 and white 2? I never even got past the first gym because it was so similar to the first game. what makes it so good?
>>
>>385256935
Black and White are way worse. Only bad part about sun and moon is how fucking long it takes to get started.
>>
>>385256935
>>385257086
>>385257087
But they're different games.
>>
>>385256715
Neither of them.
I personally don't like them even compared to other Pokémon games, but even if I did, I can't in good conscience recommend them when enhanced versions are coming out in less than four months.
It's not like the price is going to go down much anyway.
>>
>>385256935
Considering black and white are my favorite, I'll do the opposite and order them.
>>
>>385257126
Great level design and longevity through postgame content.

Medal collecting, the Pokémon World Tournament, the Black Tower/White Treehollow, hard mode setting, the Join Avenue and the most expansive list of strong rematchable trainers of any game yet in the postgame should keep you going for quite some time.

The region also has lots of cool, optional areas for you to explore and secrets to find.
>>
>>385257126
>what makes it so good?
it isn't
it just happens to be the last game where they actually tried, after not doing so for bw and ceasing to do so for all subsequent games, to the point where it looks like a diamond in comparison
>>
Wait for USUM, regardless of how bad or good SM actually are USUM will almost definitely be better.
>>
>>385257297
You're either a contrarian or just have the shittiest taste imaginable to prefer the original BW over B2W2.
>>
>>385256935
>Just wait for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

I just hope they fix the problems of SM.
>>
>>385257553
BW2 are the only ones I haven't played and I hated Black and White. What makes them so much better?
>>
>>385257667
They won't. Sun and Moon have a ton of problems, but the worst one by far is the abysmal level design. Instead of fixing that by making the region bigger and adding actual dungeons and lots of optional places to discover, they're just going to shoehorn in more of their terrible writing and story.
>>
>>385257553
>Let's take the same exact game and rehash the same exact areas, only this time remove the story lmao!
Kill yourself.
>>
>>385256935
Terrible list

>Master
BW2
>Ultra
HGSS/Platinum/Emerald
>Great
FRLG/SM/BW
>Poke
X/Y
>>
>>385256715
both, they are the best games in the series by a significant margin
>>
>>385256715
An SD card.
Alternatively, a DS flashcart.
>>
>>385257989
The story in BW is trash. All the extra auxiliary content in BW2 is worth a million times more than N spoonfeeding the player some shitty dialogue.
>>
Wait for the 3rd version coming out in like 4 months
>>
>>385257915
I really hope you're wrong. I mean, with all the extra shit you can see on the islands, like the golf course and one of the elite four being some literally who golfer, it and she both had to have had some cut importance.

But I'm only hoping, not expecting, it'll be in. Because fuck man, it's so likely that they're just going to change up the plot a little to have prismatic man fuck the cute bat.
>>
>>385257194
fuck you
>>
>>385257667
If you ask me, the two biggest problems with SM are the level design and how exactly the cutscenes are integrated with the gameplay. The latter could be fixed, but I highly doubt they'll be able to fix the level design, it'd take way too much effort for how much time they've had. Best you'll get there is some Gyms in those empty lots throughout that are throughout vanilla SM. They'd be better off putting time and effort into a good Battle Facility spread and trying to have that carry the game for core players than trying to salvage the level design for the campaign.
>>
>>385258253
its 2 sequels though
>>
>>385258439
It's not. It's the same story, retold.
>>
>>385258132
>The story in BW is trash
It's not, and the fact that they actually included one is the only thing that separates it from other games.
>All the extra auxiliary content
Useless minigames and micromanagement that only the biggest turbo autists care about or pay attention to.
>>
>>385258439
>>385258526
It's unknown. I like the theories and alleged leaks that it takes place in a different "timeline" where the MC moves to Alola later after the whole UB invasion and the League being instated have already occurred.
>>
>>385258313
>I really hope you're wrong.
I hope I'm wrong too.
>>
>>385257126
>so similar to the first game
You need to play the game, its on a whole new level
>>
>>385257126
It's got a lot more optional side content and diversions and the like, a much meatier selection of Pokemon to encounter, and the brand-new and revamped areas are generally much better than the ones from the original. That last one is big for me.

Personally I like it way more than BW1, but I can see why people would still like BW1 more, even if they're mostly asinine reasons for me. And generally if you already hated BW1, BW2 probably isn't going to do much to make you like it more. Unless you're just one of the people who got mad that you couldn't get any old Pokemon before the credits.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.