[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best JRPG on the PSP in your opinion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: P3P_03.jpg (428KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
P3P_03.jpg
428KB, 1680x1050px
What's the best JRPG on the PSP in your opinion?
>>
>>385252248
I just beat this a week ago on PSP. The ending imo was pretty bad...I really enjoyed the gameplay though. Playing Persona2 atm. To answer your question probably persona3. Litterally is a playstation 2 game.
>>
>>385252248
You posted it, even tho it's not as good as FES
>>
>>385252248
I'm going to emulate this on my phone.
>>
>>385254174
If you've never played Persona 3 before, I wouldn't reccomend it. Persona 3 Portable only works if you've already played Persona 3. It's only good as a second playthrough.
>>
>>385255000
I'm playing P3P right now for my first Persona and I'm still liking it a lot.
>>
>>385255000
What the fuck, no it's not. In fact it's better as a first playthrough or even a beginner game for Megaten in general since you can actually control your party members.
>>
>>385252248
That's it OP
But Jeanne D'Arc is really REALLY fucking good. You guys need to play that one.
>>
>>385255000
No, fuck you.
I like to control how retarded my party members are.
>>
File: file.png (574KB, 372x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
574KB, 372x640px
Jeanne D'arc and FFT are also very good.
>>
The SO2 psp port is the definitive version of SO2 and probably the game I had the most fun with on it.
>>
>>385255086
Good, glad you're enjoying it, but you'd enjoy FES more. P3P is still good, but it's not AS good. The visual novel style daily life really takes away from the immersion and atmosphere, which are easily two of the game's best features
>>385255128
>>385255367
Did you forget that they didn't balance the game around controlling your party members, so the game becomes a complete cake walk? Even still, the tactics system in P3 is annoying, but not bad enough to warrant dealing with the VN stuff.
>>
>>385255718
>complete cake walk
That's why I said it was good as a beginner game you mong.
>>
>>385255843
The fuck? A game doesn't have to be piss easy to be a good beginner game. Persona 3 is just fine for a beginner, and that game provides an adequate challenge on Normal.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.