[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save our guy Angry Joe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: aj from 2005 to 2027.jpg (386KB, 1544x1400px) Image search: [Google]
aj from 2005 to 2027.jpg
386KB, 1544x1400px
>>
File: mad pedro disables comments.png (574KB, 1448x736px) Image search: [Google]
mad pedro disables comments.png
574KB, 1448x736px
>>385244874
>>
>>385245162
Wait what did I miss? Stopped paying attention to this faggot long time ago
>>
File: 1500817707932.png (2MB, 1791x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1500817707932.png
2MB, 1791x1230px
>>385245925
https://streamable.com/pbkah
>>
>>385245162
jesus has it really gotten this bad?
i know he had an e-celeb midlife crisis but disabling ratings and comments is a bit far
>>
>>385246062
tldr version?
>>
>>385246196
he's a fat, lazy faggot and so are you
>>
File: lookatme.jpg (35KB, 480x604px) Image search: [Google]
lookatme.jpg
35KB, 480x604px
Can a person's cheeks get fatter before the rest of their body? I honestly believe he might have a serious medical condition.
>>
>>385246457
>and so are you
i know
but at least i am not a bitch like enraged pedro
>>
>>385246062
>letting the trolls get the better of him
And nothing of value was lost
Also what the fuck did he lick in that video?
>>
>>385246578
that's true. have a nice day, anon.
>>
>>385245162
Holy fuck, Joe, we just want you to talk about video games.
It's not additional content if that's all you make.
>>
File: 1501002111510.gif (118KB, 211x199px) Image search: [Google]
1501002111510.gif
118KB, 211x199px
>>385247000
>we
kys
>>
I'll never forget that shitty stream he did for Total Warhammer where he fucked about for 10 minutes pretending to play while talking about how much he loves the franchise, lost a battle, then ate 100 chicken wings with his male life partner while watching the other guy do pushups.

Fuck that guy
>>
>>385245162
>I GIVE YOU FREE CONTENT
It's not really free. It's paid for by watching ads and selling merchandise. Making videos isn't some selfless act, Joe gets paid.
>people only want one thing!
Yeah no shit, that's why they subscribed. If Food Network suddenly started showing a bunch of drama shows, they'd get complaints. Keep making off-topic videos and your subscriber base is going to stop watching.
>>
>>385248168
Why does it seem like so many Youtubers that do gaming always go over to cinema and then complain when they get shit on? What is it about movies?
>>
>>385248630
Because they can dish it out but they can't take it.

Here's the thing about new media: it's totally a la carte. You don't go to the cable company and buy the "full meal" anymore. You want gaming videos so you go to Youtube and subscribe to GameGrumps. You want to learn something so you go to Vsauce. You want X and you go to Y. In the new media, there is no jack of all trades personality-- nobody wants every genre from one person. No, you are and will always be one thing to your audience unless you make a second channel/website/blog/etc and post your unrelated shit over there.

When I order video game reviews from the menu, I want video game reviews.
>>
>>385249054
I guess that's true. I feel like if I was to make a YouTube channel I would just have whatever I want on it though. Probably why I wouldn't be successful. Like I've thought about doing gaming, cooking, and fitness stuff.
>>
>>385245162
>9 years of free content
But please support me on my Patreon, though.
>>
Angry Joe went full bitch. Can't take criticism, can't put out any decent fucking content and can't fucking do anything but "whaaaa the haters don't like all the shit that comes out my fat-growing anus"

Fuck this pig. Just waitin' for him to evolve into DSPlolcow so we can stop watching his dumb trainwreck ass.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.