[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play Rayman Origins with two friends two years younger than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1496777437084.jpg (499KB, 3641x3089px) Image search: [Google]
1496777437084.jpg
499KB, 3641x3089px
>Play Rayman Origins with two friends two years younger than me
>Play through the entire game in two days because I'm not a fucking casual and I forced them to
>They talk all the time about Game Grumps
>Unironically shout "get rekt!!!!!" and "get prankd BRUH"
>At one point when one of my retarded friends goes through a door and locks us out of a secret area I just discovered I complain and he starts having a meltdown and says he'll go home if I keep complaining on his obvious mistakes
>Joke that "Lums (collectables in the game) are more important than friendship" and they both REEEE at me
>At the end of the playthrough I ask them how they felt about the game and they thought most of the levels were shit
How do I get real friends to play vidya with, /v/?
>>
by not being underage as your friends clearly are.
>>
you get them before you start school or very early and then you keep them
or you dont and you never will
>>
>>385242430
Origins is pretty casual though.
Maybe you should friend people that play better games.
>>
>>385242430
>and I forced them to
That's fucked up
>>
>>385242852
define "casual".
>>
>>385243094
there is not alot of mechanics to get into and no matter how shit you are you can throw yourself against the puzzle or obstacle and will eventually pass it without being any better than before
>>
>>385243275
Just because the game is simple doesn't mean it's bad though.
>>
Your friends suck and Rayman sucks. Find a better everything.
>>
>>385243392
never said it was
i simply defined casual very badly
>>
>>385243553
"friend people that play better games"
>>
>>385243636
Thats not even a sentence anon
>>
>>385243741
"Maybe you should friend people that play better games."
>>
>>385243636
that wasnt me
>>
you sound like the most overbearing kind of asshat. why would you force your friends to do something they obviously don't want to
>>
>>385243887
ok, I get it now
>>
I hate e celebs and people who think they're funny. Quoting them and talking about it constantly. Gamegrumps are fucking terrible, and I can't believe people are buying a faggot game they "created"
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.