[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>decide to give Skyrim another chance after a few years >over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: gondola.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
30KB, 747x491px
>decide to give Skyrim another chance after a few years
>over 100 hours into it
>I'm happy with my current build, game actually feels like fun again
>enter dwarwen dungeon (Blackreach)
>fire one of those giant mechanical explosive crossbows
>bolt falls in front of a door, bugs out and doesn't explode
>ignore it, enter the door into a small interior
>loot it, save the game there
>exit the interior to continue exploring the dungeon
>the previously buggy crossbow bolt decides to explode now, instakilling my character
>I am now trapped permanently; when I want to continue my game, I get killed after exiting the door
>tfw this is my only save file

How does Bethesda get away with this? Literally every time I have started Skyrim, some game-breaking shit renders the game unplayable. How can the normies like this shit?
>>
>>385240935
Wow fucking owned dude
>>
use the console
>>
Give yourself god mode with the console or something.
>>
File: gondola_hang.png (4KB, 343x543px) Image search: [Google]
gondola_hang.png
4KB, 343x543px
>>385241097
That is the problem in the first place. I play it on PS4.
>>
>what is console commands
>>
>>385241302
Load up an older save?
>>
File: 1474174963035.png (290KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474174963035.png
290KB, 520x600px
>>385241302
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>385241302
Why would anyone ever play a Bethesda game on console?
>>
File: 1398532662095.jpg (3MB, 1680x3175px) Image search: [Google]
1398532662095.jpg
3MB, 1680x3175px
>>385241302
>vanilla skyrim
you deserved it
>>
>>385241347
>something that consolefags can never utilize
I could download a mod that makes me invinsible, but that would make trophies unobtainable
>>
>>385241486
The real question would be: how can they even publish these games on consoles, if they won't even work properly?

>>385241497
It seems that I will never learn my lesson. I have suffered through Fallout 3 and New Vegas on PS3, not to mention Fallout 4 on PS4
>>
>>385241952
Yeah, you're not the smartest. At this point I'd say it's deserved, but that'd be mean.
>>
>>385241497
>Blame the customer for a shit product
Faggot
>>
>turning off auto-save
you asked for it anon.
>>
>>385243383
>customer knows bethesda is shit especially on consoles
>buys their game on console again
who am i to blame
>>
bait, the game has like three or four autosaves
>>
Everyone's already stated the obvious so I won't rub it in any further. But thinking practically, why not just chuck another explosive bolt to set the first one off? Or I dunno, cast a healing spell as you run past it?
But seriously though, how do you not know to parallel save on a bethesda game? I mean I played skyrim on console but I at least compensated for my sins by saving like a paranoid prepper.
>>
>>385240935
>tfw this is my only save file
The game keeps your 3 most recent autosaves.
>>
>>385247403
It would have, if your PS4 actually had the space to store all of the save files, which steadily grow in size the further you play the game. I deleted all other saves just before this happened, because I thought that linear dungeons would be the simplest aspect of this game. I was dead wrong!
>>
>>385240935
> Only save file

You fucked up, kid. It's been known since forever you need multiple files in any Bethesda game.
>>
I'm currently replaying it on PC. The game routinely crashes, even with the massive unofficial patch.
>>
>>385241302
leave out the other door
>>
>>385241302
>not a pc gamer

kill yourself
>>
>>385248034
If your game is routinely crashing it's because you've installed/uninstalled mods wrong. Fix your load order and run your save files through both the cleaner applications. Google "Skyrim save cleaner".

>>385247685
>it's the games fault that I deleted all my save files because whopping 20MB is too much.
>>
>>385248547
I've only got two mods installed, the legendary patch and SkyUI. Even then, I did sort the mod order.
>>
>>385248547
>it's the games fault that I deleted all my save files because whopping 20MB is too much.
The game shouldn't require the player to make ten backup save files in the first place. There is no defending this kind of broken system.
>>
>>385241302
>Playing any ES game on a console

lmao
>>
>>385247587
The dwarven ballista's explosion activates as soon as the loading screen goes away, and it's instant death. Fortify health -potions and magical armor doesn't do anything in this case. Thank God I'm getting a gaming PC soon.
>>
>>385240935
I never found skyrim that engaging.

it came off as extremely pandering in a bad way, just too scripted and the fucking intro sequence just went on for fucking ever..
>>
>>385248753
Run the save cleaners anyway. Also edit your skse.ini to give yourself a bigger memory cache (common cause of crashes) and enable diagnostics so you'll know why it crashed if it happens again.
>>
>>385249028
Having multiple autosaves is pretty common practice for modern games, especially RPGs, in case the player wants to roll back decisions they've made.
And the player doesn't have to do anything, the game does it automatically, OP specifically went out of his way to delete his saves like a tard.
>>
>>385241952
>he actually bought Fallout 4
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.