[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nier Automata audio fuckery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Nier_Automata_cover_art.jpg (65KB, 357x399px) Image search: [Google]
Nier_Automata_cover_art.jpg
65KB, 357x399px
I finally finished Route A in Nier Automata and I'm running through Route B now.

Opinions of /ss/ aside, I ran into something during the game that, if intended by the developers, was probably one of the coolest moments in a game I've played this year.

I was going through the desert zone on one of the earlier missions and I was running through to the residential area while chasing the masked machine.

One of the machines that I was fighting said, "You. Are. False." "You. Will. Break" and the second the machine finished the sentence, all of the audio in the game just cut off.

Was this intended by the developers? Has anyone else experienced this?
>>
What happened after? Did Pascal-san probe your prostate?
>>
>>385240098
Ha, no. The audio came on about 3-4 minutes later without comment. It was really weird.
>>
>>385239213
I've heard that line but my audio didn't cut off. Might be a bug.
You fixed it now, though?
>>
>>385240314
Right. It came back on eventually.

Man, if that was completely unintentional then one of my favorite gaming moments this year was a bug.
>>
>>385240213
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, the same thing happened to me before at one point. Now, IIRC there's a status ailment that disrupts your audio, but on the other hand I'm not sure what would trigger it.
>>
Hell yeah, a Nier Autobahn thread.

I just spent the entire day collecting and maxing out all the weapons, it was better than Nier but still, what a hassle.

I probably missed all the talk about it, but, holy shit, Punished Nines is the fucking best.
>>
File: 1496201295791.jpg (218KB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1496201295791.jpg
218KB, 900x1050px
>>385240729
>Taro casually achieves something Kojima utterly failed at and shows character actually going 100% nuclear with no fucking brakes on his revenge train
To this day i can't understand how Taro pulled it out this well.
>>
>>385240625
Well, it was perfect timing if it got afflicted during that fight.

Either way, I spent entirely too long on the first route and I'm looking forward to the rest of the game.
>>
>>385240729
Fuck maxing the weapons in NieR, still can't believe I went through that. In Automata a lot of the materials can be bought through vendors
>>
>>385240932
It's so well done where most writers would have a point towards the end where he settles downs and teams up with A2 or something, but Taro just kept that shit rolling all the way to his ending.
>>
>>385241115
I'd get through Route B pretty quickly if I were you, OP.

Route C/D turns the game from pretty good into excellent.
>>
>>385241948
Rushing route B and missing its side quests is one of the most retarded mistakes you can do.
>>
Will there ever be an official pc patch? :(
My game keeps crashing after two minutes at every combination of settings and FAR doesn't help with that. I reinstalled three times and it's still happening.
>>
>>385242073
Which side quests are we talking about here?

He can always go back.
>>
>>385242173
Any machine-related quest is way better than route A side quests. They are way less fetch quest-y and give a lot of cute little details about machines.
And of course, Amnesia, the single most important side quest in the game.
>>
>>385242438
Oh shit, is Amnesia the one where you first get a glimpse of Type Es?

You're totally right if that's the case.
>>
>>385242610
Yes, that one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.