[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And on this day, we of the educated gamers commemorate one of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1472164775410.jpg (812KB, 1524x2156px) Image search: [Google]
1472164775410.jpg
812KB, 1524x2156px
And on this day, we of the educated gamers commemorate one of the most wonderful game worlds to be created.

I have created this thread so that none of you shall lose faith in gaming. I know that it is difficult when every video game released in recent years has been created to cater to the lowest common denominator. I am hoping to restore faith. Let these beautiful game worlds reinvigorate our faith in the medium. May they never be forgotten.

Remember to never give into temptation. Spurn pre-orders. Disregard Bethesda and the advent of "nu-RPGs". Vote with your wallets and do not fall for the ever present trap of "it's fun with friends." Those words are like poison in the fountain of gaming.

Never forget what side you are on.
>>
Stop trying to meme people into this trash.
>>
>>385232860
thanks doc
>>
>>385233061
Give me some better rpgs. I'm itching to play a good one.
>>
>>385233061
it is a nice game if you played it on release. I can see why you don't like it today though
regardless: fuck you
>>
>>385232860
Finally a Gothic fred about the first game. I cannot understand why most people consider 2 better. Yes, NotR is harder, but that's about the only advantage. Everything else G1 did better
>>
File: aaa.jpg (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
1MB, 1440x1080px
>>385232860
Don't worry, I made it. Time to talk about the best game ever made.
>>
>>385233785
this picture always triggers me
>>
>>385233751
I think having a charismatic hero who can talk his way into interesting jobs and out of trouble was a fantastic idea and far more realistic than the usual "mute hero"-nonsense. It was interesting seeing him climbing his way to the top.

But most game developers are poor writers and lazy as fuck, so mute heroes are more common.
>>
>>385234127
But the first Gothic had it all too.
>>
>>385233751
equipment wasn't done better in gothic 1

i like me some belts
>>
>>385233697
Witcher 3.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.