[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally, the dlc everyone has been waiting for.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: FFXV_Comrades.jpg (484KB, 3020x1282px) Image search: [Google]
FFXV_Comrades.jpg
484KB, 3020x1282px
Finally, the dlc everyone has been waiting for.
>>
>>385229740
no girl no buy
>>
>>385229740
>everyone

Speak for yourself, sausage-lover.
>>
>coop in open world games

i'll never get this meme
>>
>>385229740
Yes, many people have been waiting for this.
>>
>>385230178
The pic they posted show a girl hunter so you probably can.

>>385231463
I saw you make this exact post in the other thread.
>>
>>385231921

i'll make it again in the next thread just for you
>>
Looking forward to it. Should be fun.
>>
>>385229740

Now only if the actual game was good.
>>
>>385229740
How does it work?
>>
>>385233890
It is good.

>>385234393
There is going to be a character you create like a hunter, you can put them in kingsglaive, hunter, niflheim outfits, and later on the bros will be added. You basically do quests and stuff, they say there will be some storyline quests, there is some new magic stuff that looks like it functions like kingsglaive magic. we've only seen screenshots right now.
>>
>>385234393
Make your own character, take quests, play online with 3 other people. Beta starts next thursday for those with seasonal pass. Seems you can also use the main characters once full version comes out

http://www.finalfantasyxv.com/comrades
>>
>>385234931
>Playstation plus required
Fuuuuuuuuuuck. I forgot about that shit on ps4, already bought the season pass.

Other than that, it looks like it actually has potential.
>>
>>385235797
Use the free trial of plus. Or just buy a month.
>>
>>385234779
One of the options on the survey states that they want to do a rework on Noctis' magic system this could be a step towards magic being more than nades.
>>
File: 1499136848155.png (284KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1499136848155.png
284KB, 650x581px
>>385234779
>It is good.
>>
>>385237625
>resets his IP and posts an anime reaction image
>>
>>385236079
If I buy a month now, Id have to buy another month to play the full version. And another month if they update it. If I wanted to pay monthly, Id just play FFXIV.

Considering that my pro has already shit on me once, I think Im done with consoles after this gen.
>>
Huh.

Looks like I might have a reason to install it again.
I admittedly bought the season pass but couldn't be assed to even play any of the DLCS due to the horrendous post-game
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.