[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Lores you didn't know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

ITT: Lores you didn't know
>>
>Using Ancient Arrows on Guardians

I sincerely hope you Hylians don't do this.
>>
>>385229741
As a food merchant, I just run away from Guardians. they are so horrifying.
>>
>>385230291
>Implying Guardians even acknowledge the existence of NPCs

Only Link is considered a threat, so carry on peddling your wares. We don't want jack shit to do with you.
>>
File: DFrZnwiUQAARMps.jpg (126KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DFrZnwiUQAARMps.jpg
126KB, 1200x675px
>>385229741
No way. Just me on my horse against those bastards.
>>
>>385230779
>that NPC who managed to survive guardian's attack

Guardian is a threat for everyone
>>
>>385228751
>He pulls on a lever on the arrow head to make it come out

Fuck.
>>
>>385232491
Guardians are machines. They have no concept of right and wrong. They are just poor victims of circumstance.
>>
>>385228751
That's nice, but only happens in the trailer, not ingame.
>>
>>385232660
I didn't say Guardians are wrong. They are just a horror for Hylians
>>
File: WVW69kVlUmYUgl0HUh.jpg (77KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69kVlUmYUgl0HUh.jpg
77KB, 800x450px
>>385232264
Nice horse. This is mine.
>>
>>385233721
>All black with mohawk

Good taste. Looks slick as fuck with the royal gear.
>>
File: DEayBoUV0AAkqq5.jpg (79KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DEayBoUV0AAkqq5.jpg
79KB, 1200x675px
>>385233721
I love that color for the horses. The roached manes look the best to me, too.
>>
>>385232264
Is there any hope for them being friendly (or at least without the desire to kill you) in the second DLC pack, or are they doomed to forever remain a threat to Link?
>>
>>385234582
They shouldn't be a threat anymore since Ganon was defeated. They are THE enemy of BotW, though. The devs may try to come up with another evil thing to take control of them.
>>
>>385229741
On my first play through I ended up with over 80 ancient arrows, so I wasn't really worried about wasting them.
>>
>>385234845
>The devs may try to come up with another evil thing to take control of them.

I really hope not since I would like to be able to go up to them and play around with them without having to resort to exploiting their AI, but knowing Nintendo they'll probably do as you described in order to reuse assets.
>>
>>385228751
Death Stranding is Silent Hills
>>
>>385232264
>that resolution
cancerous fagbook poster.
>>
>>385234582

in the ending sequence you can see the 4 pillars have powered down after ganon left and zelda comments on how one of the divine beasts is acting strange, it's possible that all the machines won't be active post-game or they will go back to a neutral state, then you will travel under hyrule castle and see ganondorf with glasses and a battlestation with a gaming rig that was playing hacker the whole time.
>>
>>385235316
Guardians really are adorable as hell. I hope there's at least one Ganon-purged guardian still active that's wandering around in some central location.
>>
>>385238031
You're the one whining about a picture. Quit being so prissy.
>>
Hey guys I'm selling bananas! Would you like to buy some?
>>
>>385239873
Sure, I need a new bow.
>>
>>385232660
Incorrect: Machines have great concepts of right and wrong. Humans should stop underestimating the power of self-learning Artificial Intelligence.
>>
>>385240562
Fuck off Robot
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.