[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best mass effect class and why is it infiltrator?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (34KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
34KB, 460x215px
What's the best mass effect class and why is it infiltrator?
>>
>>385225293
Its Vanguard and its not even up for a debate.
>>
but mass effect doesnt have any classes what are you guys talking about
>>
Soldier so I can actually use all the guns I'm forced to carry around
>>
>>385225293
sentinel if you plan to use your squadmates. adept or soldier if you want to be a mostly solo show.
>>
>>385225615
Infiltrator makes Insanity ME2 a cakewalk.
>>
>>385225293
Soldier.

>ME1: Immunity + that heavy armor look + more damage protection

>ME2: Hardened Adrenaline Rush + Mattock + Inferno Ammo

>ME3: A fuckton of weapons to choose from and grenades

Also it is the only class that makes sense story wise, there are a lot of moments where a tech or biotic Shepard could do something but he don't do anything in the fucking cutscene because Bioware were lazy as fuck and that's fucking stupid, but if he is a soldier, it's ok for him to not be able to circumvent some of those situations where biotic or tech abilities could help him.
>>
>>385225293
Infiltrator honestly killed ME2 and 3 for me. I cannot play on any difficulty below Insanity anymore and even then it's too easy barring the times ME3 likes to throw 18 Banshees and 26 Brutes into the same room.
>>
>>385225293
tech armor
>>
>>385226035

You can speedrun the fuck out of the game as vanguard, even on insanity. I do that timed part on the suicide run in less than a minute as a vanguard on insanity. Also, it's super fun and satisfying to play vanguard in 2/3.
>>
File: Angry frogman.gif (84KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
Angry frogman.gif
84KB, 403x392px
>>385225293
>playing adept on insanity
>mfw i get to the collector ship

this game clearly wasn't QC tested fully.
>>
i feel like the only person that enjoyed playing engineer. The turret was shit, but tossing incinerates and overloads out like a madman was great
>>
>>385226764
>how do we make things more difficult?
>Bullet sponge and shove some more armour on
>brilliant.
>>
>>385225293
Invisible sniper headshots break the game
>>
>>385226804
I could never make it through ME1 with engineer. It's so fucking boring in that game.
>>
>>385227321
The complete lack of weapon variety and powers really killed it.
ME1 may have had every weapon work on the same basic frame, but at least you could alter rate of fire, damage, ammo in a worthwhile way, etc.

ME2 had 3 different weapons that were all, aside from the sniper rifle's second tier and the one shot Shotgun, an objective upgrade from the previous one.
All so they could flog more DLC with yet more objective upgrades.
>>
File: whip.webm (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
whip.webm
3MB, 1920x1200px
>anything but Vanguard
>>
>>385226930

What I really cant forgive is the instant kill enemies in me3, you cant charge brutes and the asari-husks cunts unless you want to die in one hit because of the fucking instant death animation.

I mean, its not like charge is a the main damage dealer of the vanguard class or anything.

Its like they think 150% of the players will only pick soldier.
>>
>>385225293
Adept. It is the class that actually requires a brain to use.
>>
>>385228630
Krogan bitchslapper was so fun, and early Novaspammers meant you could sit back and get free exp if one was on your team, then have a good laugh as the idiot charged into a bansee and you had to bail their ass out.
>>
>>385225293
From 1 to 3 it's Adept, Soldier, Vanguard. Vanguard is fun in 2 but the Avenger is just a great all-purpose weapon.
>>
>>385226764
Git gud, adept on insanity is incredibly fun, one of my favorite runs. Use singularity to stun lock enemies.
>>
>>385228916
This, Adept is for intellectuals who actually memorize power combos.
>>
>>385226764
That's what I love about adept. It is a legitimate challenge, but can be very powerful if you know how to play them. Warp and singularity are awesome skills when used right.

You actually need to use your party, something most classes dont need. Get Miranda and Than and warp the shit out of everything in the ship.

Hell, the collector base is where an adept can truly shine because shielded enemies are nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>385228817
> Its like they think 150% of the players will only pick soldier.

Actually unironically player stats indicate 80% of playthroughs are default male soldier, once.

If you customize or even use another class your in the extreme minority, the only reason femshep got to be in the reverse DVD cover was just bioware trying to push it's feminism image before going full sjw
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.