[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which gta is the best and why is it vice city?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
34KB, 300x300px
>>
>the driver
>>
Vaporwave
>>
Have you played it recently? It's aged very poorly.

You can't even control the camera.
>>
One word.

K-Chat.
>>
>>385226190
>you can't even control the camera
the camera is well placed, you don't need to do that. they didn't make open world games so you could get high and walk around aimlessly back then. they were designed around the story primarily.
>>
>>385226190
This was very jarring going back and playing the old ones but I got used to it pretty quickly.
>>
>>385226190
only if you're playing with a controller, and why would you do that?
>>
>>385225204
This is one RockStar needs to remake! Probably my favorite story.
>>
>>385226389
Because pcs are for spreadsheets
>>
>>385225204
They made it because they wanted to, not because they had to. Usually projects made out of passion turn out great.
>>
Why was lance vance so insecure?
>>
>>385226403
>remake
>will still have most of the soundtrack removed
>microtransactions
>VCO
>>
>>385226484
Because he knew he only had one last dance left.
>>
Why do they cut off the end of blonde - atomic? That's the best part of the song.
>>
File: 1485348547180.jpg (659KB, 1400x898px) Image search: [Google]
1485348547180.jpg
659KB, 1400x898px
YOU'RE OUT OF TOUCH
I'M OUT OF TIME
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.