[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humble Bundle Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: MightyMemeMime.png (393KB, 1150x462px) Image search: [Google]
MightyMemeMime.png
393KB, 1150x462px
I missed the thread.
Can someone explain this shit to me?
>>
explain what? looks self explanatory
>>
What is there to explain
>>
Killer is dead is pretty cool

Thats about it
>>
>>385223013
>>385223016

What the fuck does it mean though?
>>
>>385223069
??
>>
>>385223069
look deep in your heart and you'll find the answer, anon
>>
How the fuck does one make a shit game and get any kind of recognition?

No Man's Sky did the same. I need someone to explain this to me, please.
>>
Are you guys just going to funpost or are you going to explain what it means?
>>
>>385223253
I don't understand the question.

What part of that image do you not get?
>>
>>385223253
Are you just going to funpost or are you going to explain what you mean?
>>
>>385223181
They're games that generated a lot of media hype before release, so even after everyone realized that they were shit they still go far on name recognition alone.
>>
>>385223107
pay more than the average amount paid to get those games in the bundle
what is there to explain
>>
>>385223305
>>385223521
>>385223346
This

>>385223181
>>
>>385223658
So you're confused about why a shit game ends up being bundled?

Are you genuinely retarded or is this just your first time online?
>>
>>385223826
It's not an entirely stupid question. If it's commonly understood that it's shit, why put it there in the first place?
>>
>>385224498
So you've honestly never seen a bundle before?
>>
>>385224623
I wouldn't throw a shit in a cooking pot and expect to increase its market value, is what I'm saying.
>>
>>385224717
>food analogies

Ah, never mind then. You really are retarded.
>>
>>385224498
>If it's commonly understood that it's shit, why put it there in the first place?
Humble and dev does it all the time to force people to buy shit games along with some other good games to balance it out. Considering you're getting good to decent games cheap (got dragon dogma for 12$; RE4 and RE5 Gold for 15$) I don't see any downside.
You can trade it if you don't want the game or post code to troll people.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.