[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ truly think of Fallout 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 15

File: BoS.jpg (207KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
BoS.jpg
207KB, 800x450px
What does /v/ truly think of Fallout 3?
>>
It's a fun game with a horseshit story and dialogue.
>>
>>385220656
I liked it loads as a teen. People give it a lot of shit, but it was really darn good for its time. It's not as good as the originals and NV though.

>inb4 that chart I saw yesterday that but fallout brotherhood of steel as "better kino than kino"
>>
New Vegas is better in pretty much every way.
>>
That one vault where your daddy was was kinda cool.
>>
I recently replayed it and holy shit the dialogue is so fucking cringe-inducing.
>>
Incoherent dogshit
>>
Great game and a worthy Fallout once you get past the memes. Shame NVfags have to throw an autistic shitfit every time somebody brings it up.
>>
>[Intelligence] So you fight the Good Fight with your voice on Galaxy News Radio.
>>
>>385220656
Liked it a lot. Personally prefer it over NV, but I can see both sides of why one would prefer the latter.
>>
its shit
>>
>>385221858
>literally nothing in the game makes sense
>worthy Fallout
what did he mean by this??
>>
Really depressing way for the fallout franchise to go. It's not like isometric games don't sell, Bethesda is either a one trick pony or Zenimax is milking for everything they are worth. Or both.
>>
I think it's fine for some short session but falls apart after 10 hours, just like every Bethesda games
>>
>>385222042
You just proved that statement to be true, NVfag
>>
I have never played any old Fallout game and have no desire to. Fallout is just post-apocalyptic Elder Scrolls and I'm ok with that.
>>
>>385220656
the mesmetron gives this game infinite replay value if you like roleplaying as a slaver. if you're into "life routine simulation", it's a good game.
>>
It's shit, but if it weren't for 3 we wouldn't get New Vegas so I can kinda respect it in a way.
>>
>>385222220
i dunno what you mean and ive never played new vegas
>>
it alright
>>
>>385220656
I enjoyed it as my first Fallout, but after seeing what other Fallout games have to offer I can't play it anymore. The weapons were alright, hate the design of energy weapons. Still loathe the Metro Tunnels.
>>
It's kino
>>
>>385222536
This, Metro Tunnels were cool for the first 2 or 3 exploration but after that, shit gets repetitive fast.
>>
For an open world role playing game, it sure goes through great lengths to restrict your playstyle as much as posible. Also this >>385221759
>>
The game is enjoyable. Not good in retrospective, but it's still enjoyable. The main grips are:
>lack of contents. Compared to a TES game the quest numbers are laughable
>not to mention that most quests are underwhelming
>the writing is so bad even without comparing to other Fallout games. The main plot is illogical
That's it I guess. I like walking around DC wasteland, I think that's the best part of the game.
>>
The main quest was pretty horrid, a lot of the dialogue felt fanfic tier, but there were some good points. It had a lot of neat places, and I'd say the DLC was on average better than NV's. Point Lookout was really good, the Pitt and Broken Steel were pretty good too. Anchorage was AIDS and Zeta took five years off my life though.
>>
>>385222709
Damn, that looks terrible.
>>
>>385223018
Fucking love Point Lookout man.
>>
>>385223080
fuck off
>>
>>385223189
MY FUCKING EYES
>>
>>385223189
environment looks nice but the women have that untextured skin and soulless eyes combo that make them look like real dolls.
>>
>>385223170
Do you just think that Far Harbour was a bad attempt at saving F4 by hearkening back to the only DLC people seemed to genuinely enjoy?
>>
>>385223524
Sorry, never played FO4.
>>
>>385221184
The fucking worst story. Like the second time they told me i just missed the father i was like fuck that shit and did side quests for next 12 hours.
>>
>>385222709
>>385223189
You're giving me flashbacks to that battlestations thread with the doll fucker.
>>
It was my first fallout so I have a bit of a soft spot for it. New vegas is my favourite but I still like 3. I keep meaning to finish a fallout 1 playthrough (I got the chip but never dealt with the mutants and start fallout 2.)

Looking back I can see all it's flaws and while I'm not sure I could do another playthrough of it, I still like the game.
>>
File: 1500599109008.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1500599109008.png
301KB, 520x678px
>>385223189
You don't honestly consider that a improvement do you?
>>
I like it. I guess that's because it was my first one. After playing the two first ones I saw that it is heavily flawed but can't help playing it anyway.
>>
>>385220656
Liked the story and setting, didn't like the game play.
>>
I always found that FO3 did exploration and atmosphere much better than NV, but NV is far superior in story and writing.
The plot isn't as stupid as NMAfags make it out to be. Stop falling for the memes.
>>
File: zx.png (85KB, 912x670px) Image search: [Google]
zx.png
85KB, 912x670px
>>385224581
>>
>>385224824
>posting debunked pastas
>>
>>385220656
Embarrassingly enough it was my first Fallout game, and as such made a pretty good impression on me at the time, especially considering I'd never really played any post apocalyptic games like that before.
I enjoyed just walking around and exploring the wasteland, following the little stories, etc.
>>
>>385224824
>>385225037
Yeah its a shit plot but that guy was just throwing in a bunch of "which shouldn't have happened" without explaining why.
>>
>>385224824
If you're going to shitpost, post something that isn't ancient and debunked
>>
>>385225335
Could you post whatever debunked it?
>>
>>385220656
Had fun the first time because I hadnt experienced anything like it. Never replayed because of that shit ending. Moved on to superior NV.
>>
>>385225335
Explain why is it "debunked".
>>
>>385224097
give him a break, he's never been face-to-face with a real girl before
>>
>>385225396
I never touch the story, but the side quests are pretty good. The slavery thing seemed well developed and i found shit like the naughty nightwear thing and the republic of dave really funny.
>>
>>385224581
The plot is stupid
>guy scientist make a water purifier
>but it's also radioactive for some reason
>despite the fact it's 200 years after the bombs fell and waters are more easily available now except on DC, I guess
>enclave found out and want to control it
>Guy scientist sacrificed himself with the radioactive from the water purifier and also killing enclave dude, yet enclave still alive by injecting med-x?
>Protagonist is helped by the "good guys" of BoS and they need to get a GECK to activate it
>it's on the vault behind some kids camp. The vault also filled with FEV and the kids somehow survives for many generations
>protagonist got it and surprise, it's enclave nigga. Protagonist got captured
>protagonist escaped by the help of president eden, who is an AI, because he wanted to inject waters with FEV and turning frogs gay?
>protagonist can say "no u wrong. kys senpai" and president killed himself
>and now BoS and Enclave got into a fight
>whatever, protagonist manage to activated except, he needs to kill himself because muh honor? Why? Because follow your dad footstep little man, your dad DIED AS A HERO AND TOTALLY NOT MAKING A NONSENSICAL DECISION
>psych, the dlc retcon that shit but still shit on you if you didn't killed yourself
There's so many questions regarding to the plot that's just unanswered
>>
>>385220656
Easily the best Fallout game, which isn't saying much at all.
>>
>>385225547
the slavery theme was better developed than in NV, thats for sure, one of the bright spots
>>
>>385222321
It set the mechanics and New Vegas improved on it because they figured out what worked and what did not.
>>
>>385220656
A shittier version of Fallout 4
>>
>>385225380
>>385225432
Not them but right off the bat everyone was fighting over the purifier because the BoS just wanted to turn it on and help everyone, while the Enclave wanted to turn it on and bring law back to the DC area through "play nice and by our rules or die of thirst".

So they did have a reason to fight, the whole Eden thing is he was a computer that was practically insane and was only the "leader" in name while the Col. called the shots.
>>
>>385222309
>only works on a handful of characters

Nah, shit is whack.
>>
>>385224824
>The true madness is that the plot is this mangled, despite the repeated railroading and plot hacks used by the writers. I can understand that a freeform or branching story can get pretty complex and possibly tangled. As someone who has run D&D games I know that no plan survives contact with the enemy. (Your players.) And I’ve had some gaps in my stories. But When the main plot is set in stone and the player has no power over it, there is no excuse for not simply writing something that makes sense. In most cases I’d pummel a game over things like pacing, characterization, maintaining tension and interest, and all of those other challenges that good writers must overcome. But here we’re talking about basic coherence. We’re talking about simply relaying a fixed set of events that don’t contradict one another. For example: Don’t have multiple characters come back from the dead without offering anything in the way of acknowledgment or explanation.
>>
>>385223524

Everything about Fallout 4 could be described as a bad attempt.
>>
>>385225924
>>only works on a handful of characters
It works on almost everyone, but the shit thing is that those slaves just disappear and all you get is caps. They should've made it so that those slaves could do some shit for you at least.
>>
>>385225924
but most importantly it works on raiders, the most common enemy by far. and almost all city residents and guards.
>>
>>385225834
We all know that, it only debunks a fraction of that post.
>>
>>385226112
The thing is that this idiot copy pasted a tl;dr of a larger post that explained why the game is shit. the tl;dr is poor since it's just a bunch of "didn't work/for no reason" thrown everywhere without arguments, but if you read the entire wall of text then it makes much more sense.
>>
I feel bad for shitting on it all these years after playing 4.
>>
>>385226542
Id greatly appreciate it if you posted the full version.
>>
>>385225632
>The dlc retcon that shit but still shit on you if you didn't kill yourself

I fucking hate that. It comes off as the writer getting really salty over everyone shitting on his retarded plot because they didn't care about dad or some shit.

Then again all he did for fallout 4 was switch the roles, with you being the parent instead of the kid.
>>
>>385226542
>The thing is that this idiot copy pasted a tl;dr of a larger post that explained why the game is shit
Close, it's a modified version of this blog post from 2010

http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=8657

which was later reused for his blog posts about how stupid Fallout 3 is in 2015, speficially in part 5 of the series of blog posts.

http://www.shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?p=27097

>Dad built a water purifier that didn’t work, for people that didn’t need it, and then made it release radiation it shouldn’t have, to prevent it from falling into the hands of people trying to fix it etc

The 2015 blogpost resembles the post here >>385224824 because Shamus was made aware of that post in 2013 when reuploading the Fallout 3 Let's play to Youtube.

>(The giveaway is that they used the same gibberish for lamplight.)
>However, the 4chan version is much improved. Especially the first line.
>>
I really liked FO3's exploration better than NV, even though NV was an overall improvement.

My main grip with FO3 was the goddamned subway tunnels.
>>
>>385227184
Yeah that's what I meant, still my point stands because it's supposed to be a tl;dr of a huge wall and when put like that it does sound bullshit. It was a worthy read tho.
>>
>>385227101
Yeah it really felt that Bethesda just retcon it because we kept nagging them and did it to spite you. Like, everyone with a brain of course will point out that Fawkes and Charon is immune from radiation so why not just send him, it's the logical conclusion. They retcon it but still feeling butthurt, so they just mocking you instead for choosing the best option because the writer is an idiot. Fucking pathetic.

I think they did the same thing with Nukaworld. Everyone complaining that you can't be the bad guy so they made a DLC where you can play as one. But if you play as the good guy, they just lock you off from the content.
>>
>>385227369
I never understood why people say that, I thought fallout 3's world was mostly just an ugly blob of gray around a linear path where you shoot stuff with the occasional cool ruin stuck in. New Vegas had a much more lively and open feel to it for me.
>>
>>385227997
D.C. and its metros, despite popular opinion, is a very well designed area. the rest of the game is almost entirely flat terrain with random emplacements that only coordinate with the roads along one linear loop that the caravans travel.
>>
>>385228186
What does it matter if its "well designed", that just means expensive, I want interesting and cool.
>>
>>385227997
Not him, but I can see that. Despite that the main quests are linear and the DC areas are just small chunks of areas connected with copypasted tunnels, the rest of areas are pretty open and you can anyway. I love NV but the areas are just a giant ringroad that open up a little bit when you're reaching Vegas area. Not to mention that NV is smaller and much more condensed.
>>
>>385220656
I unironically enjoyed the world and quests more than New Vegas. It was interesting to see a few more open ended quests and references to fallout 2 in New Vegas, but ultimately the quests in 3 caught my attention a little more. Capital Wasteland was way better than Mojave though.
>>
>>385228464

Shit taste
>>
File: 1500336114984.jpg (1MB, 1330x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1500336114984.jpg
1MB, 1330x1650px
>>385228535
Sorry Josh Sawyer, but it's true.
>>
>>385227997
NV is empty as shit
There is almost nothing outside the northern part of the map (around Vegas) bar from rocks that cover way too much map.
>>
>>385228464
>>385228535
I think most of the complaints about NV wouldnt exist if the devs had the money and resources that were available for FO3. FO3 is expensive and uninspired, NV is cheap and inspired.
>>
>>385222989

The sidequests are really underrated. There aren't many of them and a few are disappointing, but I feel like "The Wasteland Survival Guide" and "You Gotta Shoot em in the head" were really fun and smartly designed.

>>385228186
Yeah, this. It's really underrated. The actual exploration and atmosphere of DC and its metros were great. I think they could have been a lot better with more friendly npcs in the center instead of distributing settlements in a big circle though.
>>
>>385228684
It could have done with a few more complex side quests, but I think there actually was a whole lot to do, even outside of the portion of the interesting and rewarding part of the map that you have to earn your way into. I think FO3 suffers from the same problem, anyway.
>>
>>385228706
So in other words its impossible for something about New Vegas to just be bad in your mind. There's always an excuse for it that keeps you from saying it's bad.
>>
File: fallout.png (132KB, 1086x1006px) Image search: [Google]
fallout.png
132KB, 1086x1006px
>>385220656
>>
>>385228706
>3 is uninspired
>New Vegas is inspired
How much of a fanboy can one be?
>>
>>385220656
liked it as a teen now a days i cant stand these games.
>>
there's no reason to acknowledge fo3's existence when new vegas exists so i don't
>>
File: 1496030198324.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1496030198324.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>385225703
>>
>>385229218
Is this a reverse strawman?
>>
>>385229270
I played both extensively and I liked NV much more and felt it was much better thought out, thats all there is to it.
>>
>>385220656
Level scaling was a mistake. Railroading into 3 paths using terrain like NV is also a mistake.

I have no clue how bethes/obsidian hasnt realized that progression works best the fo1/2 way where the game's topography lets you go anywhere, but your progress is somewhat checked by your character's level/inventory and your skill. It's the best of both worlds.
>>
File: shitty rebuttal.png (3MB, 1532x2842px) Image search: [Google]
shitty rebuttal.png
3MB, 1532x2842px
>>385225037
>>385225335
how the fuck have people never seen the counter rebuttal that happened later in the exact same thread
>>
File: 1471795075924.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1471795075924.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>385221806
>cringe-inducing
>>
>>385229178
.......because it isnt bad. Im recognizing that it could be better but it is a legitimately good game and I liked it better than 3.
>>
>>385229447
>I liked
>I felt
Well there you go.
>>
>>385229218
Can somebody post "I AM SILLY" comic?
>>
>>385220656
It was my first Fallout game/RPG (I can see the (yous) already, and I had alot of fun with it when I first got into it. Radio was great, I liked the 1950's retro-futuristic Post Apocalypse, and because of Fallout 3, I fell in love with the whole franchise.

Looking back, it hasn't really aged too well, and New Vegas spoiled me soon as I started playing that for the first time, and then Fallout 4 came in and upgraded 3 and brought Fallout into the next gen truely. But, despite all the flaws, and aging, Fallout 3 holds a special place in my heart.
>>
It's rough around the edges, kinda fun once you get into it, story is kinda shitty but usually you have something to do around the wasteland.
DLC's are mostly good with the only shitty one being Operation Anchorage and Mothership Zeta due to the balancing issues with the guns.

Overall its a pretty good game to play when your in the mood to fuck around and enjoy a crappy but simple story
>>
File: FO3.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FO3.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
I feel it had the best atmosphere of the Bethesda-era Fallout games.

I feel like it portrayed the absolute desolation of a post-apocalyptic wasteland the best, and the 50's influences felt very prominent and characterful.

Otherwise, I agree with the notions that the gameplay is clunky, the dialogue is pretty cringe-worthy in places, the role-playing elements are sub-par, and the story is a bit narrow.

I still found it very fun to play and explore. Fite me.
>>
>>385229691
>this thing in New Vegas was bad
>b-but 3 did it worse!
>ok, but NV did this worse than 3
>w-well that's because they didn't have enough dev time!
>But they had more than enough time to make a game with the dev team size and the engine already made for the-
>Bethesda was sabotaging them ok!?!
>>
File: question cat.png (277KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
question cat.png
277KB, 382x417px
>>385223860
>battlestations thread with the doll fucker.
>doll fucker
What?
>>
>>385229450
NV did that with Cazadors and Deathclaws
>>
File: Battlestationsthread.jpg (628KB, 1074x5453px) Image search: [Google]
Battlestationsthread.jpg
628KB, 1074x5453px
>>385230316
>>
File: 1500413839107.jpg (20KB, 261x209px) Image search: [Google]
1500413839107.jpg
20KB, 261x209px
>>385222274
this is the problem with modern fallout fans
>>
>>385230430
Sort of. There are only 3 paths from the start though (straight up through Quarry junction, to primm and then through primm pass, and the long way through Nipton and Novac).

The maps should be designed so that it's open but difficulty more or less increases radially from spawn (this doesnt mean more combat/less peaceful places, it just means combat is harder), with some hotspots of difficulty for dungeons (like vaults/caves) and encampments littered throughout.
>>
>>385220656

Babby's first fallout.

It's okay.
>>
File: Despair Possum.png (433KB, 465x402px) Image search: [Google]
Despair Possum.png
433KB, 465x402px
>>385230475
The more I read the worse it got.
That face on his wife is the face of a completely DEAD marriage.
>>
>>385229727
You're supposed to play games because you like them, you know.
>>
>>385220656

The Pitt is good. Point Lookout is fun. The rest of it is trash. Sorry, it's true.

But it's also true that F: NV is a buggy, unfinished, godawful mess that may or may not appeal to one's tastes. The only reason I view it more favorably than 3 is because it is a direct sequel to the original games, rather than an alternate universe Bethesda cooked up to make money off of the brand recognition.

Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>385230948
Not him, but to be fair I did try to play Fallout 2. I made it through the Temple just fine. But I just kept getting bored. I could never get enough money to get better guns, I kept missing all the time, I lost my first follower easily, and overall the game just didn't sink it's hooks deep enough into me.

Beth turning Fallout into a shooter was kinda better for it since you miss if you miss, and guns and ammo weren't THAT hard to find.
>>
so why are there so many threads being made about a game no longer possible to play
>>
>>385231307
What do you mean? It got released on GOG
>>
>>385230165
Not remotely close to what I said, I just said it could have been even better than what it was if more money was invested into it. The fact that the wasteland is bit barren (which wastelands usually are) does not ruin the game, it's just a point it could have been improved on.
>>
>>385231351
and does it still have the problem where it simply does not work on multicore systems, i.e. everything?
>>
>>385231020
Novac was the only legimate route.
>>
>>385231438
What are exactly talking about
>>
>>385231135
It's just rare to come across a NVFag who actually acknowledges it's his opinion rather than a fact.
>>
>>385231020
I get that, but they did try. I like how they still give you an option, even the options are either go that way or the other way
>>
>>385231546
Fallout 3 does not work on multicore - specifically anything more than 2 - systems.
>>
>>385231406
Honestly Obsidian was (is?) know for creating tons of ideas early on then pairing it down throughout the design process. They did it for KOTOR as well iirc
>>
>>385231536
Come on man, I even criticized NV in my post, what more could you want.

You can get a stealth boy from the school and one from killing the black powder ganger. Thats enough to get through Quarry junction and more than enough for Primm pass.
>>
>>385231721
But I played it on my 4 cores i5
>>
>>385230165

>Bethesda sabotage

Well, I don't know if I'd go that far, but Bethesda was the technical support for the engine. Bethesda DID do the play testing/bug testing. Obsidian's unfamiliarity with the Gamebryo engine DID exacerbate the bugs in NV.

Note that I said "exacerbate" rather than "cause". This is because the infamous save corruption bug that NV has is present in all of the TES games (and FO3, possibly also FO4). To this day it can be encountered in Skyrim, even with patches.
>>
>>385231798
You need mods or tweaks to do that though.
Selling broken items out of the box is a crime.
>>
>>385231020
there's also the tribal village route. you can climb that long cliffside behind the gas station and bypass all of the cazadors leading up to the tribal village. then you can jump down and go through the small canyon right before the village, and you're at red rock canyon. this is the safest method, unless you get lucky at primm pass and the blind deathclaw doesn't spawn.
>>
>>385231602
Its funny how the core of both fanbases are just about equally retarded and both call anyone who even slightly prefers the other game retarded.
>>
>>385231438
>and does it still have the problem where it simply does not work on multicore systems, i.e. everything?
>>385231906
>You need mods or tweaks to do that though.
There you go
>>
>>385231791
Im an "NVfag" too but Novac was the only option that was clearly presented to players and following it progressed the story apart from just getting to vegas.
>>
>>385222068
No no, Isometric games don't sell. At least not even close to what Fallout 3 sold, and also isometric games didn't make a big return until recently at the time of Fallout 3's release they were absolutely dead. And adding to that they only reason they exist is because of Kickstarter ie most of their sales are made right before they release and are marketed directly to their niche demographic.

TLDR isometric RPGs don't turn a good profit.
>>
>>385231983
It's always the same issue
I wish people would still play vidya for entertainment. Nowadays it seems people do it just to think highly of themselves and call all the others retards.
>>
>>385230948
I've played all the old fallouts including BoS, they aren't fun until you've played them a couple of times and know all the insurance and outs of the game. The first time you play them they are an absolute borefest.
>>
>>385231971
Really? TIL. I never used the ridge for anything other than dynamiting the cazadores for chance's knife. Even after so many playthroughs you learn more about NV every time.

The Cazadores and tribal village are a good example of the "hotspots I described". If you're skilled at combat and sneak, you can claim a stupidly strong unique weapon at the start.
>>
>>385220656
Was fine at the time but hard to go back to once NV was out.
>>
>>385232223
I love all the gossip and arguing (way more fun than the kind on pol), I just wish some of these guys could chill out a little.
>>
>>385232223
I think people still enjoy vidya, it's just their attitudes about which games/consoles/developers are better than others are the same as their stances on anything else they believe. They refuse to acknowledge the downsides and flaws of whatever they think is better and slowly become further and further convinced about how much better their side is. They view anything praising another side or insulting their side as an attack on their beliefs regardless of how well constructed or justified it is. It's just a part of human psychology that's exacerbated by posting on a site where there are no repercussions and no reason to have a filter.
>>
>>385232581
There is no "chilling out" this is 4chan. When everyone of us is anonymous with no need to worry about reputation or status, you can be as much of a shitlord as you want in a political/E-Celeb thread, then act chill as fuck in a filename thread.
>>
>>385232996
I guess what I really meant is I wish some people would get a little bit (i want to stress that part) more intelligence and perspective about subjective shit that doesnt matter, but that isn't likely to happen.
>>
The water purifer had a three digit, numerical only password

You'd think ZAX would break that shit in ten picosseconds
>>
>>385233615
Inputting the wrong code only once damages/destroys the machine.
James is really one paranoid fuck.
>>
>>385233748
What a petty fucker he was

"Nobody can turn this on, except me and my son"
>>
The Pitt and Point Lookout were good. Broken Steel was meh. The rest of the game, vanilla and other DLCs included, were shit.
>>
>>385220656
Funny you bring this up. I decided to do another play through before fall 4 vr comes out. I dont remember this game being this bad. Im starting to realize that fall out 3 is accually the worst fallout.
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.