[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop. Hating. On. These. Consoles.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: xboxconsoles.jpg (101KB, 968x667px) Image search: [Google]
xboxconsoles.jpg
101KB, 968x667px
Stop. Hating. On. These. Consoles.
>>
OG Xbox and Pre-Kinect 360 were great. It's all downhill from there.
>>
Xbox classic is the only one with some value and it doesn't equal out anywhere close to making up for all the bad shit that's happened because those 3 microsoft boxes exist.
>>
Xbox hueg
>good specs
>online capabilities
>massive internal storage so no need to buy 8MB memory cards like PS2
>ability to rip CDs and have your own soundtrack in games

Great console, shitty initial controllers, but they released better ones.
Xbox 360 was also great, had better online that PS3, although unfortunately paid, was a cheaper option, had a fucking awesome controller, initially had removable HDDs and games didn't have to be installed like the PS3.

Xbone's just garbage though. Less garbage than they planned it to be if they could get away with dicking us that hard, but still garbage.
>>
>>385218560
remember to roll your knuckles over the shoulder buttons
>>
>>385218560
Didn't Xbox live happen and fuck everything up?
>>
>>385219008
no, xbox live actually made microsoft money unlike the xbox and 360.....
>>
>>385218560
Your right. This console had a large variety of games
>>
>>385218937
they weren't dicking us, they were trying something new that had a lot of potential so naturally gamers had an aversion to it because they want things simple and boring until the end of time.
>>
>paid online spread like a virus after xbox live
>it's now an industry standard
if anyone is hating the box, they do it for a reason
>>
>>385221590
xbox live is literally flawless
>>
360 was the best console of its generation. It's gonna be classic in years to come. I picked one up around a year ago and I love it (coming from a die hard pc fan)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.