[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he have FoxDie? Why does it kill him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Baker1I2.png (126KB, 427x393px) Image search: [Google]
Baker1I2.png
126KB, 427x393px
How did he have FoxDie?
Why does it kill him?
>>
>>385215331
he got it sexually through your mother.
>>
>>385215331
Have you finished the game?
>>
>>385215331
Snake unknowingly carried the virus inside of him, and it was designed to specifically target his DNA (as well as that of the FOXHOUND members, aside from Ocelot).
>>
Play the game. Saged.
>>
>>385215331
Nanomachines.
>>
MUFF
>>
>>385215331
HEs actually miller, the real miller that died was a fake. It's an old theory that's still valid to this day even after mgsv
>>
FoxDie is a virus that targets people based on their specific genetic markers. When Snake is sent into Shadow Moses he is unknowingly infected with a strain during the missions prep that is targeted towards Baker, the Darpa Chief and Liquid. He carries the virus and transmits it to the others, killing each of them soon after meeting them (it takes a lot longer to kill Liquid because he's Soooooo tough and superior I guess)
It kills decoy Octopus while he is disguised as the Darpa Chief becuase Octopus uses his some bullshit with his subjects' blood to more accurately assume their identity.
>>
>>385215658
I understand that, it makes sense for FOXHOUND because the genes and such
But how does it trigger Anderson and Baker's deaths again?
What do they have in their blood to trigger it when Snake gets close to them?
>>
>>385216150
So its specifically designed to kill only Baker and Anderson as well as Foxhound?
For some reason I thought they all had the same genome in their blood or some shit
Okay, thanks
>>
>>385216228
Naomi programmed the nanomachines to target specific people. go listen to the cargo elevator codec call again.
>>
>>385216150
>Octopus uses his some bullshit with his subjects' blood to more accurately assume their identity.

or you know the fact that octopus was a foxhound member... not rocket science anon
>>
>>385216228
Anderson wasn't actually a target. Jim Houseman, the Secretary of Defense, specifically made sure to exclude him from the virus's kill list because of their friendship Or because Anderson was one of the Patriots. It somehow managed to correctly target Decoy Octopus despite being completely disguised as the man right down to his blood.

Baker, on the other hand, was set up to die.
>>
>>385216784
Do you reckon Decoy only used the blood because he knew about FoxDie like Liquid and Ocelot did?
>>
>patriots mentioned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3rbouMIx9E
>>
>>385216896
Perhaps, although it may have just been something the weirdo did normally.
>>
>>385216784
Blood has basically nothing to do with it. Once it got into his body, it would do what any normal virus would do: go straight to his cells, where no amount of blood is going to disguise who he really is
>>
>>385216784
Houseman got told to stand down, he is not part of the patriots.

convenient to ignore Naomi fucking telling you what she did but carry on with your theories, im out.
>>
>>385216414

Anderson wasn't part of the FOXDIE virus. Secretary of Defense in the end sad that he wanted to save him, since they were friends. The reason why Anderson died after Snake found him is that he was actually a Decoy Octopus in disguise who was a member of FOXHOUND, real Anderson was already dead by then.
>>
>>385216784
Octopus was getting gene therapy like everyone else.
>>
>>385217951
You've got it twisted. The secretary of defence was full of shit, lying to everyone and commencing the entire Shadow Moses operation without clearance, which is why Campbell has to arrest his ass. Naomi originally designed Foxdie as a means to kill Snake but it's the SoD's idea to have it altered for use on Liquid, Baker and Anderson (Baker and Anderson both know what he's up to, but are both dead before they are able to exposit on it)
Foxdie never affects any of the foxhound members aside from Liquid (who has the original target's DNA) and Decoy Octopus (who was using rudimentary genetic masking via blood transfusion to copy one of the added targets; Anderson)
Wolf, Mantis, Raven and Ocelot all come into contact with Snake for extended periods and none of them have heart attacks; Ocelot even survives the entire operation.

In later games/books it might've been changed or retconned but the game itself is vague as to who the targets are, with the only evidence being Naomi's confession and the people who actually die of heart attacks.
>>
File: 1434207093424.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1434207093424.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>This thread
>>
>>385221057
lol
>>
>>385220087
>Wolf, Mantis, Raven and Ocelot all come into contact with Snake for extended periods

Ocelot I give you Wolf too even though >sniper and they make a deal about her tranquilizers.
I'm not sure what to make of Mantis wearing a gas mask or if he actually appeared after Donald's apparent death earlier.

But Raven? Raven had as little exposure as possible. He fights Snake from a tank and then Snake is forced to kill him with indirect explosives, he's also never in meetings with any of the other Foxhound members.
>>
>>385220087
Ocelot was deliberately not targeted by FOXDIE. He was the mole inside FOXHOUND. And a Patriot on top of that.

Liquid hypothesizes that Mantis, Wolf, and Raven all avoided dying from FOXDIE for various reasons (Mantis's gas mask was slowing or outright stopping it from getting through, and he was already dying when he took it off; Wolf was high on Pentazemin the whole time, and the resultant slowed blood flow delayed the virus from killing her, but she died by sniper-Snake anyway; Raven was safely in the tank the first time he encountered Snake, and then got eaten by his own birds right after fighting and losing to Snake in-person).
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.