[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is Nintendo doing it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 528
Thread images: 101

File: 1449332862308.jpg (21KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
1449332862308.jpg
21KB, 540x543px
>underpowered console
>identity issues - not sure if it wants to be a home console or handheld
>32GB
>launched with exactly ONE good game that was a fucking port
>launch was a fucking abomination, with defects out the ass
>3 hour battery life
>gimmicks out the ass (and not even revolutionary ones)
>released at the worst time - march
>very little third party support and very little promise of it
>majority of games for it are multiplat indies and neo geo

Why the fuck are people buying this thing? All things point to it being a flop... yet it's selling. Is this just a notoriously loyal fanbase? But then I hear even normies want it. What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>385213879

So how's that beeping microwave going for you Sonybro? or as you like to a call it, that "PS4" lel
>>
Their games are mostly family friendly and easy to play, thus variety of people enjoy it regardless of their age, gender, etc. And the fact that they have party games like smash brothers even further reinforce it
>>
>>385213879
it's going to have the first full 3D Mario since Mario Sunshine instead of this linear FFXIII hallway bullshit we've been getting since Galaxy
>>
>>385214343
>regardless of gender
Fuck off

>smash bros
There's no Smash Bros for the Switch.
>>
File: 1375268950359.jpg (347KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1375268950359.jpg
347KB, 1500x1001px
>>385213879
They have the most autistic and rabid fanbase on this entire planet.
There are more permavirgin manchildren on this planet than you think. Heck, most of Japan's 15-40 year old herbivore males never even HELD a girl's hand in their entire life. This correlates with the above everage Nintendo sales in Japan btw.
>>
It's Nintendo and its new.

Plus all the companies they "convinced" to review Zelda so well. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love zelda as a series, but you and I both know BoTW wasn't some earth shattering video game second coming like EVERY media outlet says it is.

All said and done, never underestimate the hype train. Shit is selling really well right now, but that doesn't translate to long term success. I honestly believe that the switch will die quietly in the night. It has a lot going against it and just strong console sales with one or two 1st party hits are not going to save it in the long run.
>>
>>385215205
This
>>
Switch was actually a genius idea that could've very easily failed, but the console is one of the most convenient handhelds I've ever seen that basically is a portable HD Wii

I hate Nintendo and wanted to see them die but you have to admit they got their shit together with this thing

>underpowered console
not for a tablet handheld
It's a handheld that you can dock on your TV for when you want to play games with friends. The advertising campaign wasn't good at making that clear though, I agree.
>32GB
On any other console this would be terrible but on the Switch it's not so bad since games come on carts which store save data and dont require huge fucking downloads as soon as you put them in.
The Switch launched with a game that got 10/10 reviews across the board. The PS4, the most successful console this generation, launched with fucking Knack.
Even though the people who did get defects got fucked the defects were very uncommon compared to a launch like the 360 where nearly every console was defective at launch
>3 hour battery life
That's still better than other tablet devices have while gaming
The only thing the Switch has that a previous console didn't aside from being dockable is HD rumble which is actually really cool and doesn't detract from anything
This is when the 3DS and pretty much all Nintendo handhelds were released, this isn't the worst time at all because their target audience is kids who need a handheld for long summer trips
You don't need third party support when you support your own consoles
>>
Switch is the last Nintendo console.
>>
>>385215205
Found the angry 12 year old kid
>>
>>385215547
Media outlets have said that about A LOT of games to be fair. You have to understand there's financial incentive for them to say that about highly hyped games aside from publisher interests because it clickbaits people into reading their articles.

See: Bioshock Infinite
>>
>>385213879
>>identity issues - not sure if it wants to be a home console or handheld
Dude. It's both. It's markets as a hybrid. It will never not be both. Please get this through your thick skull already.

>>released at the worst time - march
Yeah, even they thought it was a huge risk. I guess you can chalk it up to them actually giving a shit as far as marketing is concerned. The whole Superbowl thing and whatnot.
>>
>>385215691
Found the herbivore man
>>
>>385215547
>but you and I both know BoTW wasn't some earth shattering video game second coming like EVERY media outlet says it is.

no but it was the first open world game to actually be open world correctly instead of a giant empty field of nothing. the the age of every "open world" just being Skyrim and AssCreed i'd say that accounts for something.
>>
>>385213879
Nintendo is shilled by every US gaming journalism site who are still in the times when Nintendo was making actually full games like OoT.
>>
>>385213879
>A bunch of 4chan maymays about switch failing
Maybe consumers just buy what they want and don't go on Taiwanese cereal-crafting websites
>>
>>385215691
>The advertising campaign wasn't very good at making that clear though

What are you talking about. Every ad shows people playing the system and plopping it into the docks to continue playing on the TV. How can that not be clear enough? It's such simple process, they even made sure some of the people were black to show you that even they can do it. What more was needed?
>>
File: fuck you 6.gif (2MB, 408x228px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you 6.gif
2MB, 408x228px
>>385215205
>There are more permavirgin manchildren on this planet than you think. Heck, most of Japan's 15-40 year old herbivore males never even HELD a girl's hand in their entire life.
why giving a shit? if they want to live like this, let them be
also
>i don't like [name game/game company] because of it's fanbase
fucking retarded
but hey, at least put a smile, you got 3 (you)s and you can jerk off to the fact that your bait worked
>>
>>385215205
>Heck, most of Japan's 15-40 year old herbivore males never even HELD a girl's hand in their entire life.
Most of those people are playing underage girl dating sims on ps4 my man.
>>
>>385214382
That "linear hallway bullshit" is how good platformers are made. Enjoy your mini skyrim levels with 0 difficulty or thought put into design sandbox drone.
>>
>switch sold 4 million
>zelda sold 3.9 million

There's your answer. People bought it as a zelda machine. Its not like they had a wii u to play it on
>>
>>385215779

Yes. There is plenty of financial incentive there, in addition to preferential treatment, free shit, and actual payoffs to be had for not reviewing shit honestly. Not just games, but systems too. It all ads into the hype, and Nintendo created and used that hype wave to sail into the sunset on the goodshipswitch.

>>385215873
I'm not saying it was a bad game. But 10/10 it is not. If you watch/read enough reviews you notice a trend of people literally saying its the best game released.
>>
>>385213879
People decided that it is a portable, and people buy portables.
Also the thing lasts 5 hours on the battery for more lightweight games.
>>
The Switch is not underpowered at all, because it's a handheld. It's actually the most powerful handheld ever ma-
>Why is it so big and clunky?
Well, you see, it's actually really, really small for a home console. Arguably, it's the smallest home console ever made.
>>
>>385216329
>But 10/10 it is not
That's a mighty loud opinion for someone who admitted to simply watching reviews and reading articles instead of playing the damn game.
>>
>BotW exceeded 100% attach rate in March
>Still above 90% attach rate
>Meanwhile on PS4...
>Uncharted, the crown jewel of Sony exclusives, struggles to hit 15% attach rate

Real talk, why do most Sony exclusives struggle to break 5% attach rate, let alone 10%, while Nintendo exclusives have much higher attach rates? Even Splatoon 1 on Wii U, a new IP, had well over 30% attach rate.
>>
>>385216457
>Why is it so big and clunky?
It isn't. Fits in my pocket just fine without joycons, and still mostly fits with them. Then again, I'm not some ridiculous fatass whose jeans are constricted against his folds like spandex. The switch is only a bit larger (and thinner) than the Vita.
>>
>>385216536
So because I read and watched reviews I couldn't possibly have purchased the game? What kind of twisted logic is that? Or are you just a die hard shill that can't believe it's possible for anyone to not like the bestzeldaevaromgcumonmemorenintendo?
>>
>>385216803
More like your only argument against the game is "COME OOOOON SHEEPLE! WAKE UP, GAMES I DON'T WANT TOT BE GOOD CAN'T BE 10/10! IT'S THE CURRENT YEEEEAR!"
>>
File: 1500139015158.png (762KB, 844x788px) Image search: [Google]
1500139015158.png
762KB, 844x788px
>>385216773
>Fits in my pocket just fine without joycons
Too bad you'll need those to play the fucking thing. How did you figure this was a remotely good argument?
The thing is larger than a 3DS XL, which is already obscenely big for a supposedly fully handheld system. The Switch may be portable, but it's not handheld in any way, shape, or form. It's big and clunky and you need to use some sort of bag for the thing. It's about as portable as the Nintendo GameCube or Wii.
Face it. It's an underpowered shit console. Not a handheld. Stop making excuses for Nintendo's failures.
>>
File: 1453451249750.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1453451249750.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>post yfw you found out nintendo's new console was yet another laughably underpowered gimmick piece of dogshit instead of something remotely good
>>
>>385217048
nintenbros have to carry a switch in one pocket joy cons in the other phone in hand wallet tied to pants and if female have to carry a purse
>>
File: 1497221516432.png (217KB, 444x336px) Image search: [Google]
1497221516432.png
217KB, 444x336px
>>385217602
Literally no surprise there.
>>
File: 1498667546427.gif (4MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
1498667546427.gif
4MB, 400x253px
>>385217602
>>
>>385213879
They make fun games.
>>
>>385213879
>underpowered console
Why does this matter again? If you want good graphics at 60fps you buy a PC. PS4 is also underpowered compared to PC yet none of you faggots ever mention this
It's very clearly advertised as both so I don't know what you're talking about.
>32GB
I'll give you that one
Wow a console launched with no games? That has NEVER happened before right?
You know that these problems weren't actually that common right?
>3 hour battery life
I'll give you that one too.
What gimmicks? You mean stuff like motion control? Nobody is forcing you to use it.
Why does this matter?
Nobody buys a Nintendo console for third party support.
Wow dude just like every other console

You're pretty retarded.
>>
File: 1500167716288.jpg (33KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1500167716288.jpg
33KB, 600x662px
>>385217735
>Why does this matter again?
Every time. Graphics and power only matter when it's in your favour.
>>
>>385217735
>What gimmicks? You mean stuff like motion control? Nobody is forcing you to use it.
Except Nintendo themselves of course. For example, you throw Mario's cap in odyssey by flinging the joycon.
>>
>>385217048
Not that guy but I never took my other handhelds around in my pocket, I'd only really bring em with me over to a friend's house or if it was some trip where I'd have a backpack or luggage with me anyways.

I don't have a Switch yet either.
>>
>>385213879
I am confounded too, but I think its just because the xbox one and ps4 are getting older now, and nintendo is filling a mental gap in consumers minds by releasing their ****next gen****console first.
>>
>>385217878
>>385217735
or all wii games wii a console that has specs comparable to a ps2 a console from 2000
>>
>>385217878
That's optional.
>>
>>385218140
>Core gameplay mechanic is optional
>>
>>385214382
Not every game needs to be open and non-linear
Get your ADHD in-check and maybe you'll enjoy linear experiences
>>
>>385213879
Because it has the best exclusives, you know, the reason consoles exist? And it gives you freedom to play however, wherever and whenever you wanna play.

>32GB
Which are actually a ton since you don't install games on the Switch. You just insert the card or download the COMPRESSED files from the eshop if you want a digital version and you just play it right away.

>gimmicks
The gimmicks are not only completely optional and non intrusive, but it actually improves the gameplay most of the time.

>defects out the ass
Wrong as fuck. Only a handful of units had some slight manufacturing defects, which is normal for any other mass produced item ever.

tl;dr just go buy one and Splatoon 2 already.
>>
>>385218226
You can also use the X and Y buttons to throw it.
>>
>>385217735
>>underpowered console
>Why does this matter again? If you want good graphics at 60fps you buy a PC. PS4 is also underpowered compared to PC yet none of you faggots ever mention this

Do you really not know the answer to this or are you trolling. I'm going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you aren't a troll. Lets take a walk down memory lane, remember all those great multiplat games that came to the WiiU? Oh wait, that didn't happen... The WiiU couldn't run a lot of games that were available on both ps4 and xbox one. When they tried we ended up with a sloppy mess with cut features and mashed potato visuals. Lets be real here, the Switch is not on par with the Xbox One or PS4. Right out of the gate we have the same situation. Some developers are flat out refusing to port becuase it isn't worth the time or just isn't possible. The games we are getting ports of will be VERY OLD games with content cut. Third party support is very important to a console life cycle. Power matters, especially when you are releasing a tablet and trying to compete with consoles like the XboxOne, PS4, and now their "upgraded" counterparts.
>>
>>385213879
>>underpowered console
implying buying a console for horsepower

It's both, sorry it doesn't fit your rigidly autistic world view

>>32GB
and MicroSD support

>>launched with exactly ONE good game that was a fucking port
It was a dual release

>>launch was a fucking abomination, with defects out the ass
Every console has launch issues, the Switch still comes out as the best console release this gen

>>3 hour battery life
Under heavy load, and again open standard USBC charger so it's not hard to find a cable to charge it in a pinch (well USBC can stand to be a little more ubiquitous but it's getting there)

>>gimmicks out the ass (and not even revolutionary ones)
It's a toy, why is this a bad thing? If you're saying the gimmicks are bad, why?

what?

>>very little third party support and very little promise of it
but lots of first party support already :)

>>majority of games for it are multiplat indies and neo geo
Like any system. Also i fail to see how portable Neo-Geo is a bad thing
>>
Because it's not the Wii u.

Wii u was an awful name for the console and normies wouldn't know it's a different console. They hear Wii u and they think Wii 1.5, not Wii 2.0.
>>
>>385218856
Didn't you know? Multiplats don't matter as long as it's a Nintendo console.
Yes, this is their actual argument.
>>
>>385216279
but I thought Switch was only selling well because it appealed to the same built in audience that bought the WiiU only and sales will drop off once they all get their hands on it???
>>
>>385218856
but, see, the WiiU didn't have portability
>>
>why aren't all consumers autistic graphics and framerate drones?
>How else will my videocard masters feed off of their lifeblood?
>how can they possibly enjoy playing videogames that don't visually appeal to me?
>>
>>385219036
this is true because only Nintendo consoles get Nintendo first parties
>>
>>385214382
how can anybody hate real mario so much
>>
File: 1411580686314.jpg (9KB, 288x256px) Image search: [Google]
1411580686314.jpg
9KB, 288x256px
>>385218979
>implying buying a console for horsepower
See >>385218856

>It's both, sorry it doesn't fit your rigidly autistic world view
And it does neither well.

>and MicroSD support
Having to buy even more shit just to get basic features? Great.

>It was a dual release
It was a Wii U game that was ported to the Switch.

>Every console has launch issues, the Switch still comes out as the best console release this gen
The PS4 had almost no issues and is still a better console.

>Under heavy load, and again open standard USBC charger so it's not hard to find a cable to charge it in a pinch (well USBC can stand to be a little more ubiquitous but it's getting there)
Heavy load as in ''playing any game'' and it won't let you charge the joycons while playing the game, so you're going to need to buy some more of those accessories.

>It's a toy, why is this a bad thing? If you're saying the gimmicks are bad, why?
Yeah. It's a toy. For kids.

>but lots of first party support already :)
I see you're getting flustered. Too bad your little smiley face won't change the truth.

>Like any system. Also i fail to see how portable Neo-Geo is a bad thing
PS4 and Xbone has exclusives. Switch does not. Neo-Geo had more exclusives than the Switch.
>>
>>385215894

Yeah, Sonygros know REAL finished games require you to buy the $40 Day 1 DLC
>>
>>385219328
So was the Wii U and the Wii and the DS etc. All of their consoles have been more powerful than the previous one. What's your point?
>>
>>385213879
>underpowered
Considering all of its internals have to fit into the tablet unit cause it's a handheld? Nah
>identity issues
It's both. But obviously having to work as a handheld is what puts restrictions on some things, yes
>32GB
Non issue, SD cards are dirt cheap
>launched with one game
It launched with more than one game. But that "one" game you are referring to happens to be one of the best games of the decade.
>3 hour battery
Or more depending on what you do. Also get a powerbank, even all your normie friends who play pokémon go have one
>gimmicks
Meh, other than the advanced "rumble" I don't see what you would mean, unless you want to call the awful voice chat + app solution a gimmick then yes
>released at the worst time
Maybe for day 1 sales, but they had no issues with those anyway. If anything, it's a good time to release it at because at its first Christmas it'll have a solid library of exclusives already
>little promise of third party
On the contrary, tons of devs are working on Switch stuff and have recently begun doing so after seeing how much of a success it is
>multiplat indies and neo geo
Wait, I thought no one owned a WiiU? Make up your mind.
>>
File: 1466543584225.png (12KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466543584225.png
12KB, 640x640px
Guess people realized that its the only console this gen thats worth owning because it has its own identity.
>>
>>385219394
Only Sony consoles get Sony first parties. But, it also comes with multiplats.
>But those don't count because I don't like them
>>
>>385219535
>muh unique and quirky special snowflake console
i guess the Wii U and sega 32x is the best ones consoles ever!
>>
>>385213879
literally zelda and mario carrying since the 90s.

not even remotely joking. why do you think pokemon go did so "well". (for about a month.)
>>
>>385219636
wiiu was also the only system worth owning at the time desu.
>>
File: 1497499556083.png (166KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1497499556083.png
166KB, 330x319px
>>385217048

>Nintendo Switch
>failure

5 million consoles sold in 4 months prove /v/ wrong no matter how much they repeat the "Switch is a failure" meme
>>
File: 1458679209386.png (142KB, 401x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458679209386.png
142KB, 401x300px
>>385219778
That's right, anon...
>>
>>385219412
>See >>385218856
I did, if I wan't third party multiplat i'll just play my xbone or PC, no other console has the same Nintendo First party support and portability.

>Having to buy even more shit just to get basic features? Great.
The point is SD is an open standard so you can use it for more than just your switch and it's cheap to acquire

>It was a Wii U game that was ported to the Switch.
No, it was a game that was dual released on the WiiU and Switch

>The PS4 had almost no issues
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6__TvBzAVj8

>Heavy load as in ''playing any game"
No, heavy load as in playing BOTW. And the joy cons already have what, 80hrs battery life?

>Yeah. It's a toy. For kids.
Okay, don't see how that's a bad thing

>I see you're getting flustered. Too bad your little smiley face won't change the truth.
Not an argument.

>PS4 and Xbone has exclusives.
And switch has nintendo exclusives, also Graceful Explosion Machine, Splatoon 2, ARMS and more announced games on the way and before you write them off because you say they're shit let me remind you that PS4's exclusives aren't so hot either
>>
Nintendo

#4thecucks
>>
>>385215005
Does the word 'gender' just set you off even without context?
There are boys AND GIRLS in this world that play nintendo games.
>>
>>385219682
>not even remotely joking. why do you think pokemon go did so "well". (for about a month.)
Pokemon Go is the top-grossing app on the iOS app store currently, you fucking retard.
>>
>>385219478
so same with pc microsoft and same shitendo with amiibos and regular dlc
nintendo is the greatest lets buy two diffrent versions of pokemon if you want to catch them all oh we wont ever have dlc boom dlc no paid online ever lie lets sell the same game 7 time during wii-wiiu era
>>
File: IMG_0255.jpg (70KB, 502x515px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
70KB, 502x515px
>Wii U 2.0 they said
>This woulf be the end of Nintendo tbey said

Can't wait till next gen when we do it all again
>>
>>385219570
Sure but multiplats are better played on the PC anyway, so it really boils down to wether you think Nintendo or Sony first party is any better
>>
>>385219854
LMAO
wow

I can't believe you just cake up with this joke. Holy shit. I nearly peed my pants, that's how funny it is.
You know, I'm trying to retrace your steps here. You knew that Sony had a "#4theplayers" slogan for the PS4 and you thought "Maybe I'll edit it to make it say cucks and then put it up for Nintendo".

Unreal. You are a comedic genius.
>>
>>385219831
>It sold a lot during the initial hype months so it's a success
The Wii U did as well and we all know how that turned out.
>>
>>385219850
sony has all the exclusives then because dual releases
>>
>>385219986
butt hurt
>>
File: switch.jpg (64KB, 761x484px) Image search: [Google]
switch.jpg
64KB, 761x484px
>nintendo are doomed!!
>Wiiu2.0!!!

Kekd
>>
>>385213879
I may as well ask this here. When playing Mario Kart 8, my joy con makes me drift to the right constantly. Like I'm always being pulling there. Is this aligned with the typical problems people report about it and if so can I still replace it?
>>
>>385219484
what I meant was this is the first time in over a decade a Nintendo system isn't underpowered for its time
>>
>>385219986

And as proof - here's a cuck.
>>
>>385220054
nope, it's not a port because it came out at the same time. TLOU: Remastered wasn't a dual release, it was a port of an already old game
>>
>>385220178
of course you can replace it
just send it in
>>
>>385220034
The Wii U sold 3.4 million in the same timeframe that Switch bas sold 4.7 million, and Wii U was still struggling to break 4 million sold by the end of its first year. Nintendo could not sell a single Switch from now till March and still be better off than the Wii U, fuck OFF already.
>>
>>385220225
persona 5
>>
>>385220034

>"Th-the Switch is g-gonna stop s-selling any d-day now! W-wii U 2.0!"

Can't wait for the salt this holiday season
>>
>>385220348
what about it?
>>
>>385220034
>>385220147
>>
>>385220408
dual release
>>
>>385220147
A-A-ANNNY DDDDDddddDAY nnnnNNNOW YUH-YOULL SEE
>>
File: 1500936638586.jpg (73KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
1500936638586.jpg
73KB, 800x595px
>>385213879
>underpowered console
All consoles are underpowerd dunno how this is an argument.
Its both. I dunno why /v/ cant understand this.
Thats pretty good considering the PS4 launched with one games and /v/ wont shut the fuck up about how well its doing (not right now since they were btfo'd by media crate).
Yes we have all seen the crobcat video I guess you will forget he does this with every console.
>3 hour battery life
This is pretty good for a handheld tb.h
And yet its still doing pretty good despite the supply constraints.
>>
>>385220436
yes and?
>>
All the faggots ITT who just can't handle the thought of people having fun playing nintendo games.

Why don't you go play your superior xbox and playstation consoles if they're so much better, instead of whining on a korean recipe-sharing forum?
>>
>>385220513
it's weaker than the other consoles on the market nintendo is tin sony steel mircosoft iron pc Diamond

>>385220590
i think the dude was talking about persona 5 because some other dude said botw counts as a exclusive because it was a dual release
>>
I only care about the Japanese sales anyways.

To show it's doing well now means that Japanese devs that produce good games will develop for it.

Fuck western devs, it's all the same sjw propoganda bs with a grey,brown,green filter that only focuses on graphics has shit gameplay and lasts 4-8 hours.
>>
File: IMG_3402.png (188KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3402.png
188KB, 500x500px
Why are you all so insecure about playing Nintendo games and having fun? Are you all just so insecure that as an adults you feel like you need to separate yourself from kids and teenagers so much to seem mature that you try to be edgy and "too cool" for things kids and teens like such as Nintendo games?
>>
>>385220786
I don't think anyone has any issue with acknowledging that Persona 5 is Playstation exclusive.
>>
File: 1482055782722.gif (13KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1482055782722.gif
13KB, 633x758px
>>385220786
>it's weaker than the other consoles on the market nintendo is tin sony steel mircosoft iron pc Diamond
Can someone put this into a food analogy for me? I pay for online and play multiplats.
>>
>>385215731
Lol
>>
>>385213879
It's not trying to be an over priced gaming PC. Nintendo has the most first party IP's you can't play on any other platform.

I'm sorry but if you have a PC why would ever buy a ps4 or xbox one? Switch does something different, Nintendo's games are different.
>>
File: 24785.jpg (65KB, 576x596px) Image search: [Google]
24785.jpg
65KB, 576x596px
It's not even selling poorly. Not at all. Considering the shortage(yes, there is a shortage) selling roughly 400k in a month is pretty fucking good for a so-called dying console.
You people will spin anything into a negative as long as it gives you a chance to take a dump on Nintendo. It's getting absolutely ridiculous at this point. It's almost as if someone is paying you to write all these long-winded shitposts. Gets the noggin joggin' you know.
>>
>>385213879
Its fun
>>
Switch is only 300k behind what the Xbone was at this point in its life cycled and Xbone launched in a holiday season. PS4 has a bit over a million unit lead in the same time frame but that shit was supposedly the biggest console launch of all time so that's still not a terrible amount to be behind by.
>>
>>385221303
The Xbone was considered a failure during that time. It took a lot of effort from Microsoft to turn it around.
>>
>>385221226
>switch
>dying

Literally no one is saying that. The OP wants to know why it's doing so well?
>>
>>385221226
>Lagging behind a four year old ''no games'' console like the Xbone
>>
File: IMG_0200.jpg (242KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.jpg
242KB, 1920x1200px
>>385221494
>holiday launch with no stock issues vs March launch with stock issues
>>
>>385220856
we dont like nintendo because they are shit
you bought super mario on wii fuck you buy it again when microsoft sony pc will let you play it still unless it's unsupported but nintendo nah cant have it no accounts fuck you bought a old 16 bit game on 3ds store that's also on wii u store fuck you hey no dlc we promise dlc amiibos not gonna have paid online wrong
you want a normal controller pay more than sony mircosoft pc fans pay for them and you get a okay controller hey this console from 4 years ago yeah fuck you too buddy buy this one with the same games from the last one but with a little extra hey multiplat games where we have a few but they cost more on switch than any other
and may have less content and looks a little worse you want voice chat buy our official Nintendo approved products
>>385221107
gotta pay for online on switch also
>>
File: l33tg4m3r.gif (28KB, 234x229px) Image search: [Google]
l33tg4m3r.gif
28KB, 234x229px
>>385215205
>the great thing about the 360 isn't beating the games, it's showing everyone online I did
>>
>>385220786
>i think the dude was talking about persona 5 because some other dude said botw counts as a exclusive because it was a dual release

what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>385221721
seething
>>
>>385221721
Use punctuation you fuckwit, your drivel is painful to slog through.
>>
>>385215205
Some seriously cringe-ridden text.
>>
File: 427568.jpg (165KB, 1368x1066px) Image search: [Google]
427568.jpg
165KB, 1368x1066px
Stop criticising Nintendo ya frickin' fricks!
>>
>>385221926
my bad im sorry
>>
>>385221995
This post is funny until you realize Barneyfag exists.
>>
File: 1371149365746.gif (430KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1371149365746.gif
430KB, 500x279px
They don't compete with the rest of the market. Nintendo consumers by Nintendo products because it has Nintendo written on the front and they will settle for nothing else. Doesn't matter the quality of the product or how many times they are resold the same game. They will buy it every single time and claim it is the GOTYAY.
>>
>>385222123
Much like sony then
>muh bloodborne
>muh uncharted
>muh horizon
>>
>>385222123
yep true nintendo sometimes makes very good games or decent games but fans will always say 10/10 goty awards for doing nothing
>>
File: 1312314083424.jpg (9KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1312314083424.jpg
9KB, 190x190px
>>385213879
>How is Nintendo doing it?
Doing what?
Nintendo is doing the same they have been doing since forever.
Selling the same shit to the same people every generation
Once we burn out the 10M nintenbabies alive in the world we'll see how the console is really doing
>>
>>385222180
sony has not resold a game about 7 times
>>385222265
gotta get rid of the kiddies
>>
>>385215547
Pokemon is coming.
>>
>>385222180
Huh. Look at that. Three new IPs from this decade. What does Nintendo have?
>Mario
>Zelda
>Uh..Uhmm.. Mario Kart
>Mario.. fuck
>>
>>385222359
Sure. Coming 2019.
>>
>>385222380
>a game is only new if it's a completely new IP.

lol
>>
>>385213879
Why do children buy nintenbro? The world will never know.
>>
>>385222380
splatoon, arms, wonderful 101, a lot of 3ds shit that i can't be arsed to list
>>
>>385222380

What Nintendo Switch game just broke sales records in Japan this weekend, anon?
>>
>>385222380
Splatoon and ARMS are both from this decade dingus
>>
>>385213879
Its the only console + wii u i can play a lot of games with my mostly casual gf on the couch and have fun in the evening
Local coop is the best coop
>>
>>385222485
>A game is new if it's new
I know it's hard to understand if all you've played is the same game your entire life, but gamers actually do enjoy seeing new, interesting games as well.
>>
>>385222380
Uncharted isn't even from this decade, man.
>>
>>385222485
super mario bros wii wiiu luigi new super mario new super mario again and many more
>>
>>385222467
Either way the poketards will lapp the switch up and make it sell even more.
>>
>>385222586
>Pedobait
>Shovelware wagglan
>Literally Who 101
All great games. Definitely up there with Uncharted and Bloodborne.
>>
File: 1471793133462.jpg (228KB, 1280x882px) Image search: [Google]
1471793133462.jpg
228KB, 1280x882px
>underpowered
you do realize that more power means higher development costs, longer development time and less risk being taken?
so how much power is actually enough?
>>
>>385222660
Just like how 3D World saved the Wii U.
And like how Splatoon saved the Wii U.
And how Super Smash Bros saved the Wii U.
And...
>>
>>385222694
Keep going.

Winter is coming and we need all the salt we can.
>>
>>385219935
Nintenbro here, I straight up hate Amiibo

getting a pirated amiibo is a pretty sweet deal for years of free DLC though
>>
>>385222760
Zelda on switch had a 102% attach rate.
People bought it even though they didnt have a switch.
Splatoon 2 sold 300% more than the first one.
Main core pokemon game coming to the switch
Many new main Nintendo games coming to the switch with
>no delays

You must be pretty retarded if you think this is going to fail in anyway shape or form.
>>
Sigh... I guess we lost, fellow Sony warriors
>>
>>385213879
It's the only console doing something different instead of being an underpowered PC. That's it, people are buying it cause they're bored of the PS4 and XBONE not trying to innovate.
>>
>>385213879
>yet it's selling
Less than the ps4 (a 4 yr old console). The 5 (4.7) mil story is the last positive one you'll see about the switch.
>>
>>385223115
lol okay
>>
>>385223115
HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

>>385220147
>>
>>385222963
Reality check, kiddo, Shitch is selling barely better than Xbone. Your toddler army that buys everything Nintendo isn't going to make it outpace PS4.
>>
>>385223115
Sony has had 4 holiday seasons and 2 console refreshes. What are you expecting to happen? Nintendo doesn't need to win either, they just need to compete, which they're doing, easily
>>
>>385223237
>Japan

You, toddlers, are pathetic.
>>
>>385223267
But it already is retard.
>>385220147
>>
>>385223267
I see pokebarneyfag has arrived

You're late man, usually you start posting almost ~2 hours earlier
>>
Because I live a busy life and other people use the television in my home, so I like to have a console that I can play whenever/wherever I want to.
>>
>>385223267
>Your toddler army that buys everything Nintendo isn't going to make it outpace PS4.

see>>385220147
it's already starting to
>>
>>385223330
>if u let ur enemies fuck ur wife u win

Preach it, nintendildo.
>>
>>385223267
>Shitch is selling barely better than Xbone
Did you even bother reading the media crate thread earlier today? or >>385220147 for that matter?
>>
>>385223354
No one cares about the west sjw trash games with stong blackwomyn and gay characters every few seconds with a realistic orange/brown tint
>>
>>385214382
>what is mario galaxy
>what is mario galaxy 2
>>
>>385223375
>>385223413
>>385223480
I'm not sure why you're trying so hard to advertise your shitty graph, toddler.

Japan is a minuscule market compared to NA and EU.
>>
>>385223441
Are you so retarded that you compared the worldwide market to a wife? Ok so by that logic you're saying that Sony's winning because Xbone and Nintendo fuck his wife less than him. But she's still getting fucked by three other people.
>>
File: ng.png (36KB, 728x758px) Image search: [Google]
ng.png
36KB, 728x758px
>>385220147
WHY ISN'T ANYONE DELETING THIS ALREADY
>>
>>385215205
That zubat outfit is funny
>>
>>385223486
>No one cares

You're clearly obsessed with them, toddler.
>>
File: fuckin_casuals.png (359KB, 480x643px) Image search: [Google]
fuckin_casuals.png
359KB, 480x643px
>>385213879
Switch is amazing
>come home after work
>play switch on 55 inch samsung tv with surround sound
>bed time soon
>take switch into bed and play some more while watching the news
>go to bed
Only a salary man can understand this level of comfy, poor children need not apply
>>
>>385216628
Compare something better, like skyward sword at 4 million and wii sales at 100 million
>>
File: 1500193206279.png (113KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500193206279.png
113KB, 1000x1000px
>>385223551
>Japan is a minuscule market compared to NA and EU
It wasn't last week when you sonyroaches were shitposting about how much you made in sales there.
>>
File: maxresdefault-7.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-7.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>385213879
It's the Todd Howard effect
>>
File: Average Nintendo Fan.jpg (124KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Average Nintendo Fan.jpg
124KB, 1024x1024px
>>385213879
This is how.
>>
>>385223736
>BUT SONYFANS

Nice argument, toddler.
>>
>>385219950
>Sure but multiplats are better played on the PC anyway
Most people don't care or even know you can play games on PC
It's a not a place to play games for a majority of people
>>
File: 1500457288969.gif (3MB, 137x244px) Image search: [Google]
1500457288969.gif
3MB, 137x244px
>>385223765
Is this you by any chance?
>>
>>385223691
More or less this. Games like Splatoon are perfect for when I'm too tired from work to play fighting games.
>>
>>385223551
>When PS4 sells better in the media create
>HAHAHA SWITCH BTFO SONY WINS ONCE AGAIN

>When switch does it
>wow JP is an irrelevant market my man

Every fucking time.
>>
File: 1489244087418.png (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489244087418.png
41KB, 500x500px
>tfw I realize that this isn't even a full week of Splatoon 2 but only a mere 3 days

No... not like this...
>>
>>385223851
sure
>>
>>385223978
Tell me more about these evil Sonyfans, kiddo.
>>
>uses cheap parts like every Nintendo hardware ever
>actually has games people want

It's not a mystery, you fucking dumbass
>>
>>385223486
Fuck off. No one gives a shit about the gooks. The western market is literally the only one that matters.
>>
>>385224039
>damage control
>>
>>385223978
>muh sony boggeyman
>>
>>385223691
Pretty sure most people who hate the Switch are mostly who never leave their house. So the don't get the usefulness of it.

I drive trucks stateside and when I'm not driving, I'm waiting around for someone to load them up. And that can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 4 hours. And it's amazing that I don't have to sit on my phone, just pop my battery pack on my Switch when it's low and I'm good to go.
>>
File: Super Mario Anal cockster.png (982KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Super Mario Anal cockster.png
982KB, 1024x512px
>>385213879
Because Nintendo did something that Sony has only done once and Microsoft hasn't done at all.
They had good games.
>>
>>385224113
Are you mentally ill or drunk? Or maybe you misquoted my post?
>>
What is it about Nintendo that causes such a rampant amount of shitposting?
>>
>>385224172
Hey, Sony had good games both on the PS1 and PS2 ok?
>>
>>385224095
>Japan doesnt count when the switch is selling better than the PS4

EVERY FUCKING TIME

kekd
>>
>>385213879

nintendo switch is proving to be another ps4, people are buying it because they like the tech I guess

I mean I can see the market stabilizing quite well with ps4 handling meme series like cock of doody etc. while switch handles minor weeb games and becomes the next vita, I wouldn't mind living in such a reality since I stopped bothering with "AAA" gaming in 2010
>>
>>385224201
lol butthurt
>>
>>385224172
How do you know, toddler, you haven't played any besides nintendoshit.
>>
File: 364758.jpg (49KB, 822x706px) Image search: [Google]
364758.jpg
49KB, 822x706px
>>385220147
Nice sources, faggot. Did you check this one I found? It's just as valid.
>>
File: consciousness-759x500.jpg (117KB, 759x500px) Image search: [Google]
consciousness-759x500.jpg
117KB, 759x500px
Who here /PCtendo/?

Access to 99% of all games ever
Minimal overlap
>>
>>385224343
Are you retarded or just playing dumb?
>>
>>385224270
Tell me about how much it counts, toddler.
>>
>>385224270
Because it isn't selling better than the PS4 you aspie. If you limit it down to some rural town in bumfuck nowhere the statistics probably look different too. It doesn't matter on the global scale.
The fact that you faggots HAVE to limit it down to Japan and Japan only speaks volumes about the failing Switch.
>>
>>385214272
W O B B L E
O
B
B
L
E
>>
>>385224424
Same. I'm just waiting for the few PS4 exclusives to get to PC. We all know it's gonna hsppen
>>
File: Japan 52.jpg (1MB, 1851x2310px) Image search: [Google]
Japan 52.jpg
1MB, 1851x2310px
Nintendo is Fucking Killing it in Japan
>>
>>385224606
You took your time
cheers
>>
>>385224583
Why do you respond to your own post, weirdo?
>>
>>385222760
>they're still clinging to the Wii U 2.0 narrative
>>
File: leading gaming market worldwide.png (109KB, 1263x1000px) Image search: [Google]
leading gaming market worldwide.png
109KB, 1263x1000px
>>385224502
About this much.
>>
>>385224638
I was sleeping and missed the thread
>>
File: switch.png (234KB, 1554x518px) Image search: [Google]
switch.png
234KB, 1554x518px
>>385224512
>It's failing

Lmao it's still selling out everywhere.

Even in UK.

Majority of the good games come from Japan and to see the switch do well like this means they will switch to the switch and it will be glorious.
>>
File: 1500348800082.jpg (79KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1500348800082.jpg
79KB, 500x504px
>>385224424
Present.
>Tfw didn't fall for the PS4 meme
Too bad their only decent game is also a PS3 game.
>>
>>385224703
AAAHHHH NOOOO!!
>>
>>385224703
Nice smartphone games, chucklefuck.
>>
File: 34165.jpg (46KB, 525x516px) Image search: [Google]
34165.jpg
46KB, 525x516px
>>385224606
>Switch sold more units after 22 weeks despite massive shortages and supply issues than the PS4 did after 53 weeks

Wow... stimulates the grey matter...
>>
Because some people want the video game industry to be more than making darker, edgier, more realistic-looking shooter/open-world simulators year after year.
>>
>>385224840
Or in other words, the Switch did in 5 months what took the PS4 12 months
>>
mobile phone / tablet generation who's used to portability and touch ui

it looks like a fun gaming console instead of PC wannabes like xbox and ps
>>
>>385224875
no we just dont want a new mario rehash every year
>>
>>385224875
And some people want toddlershit for manchildren, for literal decades.
>>
>>385224994
Why does Nintendo existing upset you so much, pokebarneyfag?
>>
>>385224965
>I've never played a Mario game

cool story
>>
What is it about nintendos success that makes /v/ so buttmad about everything.
>>
>>385225080
tell him about how great your toddlershit is, man
>>
>>385225150
O B S E S S E D

grow up.
>>
>>385225146
My guess is that people are tired of mentally ill Nintendo cultists.
>>
Feels good not being a smelly, never bathes, autistic, fat, virgin, small penis nintenbro who plays this crap. The games are made for 5 year olds.
>>
>>385225080
almost all mario games from ds wii 3ds wiiu
just the same game with extra levels then take older levels and say it's new
>>
File: 1500530049379.png (800KB, 1646x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1500530049379.png
800KB, 1646x1248px
>>385224965
Yeah you want other rehashes we get it.
>Seven years later and this picture is still accurate.
>>
>>385225216
right it's nintendo fans making all these salty threads...
>>
>>385225207
looks like you're the obsessed one, toddler

wahoo
>>
>>385225150
I'll tell you how I fucked your mum instead
>>
I think my favorite part of this shitposting bonanza is when people try to throw the "NOGAEMS" label back at Nintendo while comparing their five month old library to the PS4's four year library, because that isn't the least bit disingenous.
>>
>>385225304
okay
>>
>>385225315
Sony fans are just that insane
>>
>>385224424
I'm legit happy the Switch is portable, actually makes worth getting
>>
>>385225256
you sure you're not talking about Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed, bro
>>
>>385225358

WAHOO! *bing bing*
>>
>>385225287
>GUYS SWITCH IS SELLING SOOOOO GOOOOD reggie.jpg
Yeah, thread was made by a toddler.
>>
>>385225259
games that changed actually changed stuff compared to new Super Mario Bros. New Super Mario Bros. Wii New Super Mario Bros. 2
New Super Mario Bros. U
>>
File: 1452748724253.jpg (173KB, 920x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452748724253.jpg
173KB, 920x900px
>>385224343

>Sonygros are already this ass blasted

The salt on this board when the holiday sales numbers are released is going to be glorious
>>
>>385225315
i've had my ps4 for over 2 years and i have more switch games after 3 months. really should've sold this shit after i beat bloodborne.
>>
>>385225496

delet this

Sent from my iPhone
>>
>sony guy starts thread to make fun of the switch
>backfires and everyone obliterates him

Ninty won
>>
>>385225518
That's a nice story, toddler.
>>
>>385225259
I AM SILLY BOING WAHOO *1-UP*
>>
>>385225474
Dude did you even read the fucking OP?
OP asked how its selling and even pointed out many of its flaws.
>>
>>385225476>>385225259

games that changed gameplay diffrent tons of new weapons items customization new characters feel
but when a nintendildo is angry
>>
>>385225586
ya got me!

PRESS X TO SHITPOST AT 25 FPS, MAKE SURE YOU ENTER COVER WHEN YOUR SCREEN GETS ALL RED
>>
>>385225575
ps4 is selling more global nintentwink
>>
>>385225462
>video games making video game noises is a bad thing

When will this meme end
>>
>>385225638
>OP asked how its selling
First giveaway. Shitch is barely outselling Xbone.
>>
>>385225476

Yeah, Breath of the Wild totally looks like Windwaker, which totally looked like Ocarina of Time, which totally looked like the original Zelda for ME A

We need games that change it up every time, like Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed
>>
>>385225740
Irrelevant.

Sony is selling 100 bananas a week while having 1000 in stock

Nintendo is selling 50 mangos a week while having only 50 in stock, however demand proves they could sell 200 mangos a week if they had them in stock.
Which they soon will.

:)
>>
>>385213879
just wait a few months and switch's momentum will finally happen
>>
>>385225854

*Zelda for NES
>>
>>385224606
Looks like Switch is about to surpass the 3DS's numbers, but it's approaching the point at which the 3DS's price dropped. That explosive growth would be pretty difficult to follow with the supply situation. Outside of Japan, though, it's already outpacing the 3DS's launch sales pretty significantly.
>>
>>385216773
>Fits in my pocket just fine without joycons
Found the obese guy
>>
File: 1500403242999.png (162KB, 322x316px) Image search: [Google]
1500403242999.png
162KB, 322x316px
>>385218607
>Years ago /v/ complained games were gitting too restrictive with no insentive to explore
>Now open exploration is for the ADHD-ridden
So which is it faggots?
>>
>>385213879

I think this is the first time Nintendo has done a gimmick right. It doesn't matter if it's a handheld or a console, it feels fucking GOOD. I genuinely like having the ability to just pop the console out at any time and turn it into a handheld.
>>
>>385213879
This is where you fundamentally don't understand the issue. People don't want stationary video game hardware anymore. They've become too used to carrying their phones around with them everywhere and having access to them at all times. Pretty much all consumer electronics these days are portable - barely anybody even buys desktop pc's anymore. Nintendo is being very forward thinking in seeing this trend, and I guarantee you that sony and microsoft will follow suit if they want to have any chance of surviving in the video game business.
>>
>>385225989
This.
Angry sony shitposters will never know how fucking cool it is and how beautiful the screen is.
Such a high pixel density ratio.
>>
>>385225963
Both? FPS games were the worse culprits for this, but now every fucking game is open world shit
>>
>>385226008
>People don't want stationary video game hardware anymore.
Toddler, have you seen PS4 sales?
>>
Because everything coming out on ps4/one is the same old bullshit
>>
>>385226105
anon, be honest. how many times have you posted in this thread? if it's over 5 i think you should take a break.
>>
>>385226132
>goes to play Mario #56: Now With Hats
>>
>Ctrl F Sony
>28 hits

Why do nintenbros always deflect to Sony?
>>
Which PS4 games are you guys looking forward to?

Uncharted: Two lesbians editions?
TLOU 2?
TLOU: Days Gone Zombies edition?
TLOU: My wife's son edition?
QTEman in New york?
>>
I have not bought a Nintendo console since the GameCube, never wanted the Wii or Wii U. But the Switch was too fun to pass up. I got a bonus at work and couldn't help myself. Pic related.
>>
>toddler
>Shitch

Does this autist not realize how he outs himself as the same tendie swilling faggot in every single thread?
>>
>>385226208
pc gamers don't give a shit and nobody plays xbox, it's simple really
>>
File: Switch.png (3MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Switch.png
3MB, 2000x1500px
>>385226218
>>
>>385226105
Yes, and have you seen how global smartphones sales eclipse that number by two orders of magnitude?
>>
File: 1498684125353.gif (114KB, 409x254px) Image search: [Google]
1498684125353.gif
114KB, 409x254px
>>385213879
Blue Ocean + Soft Launch.
The real launch comes for the Holiday season.
If you don't know about these terms, just google them.
Nintendo won.
This time it is not a victory of quality over sales like the GC, or sales over quality like the Wii.
This time it is the true win, quality and sales.
>>
>>385226198
How many sequels are coming out on ps4 the remainder of this year? Or better yet, how many new and original Jon indie games are coming out?
>>
>>385219636
32X was an add-on, not a console.
>>
>>385226238
I doubt he cares
>>
>>385225854
what is pokemon well not really pokemon mario animal crossing kirby fire emblem really only nintendo games that change is spin offs and side games but im not saying the games are bad but reusing the same stuff is bad
>>
>>385215205
I'd fuck toga man
>>
>>385226360
Why should I give a shit about what 3rd party does on PS4? Why are you obsessed with Sony in the first place?
>>
>>385213879
>Why the fuck are people buying this thing?
Gee, i don't know. It's like, portable gaming isn't actually dead when you actually have a marketing team for it, unlike what Sony have been saying.
>>
>>385214382
super mario bros 3 is the worst game ever made because it's linear!
>>
>>385225863
sony has been selling 150 bananas a week while being 4 years old
>>
File: 1479956203311.jpg (419KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1479956203311.jpg
419KB, 2048x1536px
>>385213879
>Vita comes out with only two flaws (not enough games at release and too expensive memory cards)
>HAHAHAHA SUCK IT FAGGOTS VITA IS DEAD

>Switch comes out with Nintendos usual artificial scarcity and all the stuff OP mentioned plus a pathetic OS for a recent device PLUS the fact that the Wii U was a massive failure and Nintendo just dropped it without any form of a compensation
>people buy it in masses and dont question ANYTHING of it because its Nintendo

I would laugh if it werent so fucking stupid.
>>
>>385223505
>hey guise i dont know what the meaning of linear is

fucking retard off yourself
>>
File: 1498352187836.jpg (11KB, 265x297px) Image search: [Google]
1498352187836.jpg
11KB, 265x297px
>>385226343
>switch supply is low but still prints money
Its the small details in these gifs that matter the most.
>>
>>385226514
>literally JUST released ps4 pro
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501086176195.jpg (68KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501086176195.jpg
68KB, 1137x640px
delusional diehard fans

somebody actually posted this screenshot saying they were "spoiled for choices"
>>
>>385226530
Reminder that Vita outsold the 3DS in Japan for a good while, but it didn't count then because Sony was winning.
>>
File: 1500665658024.png (159KB, 239x251px) Image search: [Google]
1500665658024.png
159KB, 239x251px
>>385225863
65 million
>>
>>385226603
Well shit, that's more choices than I had on my PS4 after 2 years
>>
>>385213879
Because, at the end of the day, their games are actually goddamn games and not (just) an entire library of interactive movies.
>>
File: m33.png (6KB, 736x152px) Image search: [Google]
m33.png
6KB, 736x152px
>>385226513
>smb3
>linear
>>
File: silly cod.jpg (57KB, 490x448px) Image search: [Google]
silly cod.jpg
57KB, 490x448px
>>385214343
>easy to play
>implying games on other platforms are not easy to play
They are called games anon, it is not rocket science.
>>
>>385219986
massive buttpain. nintendiapers are the worst
>>
>>385226603

the best Zelda since SNES, the best Mario Kart since Gamecube, the best shooter in forever, and some weeb shit, that's a lot of options there
>>
>>385220034
>It sold a lot during the initial hype months so it's a success
And the "initial hype month" was in fucking March. Now think about that for a second. Just imagine if nintendo did that so when the holidays come, they can easily cut the price to 30% off without worry of losing money and people will obviously eat that shit up.
>>
>>385226650
>"b-but... the 65 million..." increasingly nervous sony fan says as he breaks down on the floor, weeping and crying after realizing that he doesn't benefit in any way from there being millions of normies who bought a ps4 to use it as a fifa/cod or netflix machine
>>
File: DFZjPhZXgAA7sVs.jpg (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DFZjPhZXgAA7sVs.jpg
214KB, 1280x720px
>>385226670
this
>>
>>385226465
I'm actually looking forward to last of us 2, gow, the uncharted dlc and spiderman. I'm just thinking of reasons the switch is selling so well. People might perceive it as a breath of fresh air between all the call of duties and destiny's.

Why are you so obsessed with Nintendo anon?
>>
File: 1500303789299.jpg (72KB, 1094x615px) Image search: [Google]
1500303789299.jpg
72KB, 1094x615px
by focusing on fun
>>
>>385215205
Sure thing, but this doesn't change that my gf sucks my big cock while I play with my switch.
>b-but your gf is ugly!
No, she isn't, she's fucking hot, and has better taste than you for sure when it comes to videogames.
HOW CAN YOU EVER RECOVER FROM THIS BAAANGGGGGGG
>>
>>385218226
what is a button on the joy con?
>>
File: NOT FAIR, IT WAS HER TURN.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
NOT FAIR, IT WAS HER TURN.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>385226797
Damn, this is truly the end of Sony's campaign
There will NEVER EVER be a PS5, right?
>>
File: reggie-green.png (123KB, 316x683px) Image search: [Google]
reggie-green.png
123KB, 316x683px
>>385226831
if it's not fun, why bother?
>>
>>385226953
Of course there will be a PS5. With new Fifa and Call of Duty games.

Then there will be a PS6. With new Fifa and Call of Duty games.

Gonna be so good!
>>
File: 2753869.jpg (277KB, 1467x305px) Image search: [Google]
2753869.jpg
277KB, 1467x305px
>>385226680
This is just the overworld, but here's the path you're forced to take no matter what. Yes, it's linear, even in level progression.
>>
>>385226823
>last of us 2
overrated RE4 clone
>gow
muh emotional bearded manchild has an actual child
>uncharted dlc
literally nothing
>spiderman
oh boy can't wait for Heavy Rain: Spidey Edition
>>
>>385226603
Why is Saber so smug?
>>
>>385226216
dont forget the latest david cage masterpiece: heavy rain in detroid with robots
>>
>>385222265
...So what about the 3DS sales?
>>
File: 1370962849974.png (166KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1370962849974.png
166KB, 700x700px
>>385215547
No man, they're going to have pokémon on switch.
It already won.

>implying there won't be another zelda for switch even better than botw
>implying smash
>implying mario kart 9
>implying implycations
>>
>>385227032
Okay. Thanks anon, felt pretty stupid looking out for those games, almost had myself a bit of fun there.
>>
>>385226650
are you talking about 3ds?
>>
>>385226814
>Rehash
>Old Multiplat
>Rehash
>Wii U port
>Multiplat
>A fucking demo
>Shovelware wagglan
>Multiplat
>Multiplat
>Rehash
>Multiplat
>Multiplat
>Multiplat
>VERY OLD multiplat
>Multiplat
>Multiplat
>Multiplat
>Multiplat

Amazing. There are three Switch exclusives there.
>>
>>385213879
Releasing in March was a good idea. Consoles sell at launch regardless of time of year. Consoles also sell during the Holiday Rush. The reason most consoles release during or right before the rush is for guaranteed sellthrough of the initial batch. If everything sells out you drive up demand but also you make game devs nervous. "Is this console going to be huge? What if it blows up and we don't have a game on it?"

However its pretty stupid to overlap two hot selling time periods if you can avoid it. You want the console launch numbers AND the holiday numbers without losing sales through lack of inventory. Nintendo ensured that they got the healthy launch by shipping 2 million units that they could easily sell through. Now they can carry that momentum through the end of the year with restocks before cashing in on a big holiday boost.

There isn't any reason why Q4 launches need to continue to be the standard.
>>
>>385226637
The 3DS sold 3.6 million in Japan in the ten months before the Vita even launched there, a number that took Vita over 3 years to reach. By then, 3DS had sold over 18 million in Japan. Vita was never outselling it there.
>>
>>385227142
There won't be another Zelda. If anything there might be a triple pack of WW HD + TP HD + SS HD.

Mario Kart 9 also won't happen on the Switch. You're an idiot.
>>
>>385226575
something no one buys just like playstation move
on a side note sony had a wii mote style controller during the ps2 days but it sucked and no one liked it then nintendo did it it so sony tried to bring it back because nintendo success with it but it failed again
>>
>>385227006
PS4 has more 80+ meta exclusives than the Switch + WiiU

please never stop the flow of salt, it's too good.
>>
>>385226530

Did Sony ever compensate Vita owners for dropping all first-party support on it after a couple of years? No?

At least Wii U got Breath of the Wild a few months ago, Sonygros who bought the Vita got shit on and then asked for more
>>
>>385227142
Don't forget a new Metroid
>>
>ITT: People who havn't played the funnest shooter since Tribes Ascend

VGTW
>>
File: Screenshot (179).png (47KB, 512x736px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (179).png
47KB, 512x736px
>>385227181
NO CONSOLE IS ALLOWED TO PORTS NEVER EVER
>>
>>385227150
no problemo amigo
>>
>>385227213
Whatever. Jesus.
>>
>>385227181
None of the other platforms have the same portability tho but nice shitpost
>>
File: 1401442023625.jpg (48KB, 864x336px) Image search: [Google]
1401442023625.jpg
48KB, 864x336px
>>385227232
How many of those are cinematic experiences?
>>
>>385226797
just like how 100 mill soccer moms bought the wii
and how moms bought kids ds
>>
>>385215205
I bought a switch to play multiplayer games with my girlfriend. Bitches love Nintendo. That's a fact.
>>
>>385227181
There also only 3 PS4 exclusives and 3 XB1 exclusives, what's your point
>>
>>385227314
The thing is that the Xbone and PS4 have all of these games PLUS EXCLUSIVES AND MULTIPLATS.
>>
>>385227417
...that are better on PC
>>
>>385224512
it matters because that means it will get a lot of japanese games which are far superior to western shit, do you know anything?
>>
>>385227181
why are you mad that people are playing videogames?
>>
>>385227495
...and not even available on Switch.
>>
>>385219020
Think it was worse than that. Pretty sure people thought wii u was a 300$ controller
>>
File: 1449043300945.jpg (46KB, 421x427px) Image search: [Google]
1449043300945.jpg
46KB, 421x427px
>>385217048
>It's about as portable as the Nintendo GameCube or Wii
Nigga the Wii was a fucking pain in the ass to bring around.

>proprietary component cable
>the never ending sensor bar wire
>setting up the sensor bar somewhere
>all those Wiimotes and Nunchuks
>>
>>385227535
That's why PC + Nintendo is the combo of winners

Now you know why.
>>
>>385227495
switch versions are even worse than xbox and sony versions sad
>>
>>385227367
Order is like 65 meta, so none.
>>
>>385227417
Okay, and so does the Switch. It's only been 4 months and people expect the system to immediately have a million games at launch. And, we all know how 3rd Party is on Nintendo consoles.
What I don't get is how people criticize it for having ports yet nearly every console had ports at launch and later on in the year. If people want the Switch to have a library, it has to have ports.
>>
>>385227508
Nobody on here actually likes video games.
>>
>>385227535
none of the switch first party is available on those systems either
>>
>own ps4, switch & pc
>only watch Netflix because too tired from work
>>
>>385227678
Strange, I thought TLOU and Uncharted had over 80 on metacritic
>>
>>385220147
I ORDER YOUR
TO FUCKING DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW OR ELSE
DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS DELETE THIS
>>
Probably because about half of that is nonsense.
>>
File: 530.gif (511KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
530.gif
511KB, 500x339px
Nintendo aren't even playing in the same league. It's like they're in the ball pit and think they're king of the world.
>>
Fucking nintengaf janitors won't delete this
Why? Why the fuck are these fanboy mods not fucking delete this pro switch propaganda?
IT'S NOT SELLING WELL DAMN IT
NINTENDO IS LYING
THEY'RE FUCKING LYING
>>
>>385224424

PC, PS4 and Switch here. Console war kiddies are pathetic.
>>
File: 1489425784007.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1489425784007.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>385227979
>Owning a Switch
I HATE YOU
YOU'RE CONTRIBUTING TO THE SUCCESS
FUCKING SELL IT
SELL IT SO THAT NINTENDO DOESN'T GET ANYMORE SALES
>>
>>385227792
Yeah, those are shooters.
>>
>>385227707
because it started with a flase flagger who would play all sides so "sony fans" would say nintendo only have kid games even if it slightly true and "nintendo fans" would say grown up games for grown up boys and then say they are the best
and then you had "pc master race" doing what they always do and then you had a tiny little spic who would say microsoft was best
>>
>>385227979
same, honestly haven't touched the ps4 since persona tho. nothing in the pipeline that looks like something i'd enjoy either. still kicking myself for buying nioh digitally and not being able to return it
>>
>>385227792
shit games
>>
>>385228191
fuckin edgy dude
>>
>>385228191

Listen to yourself for fucks sake.
>>
>>385228191
>getting actually mad in a video game argument
You need a social life
>>
>>385228229
Toby is that you.

You always say shit game to everything.
>>
>>385227979
But the Xbox has native 4K and that means it's the best and people that buy it are the coolest and get their dick sucked a lot
>>
>>385215754
Explain the difference between your reply and a 5 year olds comeback of "I know you are but what am I!"
>>
>>385223267
Fuck off, Lee
>>
>>385213879
>have 3ds
>have wii u
>why not try this identity crisis thing? it seems to be really big now with all these trannies and trannie lovers
>>
>>385228191
dude it's just flase flaggers not sonybros not nintenfriends they just like to start flame wars
>>
>>385228073

>Has three friends who all sold their PS4s to get Switches
>We had a blast this weekend playing Splatoon 2 locally

CRY SOME MORE
>>
>>385228357
This... And i own both ps4/switch...
>>
>>385213879
>3 hours battery life

I don't see why people keep quoting that as a flaw.
>>
>>385228419
No you dont
>>
>>385224424
Yo what up
>>
>>385217602
Genuine surprise.
I thought Kimi was going to be different.
>>
>>385228250
>>385228260
>>385228281
>some autist so mad about video games it got deleted

Fucking kek, /v/ has been comedy gold since these new sales figures have come out
>>
>>385226513
>>385219403
>>385218607
>>385216237
I think it comes down to whether you like SMB3 (The correct choice.) or SMW more. SMB3 is a linear game that focuses on creating good platforming challenges, while SMW had way more lame puzzle levels and secret exits, to the point where the actual platforming seems like an afterthought.
>>
>>385228191
take a chill pill lmfao
>>
>>385215205

I wish I could kill all Nintendo fans. These people are cancer.
>>
>>385228703
Why do you hate people who like video games so much?
>>
dont listen to flaseflaggers what will it take for you guys to learn flase flaggers are destroying /v/ it was good back then we joked around a little talked shit a little but this is just bad
>>
>>385228451
Lmao i do... I currently own on ps4:
gta5, kh2.8 and the remixes,OW,Last of us,all uncharted so far,destiny and the crash games. Actually looking forward to buying HZD when it drops price again...
>>
>>385213879
Nintendo's success is dictated by how good its first party titles were in the last generation. The Wii had Other M, Skyward Sword, Brawl, and NSMBWii. All of these games blew. (The Galaxy games were just okay.)

Meanwhile the Wii U had BotW, 3D World, the best Mario Kart in a while, Smash 4, and Splatoon.
>>
File: V has always been good.jpg (957KB, 1500x1798px) Image search: [Google]
V has always been good.jpg
957KB, 1500x1798px
>>385228893
>it was good back then
Tell me about it.
>>
Switch will outsell Wii U within it's first year on the market.
>>
>>385228703
Jesus Christ you need to reevaluate your life if you're so obsessed with console wars that you are willing to kill people just for supporting a company you don't like.
>>
>>385226530
vita memory cards are still inexcusable and the way Sony treated the userbase was absolutely terrible.
>>
>>385229424
Sure, but forcing Switch users to buy MicroSD is acceptable because it's Nintendo.
>>
File: SPLASH.jpg (658KB, 1280x1827px) Image search: [Google]
SPLASH.jpg
658KB, 1280x1827px
>>385217802
>Implying it's ever been in Nintendo's favor.
>>
>>385228893
vee was never good homo
>>
>>385229483
no, because it isn't proprietary or overpriced
>>
>>385228703
typical murderous sonyfaggot
>>
File: 149257551842.jpg (63KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
149257551842.jpg
63KB, 377x377px
>>385229483
oh no what a terrible fate, buying storage thats literally four times cheaper than Sonys scam.
>>
>>385229483
WTF are you talking about? Micro SD cards are the standard.
>>
>>385229050
that stuff still happens plus console war posts which is worse
>>
>>385229483
At least with the Switch the sd cards aren't proprietary. I don't know about you but I have plenty of SD cards lying around.
>>
>>385229483
>128gb micro sd costs like 30 bucks
>16gb vita card cost 200 back then
>>
>>385229640
you wanna know how I know you're a tourist?
>>
>>385229664
>Cost 200 bucks back then
No it didn't.
>>
>>385228893
>/v/
>ever good

Why the fuck you lyin? Why you always lyin? Ooooooooooh my god, stoo fuckin lyin

>>385229092
That's a pretty low bar.
>>
PCfags and Sonyfags contributed to the cancer that is No Mans Sky

It's amazing how they think they have a say in things.
>>
>>385229050
When people say that old /v/ was better, they mean like, 10-11 years ago.
>>
Nintendo's just catering to a different breed of casuals this time, but they are casuals all the same.
>>
>>385229898
Not really. 14m in the first year is really good and twice of what Nintendo expected to sell when they launched it. They've since adjusted their forecasts.
>>
>>385229898
well not good but better
>>
>>385229960
vee was never good
>>
>>385229969
whatever you just said makes no sense
>>
Then die hard nintendo faglords have already bought a switch now. This is the stage where they will start to struggle.
>>
File: 1499023617005.jpg (138KB, 680x916px) Image search: [Google]
1499023617005.jpg
138KB, 680x916px
>>385213879
5 million (not even in the holiday season) were sold and /v/ still has to mental gymnastics to see how Nitendoomed they.

Answer is they aren't, the Switch is reaching PS4 and even Wii levels of popularity.
>>
>>385229009
This is the stupidest post I've seen on /v/ in a while.
>>
File: 1464716173683.jpg (125KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
1464716173683.jpg
125KB, 1375x749px
>>385230184
>>
>>385229937
The overwhelming majority of NMS preorders were from console owners because the "space exploration early access" genre was already well known on PC due to Steam.
>>
File: 1500485134237.png (386KB, 871x3701px) Image search: [Google]
1500485134237.png
386KB, 871x3701px
>>385229960
Yeah, my fellow Nintendude! Old /v/ was epic! It was epic for the win!
>>
>>385226408
Using a massive, run on sentences is worse.
>>
>>385227142
>>>/vp/

Pokemon is a dying fad.
>>
File: 1500819207298.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
1500819207298.png
185KB, 500x644px
>>385217602
>>
>>385230308
>talking about video games is bad
Are you mad about namefags?
>>
>>385230274
kys lol
>>
>>385230220
op didnt say it would or will flop he just said it was showing signs of floping but it succeeding even if some of the stuff he was saying was wrong
>>
File: poke.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
poke.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
>>385230418
SM broke records, stay upset
>>
>>385224424
Reporting sir, ready for the Nintendomination, we need new reaction images, new ninty president gifs, and a *is printing money* gif with the switch attached on.
>>
>>385230308
1. 2004 was not 10 years ago.
2. I think you're trying to be ironic but... that thread is way better than the kind of shit you get on /v/ these days.
>>
>>385230418
>Pokémon
>fad

what?
>>
>>385230496
The N64 had a small yet amazing 1st party output. The Gamecube was a failure.

The SNES is arguably the greatest system ever. The N64 still lost to the PS1.

You are a fool and a fag.
>>
>>385213879

Muh Switch defects at launch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FwlK-jU8Yg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6__TvBzAVj8&t=9s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7jHLsW-5s
Shut the fuck up OP
>>
>>385230556
I wasn't really targeting OP but rather the thread in general.

Like people saying it's like the Wii U where it will start going slow expect the Wii U has a fairly good first two months before really slowing down while the Switch still has that momentum months on.
>>
>>385230683
>that thread is way better than the kind of shit you get on /v/ these days.

lol not really
>>
File: 1486333025772.jpg (29KB, 233x271px) Image search: [Google]
1486333025772.jpg
29KB, 233x271px
Reminder that the Wii U seemed successful at first glance as well and all you faggots jumped up and down Nintendo's dick for months on end.
Then, the PS4 arrived and set you faggots in your place.
>>
File: wew.png (554KB, 1364x764px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
554KB, 1364x764px
lol
>>
>>385230732
The Gamecube had more great games than the N64 though.
>>
>>385230881
Oh yeah I really see how similar the Switch is to the W-

oops, I guess not
>>385220147
>>
>>385230751
i mostly dont like switch because we have 3ds and vita
>>
>>385230881
seething
>>
File: 1500577986728.gif (370KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500577986728.gif
370KB, 490x750px
>>385230308
This actually looks a lot more fun than current /v/ desu
>>
>>385229739
>64 Gbs still cost 100$ on Amazon
Jesus christ, no wonder why that handheld failed.
>>
>>385230952
>No sources
>Wii U outselling PS4
Seems legit.
>>
I dont even understand the Switch
It's a concole? No wait it's a handheld?
Wait you can pull the controllers off of it?
w-what ihe fuck?

Its too fucking weird be me to even try to understand, ill wait for the next console
hopefully it makes more sense
>>
>>385213879
They've stayed multiple times that it's both at the same time.
>>gimmicks out the ass (and not even revolutionary ones)
They're not even used for most of the games.
I think it was actually a good time. It seemed weird at first, but now at Holiday time there will be tons of games to choose from which gives more incentive to buy it.
>>very little third party support
>>majority of games for it are multiplat
Don't these two contradict each other?
>>
File: 123564758935.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
123564758935.png
572KB, 600x580px
>It took the Switch 5 months to sell 4 million
>It took the PS4 one month
>>
>>385231072
>no sources
You're a fucking moron. They're the officially reported numbers you numbnut.
Get obliterated some more >>385224606
>>
File: 723387528907011.jpg (44KB, 479x317px) Image search: [Google]
723387528907011.jpg
44KB, 479x317px
>Summer Hollywood Blockbusters consistently break the box office record each year
>More terrible ass parents have kids each year and take their screaming brats to the movies
CLEARLY HOLLYWOOD IS DOING SOMETHING RIGHT GUISE! MORE CAPESHIT

>Consoles consistently break the sales record each generation
>More terrible ass parents and manchildren eat up whatever console makers shit out to appease their brats and bad tastes
CLEARLY CONSOLE MAKERS ARE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT GUISE! MORE UNDERPOWERED NOGAEMS!
>>
>>385226313
Congrats man, enjoy your beutiful machine.
>>
>>385231192
Still no sources there.
>>
>>385231278
>the absolute state of sonyfags
lmao
Literally "FAKE NEWS!" tier. Congratulations, you did it. You're now Drumpf.
>>
>>385231085
keep up with the times grandpa
>>
File: blp0dj85myxo6dqldtak.jpg (84KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
blp0dj85myxo6dqldtak.jpg
84KB, 800x533px
>>385231439
i wont, u cant make me
>>
File: 1500634143962.jpg (22KB, 503x302px) Image search: [Google]
1500634143962.jpg
22KB, 503x302px
>bitch fighting over consoles
>>
>>385217602

well at least this time it has a valid reason to be underpowered, being portable and all

even hideo kojima admitted people don't have the time to play at home every day
>>
>>385231169
Probably because Sony was smart enough to ship that many consoles unlike Nintendo
>>
>>385231631
I only play at home and I still enjoy being able to just pop the Switch out of the dock and take it to bed with me getting comfy and all
>>
>>385231696
>>385231169
so you are telling me that after release Sony sold 1 Million in 3 months? SAD
>>
>>385231696
I'm going to be so fucking happy when Nintendo finally get their heads out of their asses and ship out more Switches, only for sales to remain stagnant. You faggots will keep your mouths shut while we all laugh at you.
>>
>>385231169
>PS4 sold one million in its first month
This is a lie and you know it.
>>
>>385231879
kek, you must love being btfo
>>
>>385225462
I can picture the tears falling to your keyboard as you type this lol
>>
is portable, has good exclusives and indie games on the go is far better than home consoles.
is the BEST secodnary platform if you already own a ps4 or PC.

Also much better marketing. Thats it. dont look too much into it. The poeple that play consoles dont care about technical aspects.
>>
>>385215547
>Mario Odyssey
>Metroid Prime 4
>Pokémon

Lol m8 it's here to stay I'm sorry

I don't even have a Switch and the only thing I would want to play on it would be Mario Odyssey
>>
>>385231996
I'm collecting a ton of screencaps of posts like this. You're not getting away. I'm archiving this shit.
>>
>>385226037
>Such a high pixel density ratio.

>tfw used tho think this but then got a new smartphone

They go with 450ppi or something ridiculous like that
>>
File: systs.jpg (93KB, 913x457px) Image search: [Google]
systs.jpg
93KB, 913x457px
>>385226301
:(
>>
How can people keep calling this a home console? Because you can plug an hdmi cable into to and play games on your tv? I can do this with my laptop, tablet, camcorder, hell I can even cast my phone onto my smart tv. I have so many consoles!
>>
>>385232128
Be my guest at blowing yourself the fuck out I guess.

Don't forget to pack tissues for when you inevitably can't hold back the tears over how hard the Switch is raping Japan, thus getting more JP games, thus being the one worth owning.
>>
>underpowered console
It's a handheld
It's not an identity issue when it can be both
>32GB
This might be the biggest misconception about Switch. BOTW is 13.4GB, but ARMS is 2.2GB, Splatoon 2 is 3.1, and MK8D is 6.8. Sure that's 25 gigs, but if you get BOTW retail, you can mitigate that to about 12 gigs. It IS small, but it's not as bad as you think. Compare it to Xbone and PS4, they have at least 500 gigs of space, but that doesn't matter much when their games are taking up 40-70 gigs per game. Different horses for different courses
BOTW has sold about 1 mil on WiiU and over 3 mil on Switch. It's a port that's selling better on the console it was ported to
Crowbcat's video seems pretty damning, but that's only the vocal minority. Most people that don't have a problem with a product don't report that anywhere, that's why you see so many 1-star reviews on Amazon or Newegg when someone gets a broken product
>3 hour battery life
Unless you're on a plane or a bus, if you're somewhere you have the luxury of gaming for longer than 3 hours a day, you're probably somewhere with an outlet
Every console has a gimmick: Xbone's TV connectivity and PS4's touch pad on the DS4
It's selling pretty well despite launching in March
That is a problem, but I believe if Skyrim sells well, we could see more of a third party effort, at the very least to port more popular last gen games. I think people will re-buy a game just to play it on a handheld
The majority of Earth's surface is water, but we're living on land. There's plenty to play considering it's only been out for four months
>>
>>385232482
>Japan
*yawn*
The PS4 is still slaying the shit out of the Shitch.
>>
>>385232348
as long as you enjoy it it's all gravy my man.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (356KB, 1422x1114px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
356KB, 1422x1114px
>Who's buying the Switch

The same fanboys who bought the Wii U. The sales are already drying up, as is evident by it averaging 150,000 weekly sales.

4.7 million shipped in 5 months isn't even remotely impressive
>>
>>385232567
kek implying selling units in Brazil and the UK matters
Enjoy playing fifa and cinematic game #2485 I guess
Don't forget to pay Sony 50 a year for your free copy of Knack and to have them lose your cc info twice ;)
>>
>>385232710
seething
>>
>>385232609
But /v/ told me PS4 sold 6M in 4 months, that means they sold 1 M in 3 months only??

how patethic can a poor man PC be
>>
>>385231085
This. The thing is just too weird to have any staying power.
>>
>>385232753
t. guy who just got slain doesn't know what else to say
>>
>>385231278
> What is: Reverse Image Search
You useless twat
>>
File: 1499977889352.jpg (61KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1499977889352.jpg
61KB, 1024x683px
>>385232609
Well it is considering the PS4 came in the holiday season

Honestly this is the weakest bait
>>
>>385232710
sold more in us also
>>
File: 1327761645588.jpg (18KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1327761645588.jpg
18KB, 400x388px
>tfw can no longer pretend the numbers don't tell it as it is
>tfw have to admit that Nintendo won
>>
File: 1500768735667.jpg (27KB, 386x274px) Image search: [Google]
1500768735667.jpg
27KB, 386x274px
>>385213879
>underpowered console
yup
its a portable home console, so both.
>32GB
with an sd card slot up to 2 fucking terabytes.
true, but since most people didn't own a Wii U and this Zelda is portable, its the definitive version.
I watched that Crowbcat video too, if you take the amount in that video compared to the millions sold, thats not that bad.
if you're talking about the joycon shit, they fixed it, and the ones who it didn't got a replacement.
>3 hour battery life
for high powered games, but you got me there. but honestly unless im on a plane very rarely am I playing 3 hours straight in portable mode.
It's Nintendo, and Gimmicks executed well , sell. a.e. Wii
Yup
They got a lot of support, but at the moment most companies are being skeptical because of the blunder that was the Wii U
Don't have the facts to back up that it isn't I'm too lazy to look up a list, but the fact that these games become PORTABLE with the switch, is what justifies a purchase for some. Like I bought shovel knight because it looks damn good on the switch and I can play it where ever.

People are buying it because it appeals to them, and Portable home console sells too.

Plus Nintendo Marketing the fuck out of it, they got an ad on the fucking superb owl.
>>
>>385233150
It's doing worse than PS4....
>>
>>385213879

Neo Geo games are rad as hell.

Also BOTW is GOTD and Splatoon 2 is pretty good.
>>
>>385215872
Not an argument.
>>
3DS has better games.
>>
File: 820449.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
820449.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>385233235
If only.. it actually sold as much in just 20 weeks as the PS4 did in 50
Japan is lost guys, we gotta give up
>>
>>385213879
Two words:
Normies
Nostalgia
>>
>>385213879
It's an actual tablet with SOME power behind it with a built in convenient controller and games designed with the controller in mind.

Why are you surprised? The design makes sense. Unlike the Wii-u which was retarded in every way.
>>
>>385233364
It didn't though. The Switch has sold 4m in roughly 5 months. The PS4 sold 4m in only ONE month and is CURRENTLY outselling the Switch.
It's losing.
>>
File: 1490483722599.png (342KB, 427x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490483722599.png
342KB, 427x576px
>>385217048

>he thinks people only have one pocket
>>
>>385233513
That's just worldwide, which is irrelevant right now
>>
>>385233513
give nintendo a holiday season, if it sells worse than the ps4 did then shitpost all you like. if you can't discern the difference in sales between a march and a november release date i'm not sure what to tell you
>>
>>385227979
PC/Switch here, but rooming with people that have PS4/Xbone. There's never a game we can't get to run on something. It's comfy being able to enjoy games for what they are regardless of system.
>>
>>385233582
>The entire world market is irrelevant
>>
>>385230308
Bring back Snacks
>>
>>385233663
Japan is the most important.

All good games are Japanese.
Whatever sells best in Japan gets more Japanese games.
Thus more people in the world buy it, to play those games.

So it all comes down to winning in Japan.
Which right now, the Switch is absolutely rocking. >>385224606
Devs everywhere are already switching over.
>>
>>385233706
and milkies too!
>>
What is it about the Switch that triggers sonygroes so hard? The more they desperately shitpost and hope it fails, the more I become convinced it is a huge success. Do they see the writing on the wall?
>>
>>385233871
>Japan is the most important.
Japan does not make up 50% of the US market alone. So, no. You're wrong. It really isn't that important.
>>
>>385233949
It's a much better, much more successful vita.
>>
>>385233992
>I can't read
>>
>>385233949
Sonyger are jelouse of games they will never have so their closest option is hopping for a timeline where Nintendo fails and goes 3rd party
>>
>PS4 absolutely dominating the competition
>Sales aren't that important
>Switch does decent
>SALES ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT GUISE
>>
>>385233513
He's talking about Japan.
>>
>>385234136
>Sales aren't that important
Said who?
>>
>>385232348
Got a gaming pc and a switch...

I guess I dont give a shit?
>>
>switch is successful and Nintendo is pulling huge profits
>b-but Sony got more
A console doesn't need to outsell another one to turn a profit. Even if Nintendo is "losing" to sony they are incredibly financially stable right now and moving an ass ton of software at a $60 price tag
>>
>>385234528
Every Nintendo fan when the Wii U was failing and the PS4 recking shit.
>>
>>385234684
but how will you find meaning in your life when your console isn't the one topping the charts?
>>
>>385233949
Sony fans know deep down in their hearts that the Switch is the better console than the RehashStation 4. PS4 is literally a gimped PC with meme games
>>
File: 1484287209668.jpg (178KB, 778x736px) Image search: [Google]
1484287209668.jpg
178KB, 778x736px
>>385224424

>It's another NIntendork forcing this meme

PS4 + PC is objectively the best

PC
>Multiplats
>Emulation

PS4
>Sony exclusives (Spiderman, Death Stranding, Bloodborne, Last Guardian, Horizon, God of War, Gran Turismo, Persona, Yakuza, Gravity Rush, Ratchet and CLank, Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted, Last of Us etc)
>Console exclusives (FFXV, KH3, RDR2)

The only people who force this desperate meme are Nintendorks with toaster tier PCs trying to justify having literally 2~ games to play (also playable on PC).

The only worhtwhile Switch game can be emulated on PC.
>>
File: 1471964517147.png (1008KB, 1169x1655px) Image search: [Google]
1471964517147.png
1008KB, 1169x1655px
>>385235219
>>Sony exclusives
>>
>>385232925

>weakest bait
>was so buttmad that he HAD to respond with an ebin laughing picture to hide the fact that he's in literal tears
>>
>>385235219
This post better be bait
No sane person could actually think this
>>
File: Damn.jpg (490KB, 1181x1613px) Image search: [Google]
Damn.jpg
490KB, 1181x1613px
>>385233582

>worldwide is irrelevant

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The mental gymnasts that Switchcucks are going through to convicne themselves that their meme console hasn't been BTFO by the PS4 is absolute 10/10 bantz
>>
>>385235479
>I care about how many Brazilians bought a Fifastation, this is important to me

top kek m8
go back to watching netflix lmao
>>
File: 1500649172740.jpg (682KB, 414x2090px) Image search: [Google]
1500649172740.jpg
682KB, 414x2090px
>>385235370
>>385235295

>poorfag Nintendorks absolutely seething
>Not a single rebuttal

Didn't think so
>>
>>385235631
>mom i posted it again!
>>
>>385213879
Nintendo fans proved once again they'll forgive anything this company does, even if they take the money right out of their wallets and give them nothing in return for it. But I suppose that's the power of having a bunch of classic games and franchises under your belt. It's a lot like Disney in that respect.
>>
File: 1498301983792.jpg (567KB, 2554x1267px) Image search: [Google]
1498301983792.jpg
567KB, 2554x1267px
>>385233871

>Japan is most important

I agree, LOL
>>
>>385216628
Because the ps4 has way more games to choose from you moran
>>
File: JUST.png (145KB, 817x593px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
145KB, 817x593px
>>385235729

>still no arguments
>>
File: 1444691396636.jpg (33KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
1444691396636.jpg
33KB, 493x276px
>>385235631
Holy shit 10/10!
>>
>>385235548

>Switch has no games and no netflix
>PS4 has both

seething
>>
>>385236112
kek Switch already has a better exclusive library in its first 9 months than the ps4 has after 4 years
>>
>>385236252
You tell him, Nintenbro! We have Zelda and ARMS and Splatoon 2 and...
>>
>>385236252
this ding ding ding
>>
>>385236316
MK8D, Xenoblade 2, SM Odyssey

All in first 9 months
:)
>>
>>385236316
Zelda alone is better than Sony's entire exclusive library so thanks for proving his point?
>>
>>385236375
Only one is out :)
And is a port :D
>>
>>385231737

are you me

can't wait for winter holydays, it's gonna be me, a cozy bed and xenoblade 2 under the sheets
>>
>>385235219
Spiderman, Last Guardian, God of War, Uncharted and Last of Us are too "cinematic" to be any fun,
We haven't seen any Death Stranding gameplay yet, it's too early to gloat that one
Ratchet & Clank and Crash Bandicoot are remakes
Bloodborne is just Dark Souls with a different skin, I can play Dark Souls 1-3 on PC
Gran Turismo's a racing sim, we already have Forza and Project Cars encroaching that space and they're both on PC
Oh cool, Horizon, another open world RPG
Oh cool, Persona, another JRPG
Oh cool, Yakuza, another GTA clone
>>
>>385236252
>Mario
>Splatoon

That's it. Not saying either are bad, though.
>>
>>385214272
FUCKING NAILED IT BRO
>>
File: HAHAHAHA.jpg (26KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHA.jpg
26KB, 324x291px
>>385236252

But that's just factually false.

Shit, the PS4 literally had a better launch than the Switches launch

PS4
>Killzone
>Knack
>Resogun

Switch
>Switch 1,2
>Bomberman

>>385236375

>MK8D,
Port
>Xenoblade 2,
Unreleased
>SM Odyssey
Unreleased

Sorry m8, Nintendo might catch up to the Xbox One, but King Sony are on another level
>>
>>385236572
>inb4 people don't realize this is a falseflag post made on purpose to make Sony and all Sony fans look like complete retards
>>
>>385236449

Absolutely seething
>>
>>385236572
so ps4 has boring cover shooters (a trend that should've died years ago but they keep clinging to because its all that sells) and you literally put knack? for real? all ps4 has is bloodborne, still, to this day.
>>
File: 1494537681531.png (88KB, 249x290px) Image search: [Google]
1494537681531.png
88KB, 249x290px
BING-BING! WAHOOoohh what's the point of-a living? It's-a over..
>>
>>385236657

Absolutely seething
>>
File: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (217KB, 790x504px) Image search: [Google]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.png
217KB, 790x504px
>>385236642

>yet another non argument

You Nintendorks really aren't feeling it today, are you? I wouldn't either if I found out the Switch took 5 months to sell what the PS4 did in 6 weeks
>>
File: 1501063912420.png (398KB, 707x842px) Image search: [Google]
1501063912420.png
398KB, 707x842px
>>385236642
>to make Sony and all Sony fans look like complete retards
they do that well on their own i dont think someone would take time out of their day to do this
see: barnyfag
>>
I remember ''accidentally'' breaking a Nintendo kids GameBoy Color in 3rd grade once. Told the teacher I didn't mean to and she just let it go. Kid cried like an autistic retard all day.
>>
File: 1501066508651.png (725KB, 1932x2387px) Image search: [Google]
1501066508651.png
725KB, 1932x2387px
>>385236854
why are you so buttmad though?
>>
>>385236754

>nd you literally put knack?

Well, I put Switch 1,2 and that laughable Bomberman flop. So it evens it out

> ps4 has is bloodborne,

And that's 1 more good exclusive than the Switch has, Nintendork
Thread posts: 528
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.