[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Splatoon 2 sucks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1501058093268.jpg (20KB, 479x419px) Image search: [Google]
1501058093268.jpg
20KB, 479x419px
so whats the deal with this game anyway?

I bought it and played some turf war, got to level 10 and played some ranked. really slow to level up and really boring.

is this all there is to the game? theres not even a pvp mode where killing other players counts for anything?

seriously am i missing a mode or something?
>>
You will have to wait a few years for Nintendo to become creative again.

Now they do this thing of following the trends of the biggest western genres and making the gameplay regress 20 years to appeal to kids
>>
Even though it's not the main objective, all game modes come down to who gets the most kills.
>>
>>385210025
There's no team death match. Its an objective-based shooter.
The point of killing people is they can't accomplish the objective if they're just constantly having to respawn
>>
>>385210025
>theres not even a pvp mode where killing other players counts for anything?
Killing the players counts in every mode though, how else would you win?
>>
>>385210208
>>385210275
you literally win if you just avoid killing players and ink everything instead.
>>
>>385210025
>play game for children
>complain when the game is so simplistic that their target audience can have a good grasp of it
????
>>
>>385210506
well i didnt have much of a choice desu the switch has no games.
>>
>>385210692
>be aware console has no games
>buy it anyway
>>
>>385210404
You win by controlling the middle, whatever it takes to do that.
And ranked heavily relies on splatting your opponents.
>>
>>385210404
Play more ranked
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.